Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 249. (Read 2509954 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
So, did the scammers finally give back our money?

This community must punish them!
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
Have to say, I'm genuinely shocked at the lack of professionalism shown by iconicexpert in handling this. Bickering so often is definitely not going to instill anyone's confidence in your legitimacy.

1st post...

he has way more credibility than you...sorry
wow you must be either way:

1- a very important crypto persona or
2- have a very wealthy accounts

for both major exchanges to know your accounts personally...

Jay shows up frequently in many IRC channels where members of the crypto community congregate. His nick is . He's a widely known figure, and easy to converse with if you have an issue, no matter what ammount your holding is.

Just like BigVern and John frequently pop up in the Cryptsy trollbox and deal with account issues directly from time to time if asked.

Also, the multipool is obviously a big volume customer, so it would make sense to hammer things out with the exchange operators. Without prior contact, most exchanges (cryptsy and mintpal) don't allow more than 5 withdraws an hour without prior consultation.

Your 'revelation' here just shows how laughably ignorant and grasping at straws your attacks are.

why are you on a defensive...something to hide ?

It wasn't an attack just simple observation...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Have to say, I'm genuinely shocked at the lack of professionalism shown by iconicexpert in handling this. Bickering so often is definitely not going to instill anyone's confidence in your legitimacy.
Activity: 47

Jay shows up frequently in many IRC channels where members of the crypto community congregate. His nick is . He's a widely known figure, and easy to converse with if you have an issue, no matter what ammount your holding is.

Just like BigVern and John frequently pop up in the Cryptsy trollbox and deal with account issues directly from time to time if asked.

Also, the multipool is obviously a big volume customer, so it would make sense to hammer things out with the exchange operators. Without prior contact, most exchanges (cryptsy and mintpal) don't allow more than 5 withdraws an hour without prior consultation.

Your 'revelation' here just shows how laughably ignorant and grasping at straws your attacks are.
Activity: 322
on a good note though none of the arguing here has had any effect on the price of BC...I am buying 2 BTC worth tomorrow ...BUY BLACK!

Yeah, that shows how unimportant this BS here is.

And its good that it seems that all the trolling/accusing/insulting only concentrates here in this thread.
Activity: 17
When blackcoinpool usually make payout??
I'm mining X11 stable at 8mh/s from 5 May 11:30 p.m. and today I don't have any BC in may wallet yet...
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
PoS mining is cheap
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab

So just to clear up the logic, as far as i understand, IE is saying that:
The investors are suppressing price of BC, to buy more cheap BC and then let the pool buy the price up for investors to dump for profit. This at the same time the investors are putting tens of thousands into promotion of BC with blackfriday, Coinkite, KNC miner promotion and to the PR fund. I guess these are all smokescreens for the real objective: suppressing price ?

And as you all know, he has not one piece of evidence for his claims because those things only happened in his own head. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see some fake IRC logs soon Wink but I am sure we all others have a lot of logs too.

While trying to debunk my claims you are actually proving it.
All of the "promotions" revolve around the Multi-Pool...why is the Multi-Pool so important? It has already been proven the multi-pool is having little to no effect at stabilizing the price of BC. So why so much effort into the multi-pool? The KNC miner is a lot of money, why not use that money to promote BC directly. Why is it so important that they would spend some much money on a prize just to get people to mine? CoinKite was funded mostly by the community, and no one really knows how much the PR firm is charging. They could be only charging $15,000 and the community is paying for it.

What I do know is before I posted my "accusations" everyone was spamming the PR firm donation drive on every page, after the post it slowly stop to a a measly trickle.

It is my money and if I see it as best to "invest" my pledged 2 btc in funding the miner, then I am allowed to right? This is my and others decision to promote the pool with the miner promotion. The KNC costs around 20btc and if we get to 10gh/s on the pool it will create almost 50btc/day buying power, so I see it as money well spent. The miner promotion is not taking anything away from your usb stick selling.

Coinkite was community funded? There was a few kbc from community, 50kbc from mintpal and 200kbc from the investor group (i sent 20kbc, how much did you contribute?). Get your facts straight. Never thought of where those blackcoins came so quickly to the coinkite fund? Start thinking before posting!

Now go in the corner for 1 week as RAT4 also asked you to and come back with your chin up and continue with your promotions that you have planned.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
on a good note though none of the arguing here has had any effect on the price of BC...I am buying 2 BTC worth tomorrow ...BUY BLACK!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Bickering like teenagers in here.... oh wait...

Guess I'll wait to buy back in because your bickering isn't doing anything productive or confidence building in BC.
Activity: 322

I'm 100% transparent with my accounts, you can even ask Mintpal Jay or Jason who know my personal account as well as the pool account, and ask them how much BC I've dumped. You'd be surprised to know that the amount is surprisingly very close to 0, even on my personal account. Same thing for Cryptsy, they know both my personal and pool accounts, and I talk with them on a frequent basis, feel free to inquire to them.

since there is much contact with mintpal, I guess Jay or Jason knows his account personally.
Activity: 168

The investors are suppressing price of BC, to buy more cheap BC and then let the pool buy the price up for investors to dump for profit. This at the same time the investors are putting tens of thousands into promotion of BC with blackfriday, Coinkite, KNC miner promotion and to the PR fund. I guess these are all smokescreens for the real objective: suppressing price ?

And as you all know, he has not one piece of evidence for his claims because those things only happened in his own head. Although I wouldn't be surprised to see some fake IRC logs soon Wink but I am sure we all others have a lot of logs too.

While trying to debunk my claims you are actually proving it.
All of the "promotions" revolve around the Multi-Pool...why is the Multi-Pool so important? It has already been proven the multi-pool is having little to no effect at stabilizing the price of BC. So why so much effort into the multi-pool? The KNC miner is a lot of money, why not use that money to promote BC directly? Why is it so important that they would spend some much money on a prize just to get people to mine? CoinKite was funded mostly by the community, and no one really knows how much the PR firm is charging. They could be only charging only $15,000 and the community is paying for it.

What I do know is before I posted my "accusations" everyone was spamming the PR firm donation drive on every page, after the post it slowly stop to a a measly trickle.

I'm 100% transparent with my accounts, you can even ask Mintpal Jay or Jason who know my personal account as well as the pool account, and ask them how much BC I've dumped. You'd be surprised to know that the amount is surprisingly very close to 0, even on my personal account. Same thing for Cryptsy, they know both my personal and pool accounts, and I talk with them on a frequent basis, feel free to inquire to them.

and I guess I know why you didn't support the WALL Street Event....

because you are the the Black Doge of Wall Street....it belongs to you...at least in your mind

Activity: 210

I wanna see the look on the Sergeant's face when some kid walks into his NYC station house jabbering about someone attacking his multi-pool.

LOL....oh the joy.
Activity: 238
I don't have time to read all this nor do I have any idea what's going on regarding all the drama in here but every time I come to this thread I see Iconic arguing with people.
Activity: 14
IE when are you going to stop?

Even if they did what you are accusing them they wont admit it. So without any hard rock proof you are doing more bad things than any good. Go back to your work with the wallstreet project and prove them wrong that they can't control the community and deliver the BC cards.

Simple as that just grow the fuck up BOTH sides.

You are 100% correct and I know this. I had to point out the obvious....The Dogg is so certain I am telling the truth about knowing who DDos his server, certain enough to threaten me with legal action. However, he claims the rest of my story is fabricated. He knows I know about the DDos attack because he knows I am telling the truth about the rest of what I posted.

This logic is just whoah out there. I told IE already when he was shouting about whales suppressing price at 10k when he had promised pump to 10k with his imaginary friends from WallSt. to stop digging when you are in a hole. He did'nt. I hope he will soon, although the track record so far indicates that he won't.

The only reason why IE is accusing everybody else is that he is out of ammunition. He promised a rocketship to his followers, he took credit for every price increase even if he was told that it was 1-2 guys who broke the important barriers going up and it had nothing to do with any usb sticks or imaginary friends. Now his 2 followers are demanding the rocketship from him, and he can't deliver. So to TRY to save face to his 2 followers he goes mental on everybody else. It is sad really to see guys reputation just collapse like that.

Pretty much this. And when someone questions him he either insists on them being part of the great conspiracy, or that he must be right because "Why would everyone pay so much attention to me if I'm wrong?", which is a logical fallacy in and out of itself. Oh, and don't forget changing the topic, lying or nitpicking posts to make it appear as if he's actually responding to his critics.

A friend of mine once told me that there's a certain appeal in acting stupid, because you make yourself the center of attention. If you're at a party and someone is shouting "THE EARTH IS FLAT! THE EARTH IS FLAT!", he would be the center of everyones attention and would get to feel very, very important. I think our buddy IE is in the same position.
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab
IE when are you going to stop?

Even if they did what you are accusing them they wont admit it. So without any hard rock proof you are doing more bad things than any good. Go back to your work with the wallstreet project and prove them wrong that they can't control the community and deliver the BC cards.

Simple as that just grow the fuck up BOTH sides.

You are 100% correct and I know this. I had to point out the obvious....The Dogg is so certain I am telling the truth about knowing who DDos his server, certain enough to threaten me with legal action. However, he claims the rest of my story is fabricated. He knows I know about the DDos attack because he knows I am telling the truth about the rest of what I posted.

This logic is just whoah out there. I told IE already when he was shouting about whales suppressing price at 10k when he had promised pump to 10k with his imaginary friends from WallSt. to stop digging when you are in a hole. He did'nt. I hope he will soon, although the track record so far indicates that he won't.

The only reason why IE is accusing everybody else is that he is out of ammunition. He promised a rocketship to his followers, he took credit for every price increase even if he was told that it was 1-2 guys who broke the important barriers going up and it had nothing to do with any usb sticks or imaginary friends. Now his 2 followers are demanding the rocketship from him, and he can't deliver. So to TRY to save face to his 2 followers he goes mental on everybody else. It is sad really to see guys reputation just collapse like that.

Activity: 14
...in other news. Blackcoin is still top 10 and the multipool is doing lots of legwork to get 2.0 up and running and they are giving away a 10,000 dollar mining rig and they have hired a PR firm and they are going to wall street to advertise. So yeah. The coin is doing just fine. There is only like 20 different clones now. Almost every new coin that comes out copies BC. The thing that people fail to realize is, this coin is not a p+d there was simply a selloff that scared away some people and all we need to do is continue to make the coin and pool successful.

Simple.

To be able to see that KNC miner we need a way more hash rate that we have now;
did you read the conditions ? we're far from 10GH/s...

Code:
Promotion details:

During the promotion, which runs until the 4th of July, tickets will be drawn based on hashrate:

For Scrypt:

250 KH/s – 5 MH/s = 1 Ticket
5 MH/s – 10 MH/s = 2 Tickets
10 MH/s and above = 3 Tickets

Tickets will only be drawn if the total hashrate exceeds 10 GH/s (denominated to Scrypt hashrate).

Conversion rates to Scrypt:

X11 = Hashrate / 3
Scrypt N = Hashrate x 2
SHA256 = 8.5 TH/s = 100 MH/s
Please note all hashrate will be converted to Scrypt for the purpose of figuring out who gets how many tickets.
We're at around 2.5 right now which is far from our high at around 10, but I think once the stats are up in the next day or so we'll see a huge influx of miners. The DDOS delayed the work on the new features, but once their up I think we'll blow past 10 easily Smiley
...in other news. Blackcoin is still top 10 and the multipool is doing lots of legwork to get 2.0 up and running and they are giving away a 10,000 dollar mining rig and they have hired a PR firm and they are going to wall street to advertise. So yeah. The coin is doing just fine. There is only like 20 different clones now. Almost every new coin that comes out copies BC. The thing that people fail to realize is, this coin is not a p+d there was simply a selloff that scared away some people and all we need to do is continue to make the coin and pool successful.

Simple.

To be able to see that KNC miner we need a way more hash rate that we have now;
did you read the conditions ? we're far from 10GH/s...

Code:
Promotion details:

During the promotion, which runs until the 4th of July, tickets will be drawn based on hashrate:

For Scrypt:

250 KH/s – 5 MH/s = 1 Ticket
5 MH/s – 10 MH/s = 2 Tickets
10 MH/s and above = 3 Tickets

Tickets will only be drawn if the total hashrate exceeds 10 GH/s (denominated to Scrypt hashrate).

Conversion rates to Scrypt:

X11 = Hashrate / 3
Scrypt N = Hashrate x 2
SHA256 = 8.5 TH/s = 100 MH/s
Please note all hashrate will be converted to Scrypt for the purpose of figuring out who gets how many tickets.
Jump to: