Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 246. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
still not much of a party though, are you that rich that you don't have any real friends or are you just playing at being rich???

I guess you do not know the meaning of private party. But I do not expect people that post pics of teenagers online to understand that.

He didn't even post the picture... He even asked for it to be removed. What the hell?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
still not much of a party though, are you that rich that you don't have any real friends or are you just playing at being rich???

I guess you do not know the meaning of private party. But I do not expect people that post pics of teenagers online to understand that.

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Guys posting someone's personal info is just not cool whatever the reason. Please remove that as soon as possible.

+1 . Fucking morons
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 42

Actually that is my daughter and her friend, not my wife.  It was my daughter's private party at Louis Vuitton.... They do not give private parties unless you are Much Rich.... But hey...

Chris, you really need to stop.

I need to stop what? WTF are you blind? Dont you see the fucking Louis Vuitton cake next to her idiot...you think they just have cake laying around.

Actually, let me spell this out for you. First off, I am not an idiot. Secondly, I do not give a rat's ass about the Louis Vuitton shop/cake/party, whatever. I also do not, and I highly doubt many people here do either, care about what your family is up to. Everyone that posted in the past two pages made it pretty clear that they are not interested in this sort of discourse.

Thanks to you and your little friends hijacking this thread, the topics of this discussion for the past day (and week for that matter) have solely revolved around your accusations, lacking any solid proof to uphold your arguments so far. Now, despite what I've argued yesterday, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt now and say I honestly, genuinely have no idea what you are thinking, and what you hope to achieve by continuing with this clearly unsuccessful vengeance campaign. The only thing you have managed so far was antagonizing yourself in the eyes of pretty much the entire community.

In case you are still unable to see this, please just take a step back, go reflect on everything that has happened here, and if you must return, try and do so with a new clarity of mind. While I do not give the tiniest of shits about your mental or emotional state, I must say it really does not look well. I sincerely hope you care more about yourself than I do about you. Please take a step back, for everyone's sake, and especially yours.

Yours,
Some idiot fake account

Actually that is my daughter and her friend, not my wife.  It was my daughter's private party at Louis Vuitton.... They do not give private parties unless you are Much Rich.... But hey...

I need to stop what? WTF are you blind? Dont you see the fucking Louis Vuitton cake next to her idiot...you think they just have cake laying around.
Jesus man... Instead of asking for the pictures to be removed (which they should!) you use them to brag? This is fucking crazy..

I did asked to have it removed...multiple times...and yes I am bragging because I am proud of my daughter and what we have accomplished.
Guys posting someone's personal info is just not cool whatever the reason. Please remove that as soon as possible.

What is so ironic...most of them purchased cards from me...I have all their addresses and I never posted any of their info. Some lines you do not cross....
Activity: 14

Jesus man... Instead of asking for the pictures to be removed (which they should!) you use them to brag? This is fucking crazy..
Activity: 364
BACK TO BUSINESS!

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!
eterna156 10$ donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!!
mousetu 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!
noerc 1 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
matrix961 339 BC donation MATCHED!!
patcrypt 500 BC donation MATCHED!!!
valarmor 0.5 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
LSM 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!
awg_ilyas 10 BC donation MATCHED!!!
lorryxiong 100 BC donation MATCHED!!!
robin_f_hill 300 BC donation MATCHED!!!
butrosbutrosfunky 272 BC donations MATCHED!!!
lectrolux3 100 BC donation MATCHED!!!

Approx $3,200 MATCHED to $6,400 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
Activity: 237

I reported the original post. Hopefully there are some mods somewhere. Iconic should delete his quote of that post.
Activity: 182
Interested in investing in BlackCoin?

Then you need to perform your "Due Diligence"!

First, I recommend you head over to Reddit where you will find a structured and relaxed atmosphere. Many of the developers and community management are there to answer your questions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Next I recommend BlackCoinTalk, this is a forum setup specifically focused on BlackCoin. This again is populated by all core team members, developers and community managers.

http://www.blackcointalk.com/

Finally, give the official BlackCoin.co site a visit where you can download the latest version of the BlackCoin wallets.

http://www.blackcoin.co

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
not much of a party by the looks of things, anyway this is too much. ashdrake-bot, take this off please it's too much as has already been said by everyone

BACK TO BUSINESS!

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!
eterna156 10$ donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!!
mousetu 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!
noerc 1 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
matrix961 339 BC donation MATCHED!!
patcrypt 500 BC donation MATCHED!!!
valarmor 0.5 BTC donation MATCHED!!!
LSM 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!!
awg_ilyas 10 BC donation MATCHED!!!
lorryxiong 100 BC donation MATCHED!!!
robin_f_hill 300 BC donation MATCHED!!!
butrosbutrosfunky 272 BC donations MATCHED!!!
lectrolux3 100 BC donation MATCHED!!!

Approx $3,200 MATCHED to $6,400 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
Did you donate to the PR firm fund yet?

No? Please donate today!
Paypal: Donate with Paypal  
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

WE JUST PASSED THE 10,000$ mark!

Just in case you missed this...

Oh and make sure you pop over to the Blackcoin Reddit where more than one thread manages to discuss all of the exciting stuff going on with Blackcoin.

Dont limit yourself to one source of info in these exciting times for Blackcoin... come to Reddit, come to the Blackcoin talk forum....
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Did you donate to the PR firm fund yet?

No? Please donate today!
Paypal: Donate with Paypal  
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

WE JUST PASSED THE 10,000$ mark!

I've donated once, but will be donating some more coins shortly!

Hey Ashdrake, really you must take this down ASAP.
Even though IE attacked many of us with baseless accusations all family is sacred and must not be brought in to this at all, they are not responsible for his actions.
Please take down asap.

In the meantime I will be BURYING this post. I would be so mad if my family were posted up like that, its too far.
DELETE THAT... you can argue but we need respect each other

Yes. Please do delete it. None of us should be resorting to something like this.

The man may have no decency at all and prove time after time he is more than willing to throw around false accusations, and claim those who disagree with him have got to be fake accounts and whatnot. I personally think he really is emotionally and mentally disturbed, nonetheless, his family seriously has no place in any of these.
Jump to: