Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 276. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Now i can ask IE scamer . he want me send match adress but how to send match adress bitcoin core 11 auto create adress send . i send he pic and he not refund look my pic

You are full of shit...I asked you to send me a small transaction from the address you originally sent the BC from. Anyone can pull a transaction from the BlockChain Explorer..and screenshots can be faked easy. germsite ask for his refund earlier this week due to personal reasons. I refunded his oney promptly after he sent from the address in the first transaction. I also stated numerous times donations are converted into FIAR every two days or so. It will have to be converted back to BTC and sent to you. Now please send me a small transaction from the original address used.
do you want see my screen i can send you my skype u can see my screen if you think skype fake omg Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I must have asked IconicExpert 10 times what he has on me as I am named co-conspirator, he just ignores me. I'm going to get on with the fund raising effort for the summer PR campaign. I believe we will see BC at more than $1 by end of summer Cheesy

Given the reaction so far, I wouldn't surprised to see BC at $1 by the end of the week
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I dont know or want to know who that iconic guy is, but he seems completely out of whack given that post.
I'll be honest if i had nothing to lose (got like 0.5BTC invested in BC only, all my cryptos are BC) i'd sell just to counter that pussy.
Right or wrong, that attitude makes you immediately wrong and your point becomes invalid. I learned how to act in case of someone being problematic, whoever makes more noise is the one who gets blamed, and this is always. If you were to shut up and sit down there without going all press-release like in your posts writing pages and pages you'd be in a different place right now, and so would BC.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Now i can ask IE scamer . he want me send match adress but how to send match adress bitcoin core 11 auto create adress send . i send he pic and he not refund look my pic

You are full of shit...I asked you to send me a small transaction from the address you originally sent the BC from. Anyone can pull a transaction from the BlockChain Explorer..and screenshots can be faked easy. germsite ask for his refund earlier this week due to personal reasons. I refunded his oney promptly after he sent from the address in the first transaction. I also stated numerous times donations are converted into FIAR every two days or so. It will have to be converted back to BTC and sent to you. Now please send me a small transaction from the original address used.

good English!
i know my english bad not main language but he scamer!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the magical take away from all of this!

I was fearful for the longest when I first dipped my nose into Blackcoin that perhaps the entirety of the hype was built around IE's exploits.

But, now after seeing the community backlash, and no differenxw in price (hell I think it went up) I can feel much SAFER with my investment in holding because now I know that even if that Wall Street event didn't happen, and IE disappeared forever, I won't lose at all.

Moral of the story is:

Just hold your damn coins and carry on with your Tuesday folks.

+1

I must have asked IconicExpert 10 times what he has on me as I am named co-conspirator, he just ignores me. I'm going to get on with the fund raising effort for the summer PR campaign. I believe we will see BC at more than $1 by end of summer Cheesy
Merit: 301

good English!
Activity: 192
Well that was fun.

Seriously though, why did it honestly take you that long to respond to what equates to no time at all in comparison to your other rampant postings?

I still think your main posting about some bullshit dumping is baseless, and will remain that way until you post actual proof.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Here is the magical take away from all of this!

I was fearful for the longest when I first dipped my nose into Blackcoin that perhaps the entirety of the hype was built around IE's exploits.

But, now after seeing the community backlash, and no differenxw in price (hell I think it went up) I can feel much SAFER with my investment in holding because now I know that even if that Wall Street event didn't happen, and IE disappeared forever, I won't lose at all.

Moral of the story is:

Just hold your damn coins and carry on with your Tuesday folks.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think is shows how little faith real blackcoin investors in IconicExpert, when the price of blackcoin did NOTHING over the last 2 hours of his screaming rampage.

gg ie, no one of importance seems to give a shit.your cheerleaders don't mean squat.
I think most people had already figured out that he was off his meds. Smiley Wouldn't be surprised if we saw a new high soon thanks to IE committing trustworthiness-suicide, allowing us to move ahead with more positive projects like the KNC competition.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Oh yeah, in case anyone is wondering, maarx already answered this latest conspiracy theory on the blackcoin reddit.  Feel free to look.  Link provided for those of you that cant seem to figure reddit out.

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/
Ive told people from the start that the whole wallstreet and USB wallets are a joke. Printing some wallets and making pictures of it costs few bucks. He, however, made a few thousand bucks.

The cards wont get loaded and won't get send out. It was to obvious. Why else would you hide behind a proxy.

Anyway. Who was Iconic again? Blackcoin to the moon!

Activity: 126
A lot of people are against Iconic now???

I don't say he is the goodman of badman now but i know 1 thing.... A lot of good information about BC comes from Iconic!
And no, i don't say the people from the community are bad or good.

The best way for this discuss is to know the TRUE..
The community and Iconic have do a lot for this coin!

Why is it that Iconic's supporters can barely speak English?

READ F*cker! I do not take sides in this!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I think is shows how little faith real blackcoin investors in IconicExpert, when the price of blackcoin did NOTHING over the last 2 hours of his screaming rampage.

gg ie, no one of importance seems to give a shit.your cheerleaders don't mean squat.
At this point, I am assuming that he decided to have a nuclear flameout because he can no longer maintain the perception that he isnt scamming the community.  People should have started receiving their blackcards by now, and apparently that hasnt happened.  

It's a shame really, the software looked pretty cool.

i think THAT'S the problem  Undecided

it might just be a fucking screenshot from a well-made picture  Sad

On reddit someone said that the IP of Iconic Expert pointed to india (on IRC) ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/chb08vu

So IconicExpert is just trying to hide is scamming by spreading false accusations ...

Remember that we have never seen his face !!  Roll Eyes

We are back to the India fud? That was debuncted on Saturday...try again

To be honest I reckon the cards will all arrive. I'm more concerned about the conspiracy theories YOU come up with especially as they now involve me! But YOU are not answering any of my questions. I wonder why?
At this point, I am assuming that he decided to have a nuclear flameout because he can no longer maintain the perception that he isnt scamming the community.  People should have started receiving their blackcards by now, and apparently that hasnt happened.  

i think THAT'S the problem  Undecided

it might just be a fucking screenshot from a well-made picture  Sad

On reddit someone said that the IP of Iconic Expert pointed to india (on IRC) ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/chb08vu

So IconicExpert is just trying to hide is scamming by spreading false accusations ...

Remember that we have never seen his face !!  Roll Eyes

We are back to the India fud? That was debuncted on Saturday...try again

i think THAT'S the problem  Undecided

it might just be a fucking screenshot from a well-made picture  Sad

Remember that we have never seen his face !!  Roll Eyes

To be honest I reckon the card will all arrive. I'm more concerned about the conspiracy theories he comes up with especially as they now involve me! But he is not answering any of my questions. I wonder why?
Activity: 322
is the coin dead?or will be new high?
Activity: 277
Ive told people from the start that the whole wallstreet and USB wallets are a joke. Printing some wallets and making pictures of it costs few bucks. He, however, made a few thousand bucks.

The cards wont get loaded and won't get send out. It was to obvious. Why else would you hide behind a proxy.

Anyway. Who was Iconic again? Blackcoin to the moon!
Jump to: