Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 274. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I was going to buy into DRK today but bought black instead Wink

Welcome to BLK Smiley

Maarx your "friend" tried to throw you under the bus. You have an opportunity here to stop people from getting ripped off, and help get BC on track. I know you were not directly involved, but I also know you know the truth. You have personally seen me refuse to lie for this group... Do not let them get away with deceiving this community.
Where is the proof to any of your accusations? Stop changing the topic you weasel.

Post history exposed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/blackall-325645
What the hell are you talking about? You just posted a link to my post history? I hate to repeat myself but here it goes...
Where is the proof to any of your accusations? Stop changing the topic you weasel.

Do we want proof?
i think when we see proof of this....the price drops....

something is happend behind the scene..... maarx will answer quistions on irc.
why not here in this forum.

IE asked him .... am i right?
didn''t see a aswer.

+1

What is the question. ?

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/

Or ask it here, plain and clear, I will answer Smiley

(but this:  Warning - while you were typing 72 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. )

The post will be buried, so I prefer reddit Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The "Foundation" started this war. Their immature actions led us to where we are now.

I never fully understood why they were against Iconic, The Wall Street event, and now the BlackCoin card.

Iconic pushes for this community and for our success and these guys always go against them.

At first I was thinking they were jealous but now I see is much more than that.

HOW CAN SOMEONE THAT SUPPORTS THIS COMMUNITY BE AGAINST A GUY THAT SHOWS RESULTS; PROPOSES IDEAS AND FIGHTS FOR THEM?HuhHuhHuh?

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING BLIND OR WHAT?Huh?? ICONIC IS PUSHING FOR ALL OF US BUT GUYS LIKE SOEPKIP AND GRITT WANT ALWAYS TO BASH IT DOWN.

ASK YOURSELVES:  WHY They don't support officially the Wall Street Event? THE MOST EPIC EVENT EVER IN THE CRYPTO WORLD?HuhHuh?

BUNCH OF SCAMBAGS!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I don't post much but I will say this about the coin.

If it survives the next couple of days. We have one hell of a coin here.

Antonio this thread is responsible for very little of the actual BC community. It will very easily survive this.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Now that this community is proven totally sick and insane, it is time to move to NXT where there is not maniatics like IE or Troiste, but REAL WORLD CEOs like Overstock's Patrick M. Byrne:

http://interviewly.com/i/patrick-byrne-may-2014-reddit

lol, thanks for the link but  did you even read that article ?

Yep! And i was veeery upset that I did'nt read the word "blackcoin" in the whole article  Cry

On the other hand I read the word "NXT" more than 15times  Cheesy
cloverdex.io
Soepkip or whoever is in charge of the BlackCast:

Quick suggestion: I think you should really allow those who have been accused of being fake accounts of some people (I don't even f*ing know who), because there are a lot of these people now (including myself) to tune in during the next BlackCast, even if for a few seconds and share a few thoughts on BlackCoin.

I'd really appreciate to have the opportunity to prove the point that not every single person who doesn't instantly buy into these stories must, without a doubt, be fake accounts... Otherwise, I am not really seeking attention. After all, we're currently seeing how that kind of behaviour plays out.  Roll Eyes

Thank you.

Hi Amigdala, this will probably get burried, but there will be future Blackcasts.. and I guess we will be pushing a site that people can use to get in the cast.. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1400
I don't post much but I will say this about the coin.

If it survives the next couple of days. We have one hell of a coin here.
Activity: 177
Now that this community is proven totally sick and insane, it is time to move to NXT where there is not maniatics like IE or Troiste, but REAL WORLD CEOs like Overstock's Patrick M. Byrne:

lol, thanks for the link but  did you even read that article ?
Activity: 168
Guys, if those cards arrive, I would be seriously careful about them. Who knows what kind of shit he could have pre-loaded onto them. Use them at your own risk IMO. If anything this outburst today has seriously raised questions about his moral integrity.
pffff.

maby the umbrella has gps on it....so they know when your leaving the house, and they can steal your laptop.
maby the original wallet is fake....

Yea this is the new FUD now.."when the cards come be careful"... So WHEN they show up they don't have any other arguments, so they will try to scare people from using it...

I will say again...what kind of innocent person tries to distract people from the truth.

And I am still waiting for Maarx to publicly say I am lying...

He has responded to your claims on blackcoin reddit.

I want Maarx to post it here....
Activity: 112
Guys, if those cards arrive, I would be seriously careful about them. Who knows what kind of shit he could have pre-loaded onto them. Use them at your own risk IMO. If anything this outburst today has seriously raised questions about his moral integrity.
pffff.

maby the umbrella has gps on it....so they know when your leaving the house, and they can steal your laptop.

Yea this is the new FUD now.."when the cards come be careful"... So WHEN they show up they don't have any other arguments, so they will try to scare people from using it...

I will say again...what kind of innocent person tries to distract people from the truth.

He has responded to your claims on blackcoin reddit.
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
At this point, I am assuming that he decided to have a nuclear flameout because he can no longer maintain the perception that he isnt scamming the community.  People should have started receiving their blackcards by now, and apparently that hasnt happened.  

It's a shame really, the software looked pretty cool.

i think THAT'S the problem  Undecided

it might just be a fucking screenshot from a well-made picture  Sad

On reddit someone said that the IP of Iconic Expert pointed to india (on IRC) ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/chb08vu

So IconicExpert is just trying to hide is scamming by spreading false accusations ...

Remember that we have never seen his face !!  Roll Eyes

We are back to the India fud? That was debuncted on Saturday...try again

To be honest I reckon the cards will all arrive. I'm more concerned about the conspiracy theories YOU come up with especially as they now involve me! But YOU are not answering any of my questions. I wonder why?

I would agree and tbh I'm not concerned about the cards. I'll let that one play out.
I am however more concerned at IE's lack of honesty and deliberate avoidance of key issues and questions HE started and raised....

The libellous comments about me he has refused to acknowledge or answer. And the way he has spoken about and treated you. It becomes clear that he will go for "easy targets" but once he goes for people that are more than capable of defending themselves, because they have done no wrong, he ignores them as "done business".

And refunds.... they're coming when? or have you already cashed out the takings? as you said yourself. Hard to replace coins when they're in fiat.

He is a liar and a fraud and now quite possibly a criminal as well.
Activity: 126
pffff.

It's a BOMB!
Activity: 84

Pat Byrne says he doesn not know of NXT in this interview. Somewhat misleading.
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
Its simple math.

Iconic buys some 5$ printed Bc cards. Tells hes very much doing what he promises. Meanwhile makes a load on profits on the card scheme. Then announces the Wall street event right after that, where people can donate. People WILL donate because he proofs hes a likeable guy with some glamour pictures of wallets that costed him a few bucks. Hooray, another profit.
Activity: 364
TO ICONICEXPERT:

Hey mate, I have read your statement without prejudice and I find some holes in your argument.  This is my unbiased opinion as I have no relation to you or the foundation.  I was one of the first people to pre-order a black coin card and was both excited and enthusiastic about the idea.  I have bought black coin at pretty much ever increment from 1100-50,000 and sold and rebought my coins a few times based off what I saw as T/A.  (Pretty much the price went up too fast to sustain the growth so I took advantage of the situation as I saw it)  I also lost about 35,000 BC with Cryptorush and I am sure if you look through my post history you will see that, so I had some funds I needed to try and recoup!  I have modified the above quotes to shorten it for easier reading of the parts I have a problem with.

The problems I have with your statement are:

You accuse the foundation of price manipulation (down) but state you formed a group to manipulate the price (Up) either way artificial manipulation will not be able to sustain itself and the price should always return to the mean (The invisible hand, that is price discovery at work)

Knowing about a DDOS attack on the multipool would actually allow you to sell your Black coin knowing that their will be a drop in buy pressure as well as a temporary loss in faith allowing anybody with inside knowledge to capitalize on the situation.   I am not saying you did but this inside knowledge does not make it fair to the "little guys" of Black coin.

Next comes your Wall street take over.  I believe that any publicity in the "real" world would be beneficial to Black coin.  I have read just about every page in this thread (Yes I have a bit of time on my hands) and although I feel giving 1000 Black coin cards out would be good publicity, it also acts as publicity for your product (The black coin card)  Having supported the idea from the start and purchasing one for $20 US I am not sure it is the best use of community funds to purchase a 1000 to giveaway however I believe that the people supporting the idea with donations would say otherwise.  You stated that it is more of a media stunt and the girls do not need to know much because they have spec sheets to give away but you turned down the idea of posting in universities for "film experience for volunteer models/girls" stating you don't believe in free labour.  However that seems like maybe not the best use of community funds to pay 50 models if you could get possible more for a longer duration for free.

I would like know if you still plan on going a head with the Wall ST. takeover, and I am sure others would as well.  From what I read Sokeip did support the idea (maybe not financially but morally) and a private PR firm in my opinion would have been able to capitalize on the event creating a combined advertising super force for Black coin.

Lastly for your step by step plan:
1)I hope Rat4 ignores everything and just focuses on what he does best.... Making Black coin more Awesome!
2) Why should people who have been actively promoting black coin stop.... it doesn't make sense to make the promo team smaller
3)  THIS IS THE WORST IDEA, THE MULTIPOOL PROVIDES BUY SUPPORT AND HAS BEEN TRANSPARENT (I beg the mining community to not only keep this up but increase the miners, it only benefits holders of the coin)
4) They have as much right to day trade and profit as anybody else traders will always trade (not saying they are)
5) How do you know they are not hiring a PR firm; if everybody played nice we could be complimenting each others efforts!
6) Not sure the Dev team needs a spokesperson they just need to keep doing what they are doing see #1 on list!

Overall Traders will always trade and without VOLUME it also puts the coin at risk of decreased publicity and would be less likely to get more trading pairings long term as exchanges stop making money.  Bitcoin also and sill is going though stage of price volatility and it is considered the King of crypto.  Remember the run from $0.006 to $30 and back down to $1!  We have been growing steadily with a long term upward trend and I believe without more proof your post although posted with what I hope was good intentions will only damage your own reputation.  I have put a lot of thought and time in to my post and my only bias is that I am Very Pro Black Coin!

A well reasoned post. I am one of the named "conspirators". But all I do is work to promote the coin. There are many that work MUCH harder than me, I just try to do my part. Now am just going to get on with it as IE refuses to answer any of my questions.
Activity: 168
pffff.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Now i can ask IE scamer . he want me send match adress but how to send match adress bitcoin core 11 auto create adress send . i send he pic and he not refund look my pic
http://oi58.tinypic.com/14lhzb.jpg

You are full of shit...I asked you to send me a small transaction from the address you originally sent the BC from. Anyone can pull a transaction from the BlockChain Explorer..and screenshots can be faked easy. germsite ask for his refund earlier this week due to personal reasons. I refunded his oney promptly after he sent from the address in the first transaction. I also stated numerous times donations are converted into FIAR every two days or so. It will have to be converted back to BTC and sent to you. Now please send me a small transaction from the original address used.
Bullshit. You claim to hold many, many tens of thousands of BCs yet you can't refund a purchase for 10$ without transferring from fiat? SCAMMER!!!

1.4 BTC = $602.00 Where did you get $10.00 from?
Buddy, the game is up. You're claiming to hold massive amounts of crypto, yet you just slipped up. You're not a whale and you're not a big holder. Even medium-sized traders have 30-40 BTC regularly available, yet you who claim to have invested massive amounts of money into BC have to transfer from fiat to cover your costs? Bullshit!
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Activity: 364
Now i can ask IE scamer . he want me send match adress but how to send match adress bitcoin core 11 auto create adress send . i send he pic and he not refund look my pic

You are full of shit...I asked you to send me a small transaction from the address you originally sent the BC from. Anyone can pull a transaction from the BlockChain Explorer..and screenshots can be faked easy. germsite ask for his refund earlier this week due to personal reasons. I refunded his oney promptly after he sent from the address in the first transaction. I also stated numerous times donations are converted into FIAR every two days or so. It will have to be converted back to BTC and sent to you. Now please send me a small transaction from the original address used.
do you want see my screen i can send you my skype u can see my screen if you think skype fake omg Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ok kid, I think its time for the Pokemon now, go now to your tv, it should be about to start

Why is it so hard to send me a small transaction from the original address so I can confirm?
Now i can ask IE scamer . he want me send match adress but how to send match adress bitcoin core 11 auto create adress send . i send he pic and he not refund look my pic  . WTF
cloverdex.io
Zero shut up.

You're only posting here to add fuel to the fire.

I am posting here because I am concerned that our community members are being scammed. This what we should promote for Blackcoin?

He have 1000+ USB cards. Do you think he's gonna stick them in his living room ?
I'm sure the cards are on their way.

Whoever is telling the truth here I'm feeling extremely pissed. I feel the Wall Street event was a great project and I don't get why devs didn't support it.

Recently I started to work on a promotional video for Blackcoin. It would cost me a lot of money since the project would have involved 3 persons under my direction. Yet it's totally worth the price considering the level of hype and quality I'm willing to achieve.

I'll wait further explanations.
I thought I finally found a coin for winners, I saw so much people willing to invest their time and money for making BC successful. Yet it's so full of shit.

Is there true entrepreneurs in this lame cryptoworld ?

Ask me @ http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/

and don't be pissed.
Activity: 82
I dont know or want to know who that iconic guy is, but he seems completely out of whack given that post.
I'll be honest if i had nothing to lose (got like 0.5BTC invested in BC only, all my cryptos are BC) i'd sell just to counter that pussy.
Right or wrong, that attitude makes you immediately wrong and your point becomes invalid. I learned how to act in case of someone being problematic, whoever makes more noise is the one who gets blamed, and this is always. If you were to shut up and sit down there without going all press-release like in your posts writing pages and pages you'd be in a different place right now, and so would BC.

98 is your birth year ?

Nope,its my lucky number. Why?
Jump to: