Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 245. (Read 2509954 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Stop digging a hole IE, everyone asked the OP to pull the photo down. It is not some massive conspiracy theory.
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
I would recommend you think VERY carefully about you r next move based on the threats you have since made in this forum. YOu already have one letter from my solicitor coming, do you really want another?

I agree with you on this.. posting that photo of your daugther on this forum was out of order... not everyone agrees with this kind of behaviour and I'm pretty sure that comment goes for the vast majority of people here. So Ashdrake, remove it. I wont say please as I feel mannners arent required to provoke your action...just do it.

Back to IE. You are now threatening me AGAIN ... why? You are pushing boundaries here because you are cross, angry and hurt. All of which i genuinely understand. But in your ire, make sure you dont catch the innocent bystanders. You have already lost much face, dont go down the path of losing it all.

And a polite warning, you F*** me and I will throw the law at you in every way imaginable. I dont need underhand tactics, I have the law on my side as you've broken it. Think hard on what you do next, it may just come back to bite you in the ass.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
Is this the coin you all represent, Classi???,wealth???, style?Huh
please stop, this is not good for the coin.

Hehe, yes. We are all decent gentlemen in here... Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
wow, you re just a sad man. :/

Im a sad man and they post a pic of my daughter in a open forum? Go fuck yourself..
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Is this the coin you all represent, Classi???,wealth???, style?Huh
please stop, this is not good for the coin.

legendary
Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086
wow, you re just a sad man. :/
Crossed The Lined

I do not care if you spread fud about me in the forum. I do not care if you felt the need to post my personal info since I am not hiding and never I tried to hide. But to post a pic of a teenage girl in an open forum that is mostly men is not only fucking deplorable, it goes to show what kind of low lives you really are. I have ALL your names and addresses and I NEVER once thought about posting that info on this forum. There are people from this forum and CryptoRush who would love to have Soepkip's address, and I would never have crossed that line. One of you better PM me and resolve this now before I decide to start crossing the line. And I promise you....you do not want me to start crossing the line. I do not want to see not one more fucking post from your fake accounts or minions.

DELETE THAT... you can argue but we need respect each other

Yes, have some respect in this matter. That i choose to show face does not warrant people to show wifes and daughters to the public.

Can't you read, or do you still have that selective post viewing option enabled on btc-talk?

Also, it's really not that hard to find my info if you wanted to.

Listen you little piece of shit...it doesnt matter how easy or hard it is...you dont fucking post families under no circumstances. That was the dumbest mistake you ever made...I do not care if it was someone else who did it...I am focusing all my attention on YOU.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I wan to one more time express that Im in no support of people bringing family into the mix. I also hope for the sake of this community that all this can be hashed out.  

I call on all the parties one more time including iconic. to come to the table on Skype, IRC wtv and hash this out.

Blackcast NAO with all the parties involved. This needs to be sorted once and for all.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Crossed The Lined

I do not care if you spread fud about me in the forum. I do not care if you felt the need to post my personal info since I am not hiding and never I tried to hide. But to post a pic of a teenage girl in an open forum that is mostly men is not only fucking deplorable, it goes to show what kind of low lives you really are. I have ALL your names and addresses and I NEVER once thought about posting that info ion this forum. There are people from this forum and CryptoRush who would love to have Soepkip's address, and I would never have crossed that line. One of you better PM me and resolve this now before I decide to start crossing the line. And I promise you....you do not want me to start crossing the line. I do not want to see not one more fucking post from your fake accounts or minions.
Who are "THEY" that you keep talking about? One idiot posted a picture from your Facebook. He's an idiot and should be banned, but there's not a huge conspiracy trying to take you down you crazy asshole.

OK you guys think I am fucking around...now watch my next move...

Just curious have the cards shipped??

Thank you
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
I wan to one more time express that Im in no support of people bringing family into the mix. I also hope for the sake of this community that all this can be hashed out.  

I call on all the parties one more time including iconic. to come to the table on Skype, IRC wtv and hash this out.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Crossed The Lined

I do not care if you spread fud about me in the forum. I do not care if you felt the need to post my personal info since I am not hiding and never I tried to hide. But to post a pic of a teenage girl in an open forum that is mostly men is not only fucking deplorable, it goes to show what kind of low lives you really are. I have ALL your names and addresses and I NEVER once thought about posting that info on this forum. There are people from this forum and CryptoRush who would love to have Soepkip's address, and I would never have crossed that line. One of you better PM me and resolve this now before I decide to start crossing the line. And I promise you....you do not want me to start crossing the line. I do not want to see not one more fucking post from your fake accounts or minions.

DELETE THAT... you can argue but we need respect each other

Yes, have some respect in this matter. That i choose to show face does not warrant people to show wifes and daughters to the public.

Can't you read, or do you still have that selective post viewing option enabled on btc-talk?

Also, it's really not that hard to find my info if you wanted to.
Crossed The Lined

I do not care if you spread fud about me in the forum. I do not care if you felt the need to post my personal info since I am not hiding and never I tried to hide. But to post a pic of a teenage girl in an open forum that is mostly men is not only fucking deplorable, it goes to show what kind of low lives you really are. I have ALL your names and addresses and I NEVER once thought about posting that info ion this forum. There are people from this forum and CryptoRush who would love to have Soepkip's address, and I would never have crossed that line. One of you better PM me and resolve this now before I decide to start crossing the line. And I promise you....you do not want me to start crossing the line. I do not want to see not one more fucking post from your fake accounts or minions.
Who are "THEY" that you keep talking about? One idiot posted a picture from your Facebook. He's an idiot and should be banned, but there's not a huge conspiracy trying to take you down you crazy asshole.

OK you guys think I am fucking around...now watch my next move...
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
thats it, i now know his real name,,, it's david banner

don't make him angry,,,,,,,, you wouldn't like him when he's angry
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I do not want to see not one more fucking post from your fake accounts or minions.

Simple. Just close this tab, or log off. This is what people have been telling you to do for days.

Yours,
Someone who is not sure if he's a fake account or a minion now
Activity: 126
Crossed The Lined

All you talking to everyone now? or the Guy that place the photo?

I have ALL your names and addresses   What do you mean?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
getmonero.org
Crossed The Lined

Please do! It will be fun i guess. More drama!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Crossed The Lined

Crossed The Lined

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
still not much of a party though, are you that rich that you don't have any real friends or are you just playing at being rich???

I guess you do not know the meaning of private party. But I do not expect people that post pics of teenagers online to understand that.

what the fuck are you taking?Huh i didn't post the damn picture

and private party?Huh??

yeh,looks like a lot of fun for teenagers.lol
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Actually that is my daughter and her friend, not my wife.  It was my daughter's private party at Louis Vuitton.... They do not give private parties unless you are Much Rich.... But hey...

Chris, you really need to stop.

I need to stop what? WTF are you blind? Dont you see the fucking Louis Vuitton cake next to her idiot...you think they just have cake laying around.

Which raises the issue I've been meaning to bring up. We really need to get some Blackcoin cakes on Madison Avenue.

Oh, and take that privacy-invading post the f%&k down now. It is totally off-limits and it has to go, period.
Jump to: