Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 277. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
IE

Thank you for proving me right.

You refuse to acknowledge your errors even when they are there for all to see (havent you got it yet? this one is killing you softly.....)

The only element of my post you pick up is to refute refunds.... which funnily enough, you still refuse to address as well. I'm seeing a pattern here and so are "the people" ... (killing you softly.....)

so, once again, thanks for validating my post by your refusal to answer (btw, answering now has lost impact as youve had to be goaded into it....

So, MrCoins.... that EPIC fund raiser you were doing.... tell me the details again.

I feel the need for a good read.

I didn't prove you right at all...and I am still waiting for Maarx to publicly say I am lying...

+1.

me too.

These guys ran the same play over the weekend. They flooded the forum to try and suppress the message. What innocent person does that?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
A lot of people are against Iconic now???

I don't say he is the goodman of badman now but i know 1 thing.... A lot of good information about BC comes from Iconic!
And no, i don't say the people from the community are bad or good.

The best way for this discuss is to know the TRUE..
The community and Iconic have do a lot for this coin!

Why is it that Iconic's supporters can barely speak English?
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
At this point, I am assuming that he decided to have a nuclear flameout because he can no longer maintain the perception that he isnt scamming the community.  People should have started receiving their blackcards by now, and apparently that hasnt happened.  

It's a shame really, the software looked pretty cool.

i think THAT'S the problem  Undecided

it might just be a fucking screenshot from a well-made picture  Sad

On reddit someone said that the IP of Iconic Expert pointed to india (on IRC) ...

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24vbsz/iama_maarx_project_manager_community_manager_part/chb08vu

So IconicExpert may be just trying to hide is scamming by spreading false accusations ...

Remember that we have never seen his face !!  Roll Eyes

ps: remember "BTCWhale", the fake american guy ... who was from norway
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Where are the BlackCards? Why hasn't anyone received them?

Why isn't IconicExpert answering this? Is that how he runs a business? By ignoring customers and lying?

That has been answered and misdirection will not work.
Where can I find that information? I am concerned when will the card arrive to europe.

IE you named ME. What you got? Post it here in PUBLIC - throw me under the bus. What you waiting for?
Activity: 126
A lot of people are against Iconic now???

I don't say he is the goodman of badman now but i know 1 thing.... A lot of good information about BC comes from Iconic!
And no, i don't say the people from the community are bad or good.

The best way for this discuss is to know the TRUE..
The community and Iconic have do a lot for this coin!

Activity: 192

Why isn't IconicExpert answering this? Is that how he runs a business? By ignoring customers and lying?

Where can I find that information? I am concerned when will the card arrive to europe.

I will say this one last time. The cards started shipping last week...we are manually processing each order by hand. We are not Amazon... The cards are being shipped first class mail which is slow internationally. Now if you think I ordered 360 cards and showed pics of them...just to scam people then believe that...When the cards start arriving then it will be some other FUD. What you should be focusing on is the group that is manipulating the prices.

Holy shit, only took you 5 pages and enough dodges to put you into ninja status to get to this.
Merit: 301
IE

You refuse to acknowledge your errors even when they are there for all to see (havent you got it yet? this one is killing you softly.....)

The only element of my post you pick up is to refute refunds.... which funnily enough, you still refuse to address as well. I'm seeing a pattern here and so are "the people" ... (killing you softly.....)

so, once again, thanks for validating my post by your refusal to answer (btw, answering now has lost impact as youve had to be goaded into it....

So, MrCoins.... that EPIC fund raiser you were doing.... tell me the details again.

I didn't prove you right at all...and I am still waiting for Maarx to publicly say I am lying...

+1.

me too.
Activity: 19
money hungry sociophats everywhere ... this could escalate to something really entertaining like life threats other delicious endeavours.

I will say this one last time. The cards started shipping last week...we are manually processing each order by hand. We are not Amazon... The cards are being shipped first class mail which is slow internationally. Now if you think I ordered 360 cards and showed pics of them...just to scam people then believe that...When the cards start arriving then it will be some other FUD. What you should be focusing on is the group that is manipulating the prices.
Activity: 177
who is the inner circle member who contacted you iconicexpert?Huh??

just give us the name

I rather lose all credibility than throw someone under the bus. If that person wants to come forward that is up to him/her. But others will come forward...but continue posting fud about me
Bullshit! You've just thrown a ton of people under the bus without evidence, and now you claim that you can't present it because of your moral obligations. I hope it's obvious to everyone that you're either a scammer or seriously paranoid.

Yeah i'm one of those people. Now he will not answer a single question. He named ME and will not answer anything to me.

I did think that my fundraising efforts might step on his toes but I really believe the PR campaign will work - and it's for 90 days, not just a one-off. I didn't think he'd try to wipe me out like this.

This is just plain stupid. I think i'll just hit 'ignore' like many others here.

yep
..ie, scam_expert wannabe, his dumb level is infinite
IE

Where is the proof of your accusations you weasel?

I keep asking him. IE you named ME. What you got? Post it here in PUBLIC - throw me under the bus. What you waiting for?
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642

didn't you get the memo? You've already done that to yourself.

You are the Fool here.
Activity: 14
IE

Where is the proof of your accusations you weasel?
legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,220 MATCHED to $4,440 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

IE

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
didn't you know what happened to the black cards?Huh??
 they are propping up his ego
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
scam
would you please just GTFO? no one here does need you and your asshole- and scammer boy group
Activity: 18

BACK TO BUSINESS!

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,220 MATCHED to $4,440 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
At this point, I am assuming that he decided to have a nuclear flameout because he can no longer maintain the perception that he isnt scamming the community.  People should have started receiving their blackcards by now, and apparently that hasnt happened.  

It's a shame really, the software looked pretty cool.
Jump to: