Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 278. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
IE

Thank you for proving me right.

You refuse to acknowledge your errors even when they are there for all to see (havent you got it yet? this one is killing you softly.....)

The only element of my post you pick up is to refute refunds.... which funnily enough, you still refuse to address as well. I'm seeing a pattern here and so are "the people" ... (killing you softly.....)

so, once again, thanks for validating my post by your refusal to answer (btw, answering now has lost impact as youve had to be goaded into it....

So, MrCoins.... that EPIC fund raiser you were doing.... tell me the details again.

I feel the need for a good read.

Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Oh, it's so boring here at the BC thread (as always), nothing's happening...
Hey! Those umbrellas look good!
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
The most important project right now is the 50 wall street girls i dont care about the others donations

Impact marketing is more attractive than donation

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
who is the inner circle member who contacted you iconicexpert?Huh??

just give us the name

I rather lose all credibility than throw someone under the bus. If that person wants to come forward that is up to him/her. But others will come forward...but continue posting fud about me
Bullshit! You've just thrown a ton of people under the bus without evidence, and now you claim that you can't present it because of your moral obligations. I hope it's obvious to everyone that you're either a scammer or seriously paranoid.

Yeah i'm one of those people. Now he will not answer a single question. He named ME and will not answer anything to me.

I did think that my fundraising efforts might step on his toes but I really believe the PR campaign will work - and it's for 90 days, not just a one-off. I didn't think he'd try to wipe me out like this.

This is just plain stupid. I think i'll just hit 'ignore' like many others here.
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,220 MATCHED to $4,440 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

just give us the name

I rather lose all credibility than throw someone under the bus. If that person wants to come forward that is up to him/her. But others will come forward...but continue posting fud about me
Bullshit! You've just thrown a ton of people under the bus without evidence, and now you claim that you can't present it because of your moral obligations. I hope it's obvious to everyone that you're either a scammer or seriously paranoid.
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
PS I'd be more open to your point of view if you took 3 seconds to answer my question, which there was only one.

just give us the name

What FUD? They're simple ass questions.

I rather lose all credibility

Keep at it, tiger. Doing a fine job of shredding it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
anyone here who are interested on going my team on pumping and dumping coins.. then when get profit will buy Blackcoin to support it.?
we are only open for additional 5 members..
we are currently team up with Sir, Weeling Chu, team Wolong and Pump and dump..

if you are interested.. kindly add me on my yahoo messenger
yahoo messenger ID: [email protected]
                             [email protected]
                             [email protected]
                             [email protected]
                             [email protected]
i will provide a copy of my original passport ID and government ID for those who are interested to show some proof, and legitimacy..
again.. this is not for free.. so if you are not interested just ignore us.. more infor will be discussed on yahoo thanks..

Finally, a Nigerian Prince has come to give us the millionz!!!!!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
meh, 2 hours into this mess everybody starts to sound like a broken record.

i can't resist to read all the shit although i know it would be better to just stay away from this for a couple of days....

just give us the name

Throw me under the bus now if you can. What you waiting for? You named ME now show what you have got here in public.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
i am not posting fud at all you idiot, i'm just asking for proof. to make the statement that you did with absolutely no proof to back it up is just plain stupid
Activity: 168
Oh I just realized how brilliant Iconic is.

Step 1: Act like a fucking tard and throw accusations
Step 2: People realize they're baseless, and rally behind the dev
Step 3: Price for BC goes up.

Thanks IE, your plan is awesome.

Or the manipulators are reducing sell walls....TY for making my point for me

Why do you keep ignoring me?

You NAMED me! So what you got on me? NOTHING! That's what!!!!!

POST IT HERE IN PUBLIC NOW

Shouldn't you be promoting your campaign to raise funds for the PR firm that distracts people from what is really going on?
Activity: 4
anyone here who are interested on going my team on pumping and dumping coins.. then when get profit will buy Blackcoin to support it.?
we are only open for additional 5 members..
we are currently team up with Sir, Weeling Chu, team Wolong and Pump and dump..

if you are interested.. kindly add me on my yahoo messenger
yahoo messenger ID: [email protected]
                             [email protected]
                             [email protected]
                             [email protected]
                             [email protected]
i will provide a copy of my original passport ID and government ID for those who are interested to show some proof, and legitimacy..
again.. this is not for free.. so if you are not interested just ignore us.. more infor will be discussed on yahoo thanks..

just give us the name

Why do you keep ignoring me?

You NAMED me! So what you got on me? NOTHING! That's what!!!!!

POST IT HERE IN PUBLIC NOW
Iconic Expert

You have outright libelled me. You have no responded to my post as you clearly know I am right.

You have repeatedly refused to answer or acknowledge requests for refunds.

Do you not see that not only have you hung yourself but your persistent refusal to answer even the simplest of questions now undermines you. YOU have lost too much ground now.

You've made numerous and baseless accusations that, in some cases, are now being persued legally (I'd watch your mailbox on that one). When will you actually see that no amount of tall red text or shouting is going to repair your position. You're done here. Really. It's over.

Refund people the money they want back that they paid you in good faith. I suspect though this may cost you as you have openly admitted that (contrary to good practise) you liquidate funds every few days.... bad move.... and highly untrustworthy. IN fact your managment of other peoples money is at best questionable and I would hazard a guess the IRS would be very interested in your arrangements.

For a self proclaimed business man I have never, in all the 32 years I have been a working professional, ever witnessed such an epic display of unprofessional like behaviour. This behaviour of yours alone should make anyone thinking of giving you money think twice. You show that you should not be trusted.

So, in closing, stop and stop now. You have lost all face to those that had time for you as well as those that hadn't. It's over, you're done.

The business of Blackcoin will thrive far better without you.

And I'll say this to all that do have money tied up here in Blackcoin, the best is yet to come.

Saying I did not refund people donations is just FUD. Posting in an open forum "refund my donation" doesn't mean they actually donated.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

just give us the name

Sweet dodge, Chrysler

Activity: 58
Is this sort of thing only happening with BC?
Jump to: