Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 242. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Iconic,

You are the one that started ALL of this. Remember that. You got 99% of the community against you now. And they have fair reasons for it. EVEN if you were right. You are a egoistic selfish guy that has no social skills whatsoever. You are done here. Take your e-penis, cash out, and go find a new community. This one doesnt suits you.

From an outsider's perspective it was Gritt and his retarded comment in the wall st news item that started it all. But maybe I missed even earlier happenings.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Hey Iconic

I want to apologise about publishing those images. It was a poor gesture and it was a rash decision that I should have thought better about it and not do it. This was only my ideea and nobody else had anything to do with it. I looked at the messages I recevied from Soekip and others but I was away from the computer so I couldnt remove the post. I saw it got removed by a moderator.

Again, this was my idea only and nobody had anything to do with this, and I wish to apologize for doing this.

Take your apology and shove it up your ass. I am not playing around anymore...

Come on IE, that really seemed like a REAL apology...  Don't give in to hate!

Thats typical IE style.. he doesn't care or give a shit about anyone but himself Smiley
Activity: 322
Hey Iconic

I want to apologise about publishing those images. It was a poor gesture and it was a rash decision that I should have thought better about it and not do it. This was only my ideea and nobody else had anything to do with it. I looked at the messages I recevied from Soekip and others but I was away from the computer so I couldnt remove the post. I saw it got removed by a moderator.

Again, this was my idea only and nobody had anything to do with this, and I wish to apologize for doing this.

Iconic,

You are the one that started ALL of this. Remember that. You got 99% of the community against you now. And they have fair reasons for it. EVEN if you were right. You are a egoistic selfish guy that has no social skills whatsoever. You are done here. Take your e-penis, cash out, and go find a new community. This one doesnt suits you.

No I do not have 99% of the community against me...I have a dozen or so people using different accounts to try and make it look that way. But what you guys do not seem to understand is why you still keep posting FUD and thinking I am joking... I am show you why it isnt smart to joke around with families.

Nope, sorry. I don't think there are many ghostaccounts here.

Sorry to say that, but the whole issue isn't even worth to make a second account.

Activity: 364
Interested in investing in BlackCoin?

Then you need to perform your "Due Diligence"!

First, I recommend you head over to Reddit where you will find a structured and relaxed atmosphere. Many of the developers and community management are there to answer your questions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Next I recommend BlackCoinTalk, this is a forum setup specifically focused on BlackCoin. This again is populated by all core team members, developers and community managers.

http://www.blackcointalk.com/

Finally, give the official BlackCoin.co site a visit where you can download the latest version of the BlackCoin wallets.

http://www.blackcoin.co
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
Hey Iconic

Come on IE, that really seemed like a REAL apology...  Don't give in to hate!
Hey Iconic

Iconic,

No I do not have 99% of the community against me...I have a dozen or so people using different accounts to try and make it look that way. But what you guys do not seem to understand is why you still keep posting FUD and thinking I am joking... I am show you why it isnt smart to joke around with families.

Its funny how you reply to ANY argument against you that its FUD. While you are the one talking FUD mostly. Its funny to see that your 48 hr behind your PC now replying to people and nobody gives  a shit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hey Iconic

Iconic,

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Do you know guys, that there is a "mirror" forum for BTT and there you could find ALL the posts that were posted here?

I mean, deleted ones still there.

Just saying.
Activity: 168
IE has a group that controls 6 mill coins, that's nearly 10% and the guy doesn't seem stable anymore. He accuses MP group of controlling another 10%. I was a believer but luckily got out in time, just shows that all altcoins are pump and dump money grabs. Good luck holding with 20% of coin in hands of a few fighting whales.

lol he doesn't control 6 million coins. he might have 80k.... maybe.

He is way too cheap.

It time for you to STFU..for the past few days all you do is post asinine comments. Did you read the word group? Group as in more than one.
And no 80k? I got more than that in sales..my wife and I own over 2 million and it is not all in one account. It doesn't matter if you believe me or not...soon we will see how FOS I am...
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
This thread is becoming unreadable. IE, you seem to be crazy. And now people know how to make you easily batshit insane. This won't turn out to be nice.

I don't think nobody cares about these personal problems. All we (should) care is BC. So damn you all who are hurting BC.

Please, somebody close and delete this thread. Or lets make a vote.

First, I recommend you head over to Reddit where you will find a structured and relaxed atmosphere. Many of the developers and community management are there to answer your questions.

Next I recommend BlackCoinTalk, this is a forum setup specifically focused on BlackCoin. This again is populated by all core team members, developers and community managers.

Finally, give the official BlackCoin.co site a visit where you can download the latest version of the BlackCoin wallets.

Hey Iconic

Iconic,

Activity: 210
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
IE has a group that controls 6 mill coins, that's nearly 10% and the guy doesn't seem stable anymore. He accuses MP group of controlling another 10%. I was a believer but luckily got out in time, just shows that all altcoins are pump and dump money grabs. Good luck holding with 20% of coin in hands of a few fighting whales.

If you're that easily persuaded by the likes of IE then in all honesty you really are better off out of it. A genuinely smart person wouldnt take the content of a mere ONE thread on A forum to make business decisions. They would do further research and realise pretty fast that whats going on in here right now is the public deconstruction of a man that failed himself and his "fans", and that between the vitriol and fury is a group of people, some just the average joe with a few MHs and others that have larger funds to use and speculate with.

However, those of us that know the facts will be excited with the things to come knowing that a LOT of people will do very well from BC. as they used to say in the 60's
Be there or be square baby!!

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

He is way too cheap.

I have around that amount... am I cheap Muffins? Cry

No, but the wallets he has posted is his personal wallet, which have had between 40-90k in them. (not professional)

If i had 6 million coins, I would not be so cheap to ask for an additional 12k and then whine about it on the forum for 2 weeks if people don't give me more money.

Nothing to do with current holders.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
IE DOES NOT CONTROL 6M.... Just saying the truth

Activity: 196

He is way too cheap.

I have around that amount... am I cheap Muffins? Cry
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

He is way too cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

Yea, I don't like the way the distribution of BC is looking.  And now all the fighting.  But remember BTC was only a few for a long time too...
Jump to: