Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 275. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
IE, even if they would have manipulated the price and gain a couple of bc more....with millions in their accounts, as you state, they have too much to lose to ruin the coin. you, however, do more harm and try to ruin the coin. this is more than obvious now.
please return my wallstreet donation and go buy your daughter another LV bag.

PS: I believe you are from NYC since only some US residents may believe that you cannot buy NY newspapers abroad.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Now i can ask IE scamer . he want me send match adress but how to send match adress bitcoin core 11 auto create adress send . i send he pic and he not refund look my pic

You are full of shit...I asked you to send me a small transaction from the address you originally sent the BC from. Anyone can pull a transaction from the BlockChain Explorer..and screenshots can be faked easy. germsite ask for his refund earlier this week due to personal reasons. I refunded his oney promptly after he sent from the address in the first transaction. I also stated numerous times donations are converted into FIAR every two days or so. It will have to be converted back to BTC and sent to you. Now please send me a small transaction from the original address used.
do you want see my screen i can send you my skype u can see my screen if you think skype fake omg Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ok kid, I think its time for the Pokemon now, go now to your tv, it should be about to start

Why is it so hard to send me a small transaction from the original address so I can confirm?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I must have asked IconicExpert 10 times what he has on me as I am named co-conspirator, he just ignores me. I'm going to get on with the fund raising effort for the summer PR campaign. I believe we will see BC at more than $1 by end of summer Cheesy

Given the reaction so far, I wouldn't surprised to see BC at $1 by the end of the week
1BC = 1LAMBO
I guess they'll be working overtime soon at the Lambo factory...  Cheesy
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Where are the BlackCards? Why hasn't anyone received them?

Why isn't IconicExpert answering this? Is that how he runs a business? By ignoring customers and lying?

That has been answered and misdirection will not work.
Where can I find that information? I am concerned when will the card arrive to europe.

I will say this one last time. The cards started shipping last week...we are manually processing each order by hand. We are not Amazon... The cards are being shipped first class mail which is slow internationally. Now if you think I ordered 360 cards and showed pics of them...just to scam people then believe that...When the cards start arriving then it will be some other FUD. What you should be focusing on is the group that is manipulating the prices.
Thanks for the reply Smiley I hope they will arrive soon.
Activity: 194
Zero shut up.

You're only posting here to add fuel to the fire.

I am posting here because I am concerned that our community members are being scammed. This what we should promote for Blackcoin?

He have 1000+ USB cards. Do you think he's gonna stick them in his living room ?
I'm sure the cards are on their way.

Whoever is telling the truth here I'm feeling extremely pissed. I feel the Wall Street event was a great project and I don't get why devs didn't support it.

Recently I started to work on a promotional video for Blackcoin. It would cost me a lot of money since the project would have involved 3 persons under my direction. Yet it's totally worth the price considering the level of hype and quality I'm willing to achieve.

I'll wait further explanations.
I thought I finally found a coin for winners, I saw so much people willing to invest their time and money for making BC successful. Yet it's so full of shit.

Is there true entrepreneurs in this lame cryptoworld ?

There are entrepreneurs in the Crypto world (VC folk, college educated folks, old time hackers/tinkers) AND then theres nerds who believe that because they have a little technical know how that their shit can't be pushed in to the back of their skulls when they get found out for their BS when someone MUCH smarter than them calls them out.

I believe this community is a mix of those two extremes. I hope that the former ends up being the majority in the long term.

McKie

There are a lot of us investing our own money.. see my links... not looking for attention and asking for donations, I love Blackcoin and when I start hearing people are not receiving responses from support I get worried.
I commend you guys on the cards, however I did not see the post that discloses software info, I saw a screenshot.

Is the software open source?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Now that this community is proven totally sick and insane, it is time to move to NXT where there is not maniatics like IE or Troiste, but REAL WORLD CEOs like Overstock's Patrick M. Byrne:

http://interviewly.com/i/patrick-byrne-may-2014-reddit
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Now i can ask IE scamer . he want me send match adress but how to send match adress bitcoin core 11 auto create adress send . i send he pic and he not refund look my pic

You are full of shit...I asked you to send me a small transaction from the address you originally sent the BC from. Anyone can pull a transaction from the BlockChain Explorer..and screenshots can be faked easy. germsite ask for his refund earlier this week due to personal reasons. I refunded his oney promptly after he sent from the address in the first transaction. I also stated numerous times donations are converted into FIAR every two days or so. It will have to be converted back to BTC and sent to you. Now please send me a small transaction from the original address used.
do you want see my screen i can send you my skype u can see my screen if you think skype fake omg Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Guys, if those cards arrive, I would be seriously careful about them. Who knows what kind of shit he could have pre-loaded onto them. Use them at your own risk IMO. If anything this outburst today has seriously raised questions about his moral integrity.
pffff.

maby the umbrella has gps on it....so they know when your leaving the house, and they can steal your laptop.
maby the original wallet is fake....

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Guys, if those cards arrive, I would be seriously careful about them. Who knows what kind of shit he could have pre-loaded onto them. Use them at your own risk IMO. If anything this outburst today has seriously raised questions about his moral integrity.

Yeah, I'll reformat before I use them.

I heard a rumor there is the same software that will be officially released by the dev team soon anyway.
Activity: 308

Bullshit. You claim to hold many, many tens of thousands of BCs yet you can't refund a purchase for 10$ without transferring from fiat? SCAMMER!!!

1.4 BTC = $602.00 Where did you get $10.00 from?
Activity: 294
This will be me...

The chances of the Wall Street event being funded were likely to rely on people receiving their usb cards. It would have put a huge amount of faith into people's minds against all the arguing. Which to my mind was and has been independent of the PR company stuff.

That just didn't look well timed, but after the same amount of time the actual donations had come to a stop, which to my mind Colin had noticed and come forward with his money.

Wall Street needed another pump. If you like things fast we could have actually donated to both how we had and then each needed reinvigorating. Meeting a total of those amounts is difficult.

(Btw, I'm in no position to defend anyone, just analyse the situation and eat popcorn.)

Activity: 277
Ive told people from the start that the whole wallstreet and USB wallets are a joke. Printing some wallets and making pictures of it costs few bucks. He, however, made a few thousand bucks.

The cards wont get loaded and won't get send out. It was to obvious. Why else would you hide behind a proxy.

Anyway. Who was Iconic again? Blackcoin to the moon!

How does a few random pictures with USB wallets (worth 5$ or less) proofs you will send them out and have software on them loaded.. Again, this proves your as childish as you sound. And yea, I know how to proof stuff and come up with facts. Im a lawyer myself.

Your just trying to win some credits with your pictures and by discrediting the dev team? You tell us you will not reveal the name of the guy that told you all this fake information, however, you do want to list the names of everyone involved in your delusional theory? How does that work for you?
Activity: 140

Ok kid, I think its time for the Pokemon now, go now to your tv, it should be about to start
Zero shut up.

I am posting here because I am concerned that our community members are being scammed. This what we should promote for Blackcoin?

He have 1000+ USB cards. Do you think he's gonna stick them in his living room ?

Whoever is telling the truth here I'm feeling extremely pissed. I feel the Wall Street event was a great project and I don't get why devs didn't support it.

Recently I started to work on a promotional video for Blackcoin. It would cost me a lot of money since the project would have involved 3 persons under my direction. Yet it's totally worth the price considering the level of hype and quality I'm willing to achieve.

I thought I finally found a coin for winners, I saw so much people willing to invest their time and money for making BC successful. Yet it's so full of shit.

The wall street event is still going to happen. All these "people" asking for a refund are scammers. I am telling the truth about this but I am not pissed because the day is still young.
Activity: 47
They flooded the forum to try and suppress the message. What innocent person does that?

Right. So you pop up with a bunch of wild, paranoid accusations you have refused to substantiate in any way, and when people predictably take umbrage to these ugly smears you indicate this is somehow evidence of their guilt.

What a laugh. You cashed your last cheque here Iconic.

I feel like a complete moron for ever purchasing one of your cards, and thus inadvertently supporting such a pathologically manipulative and disruptive narcissist.
Activity: 194
I must have asked IconicExpert 10 times what he has on me as I am named co-conspirator, he just ignores me. I'm going to get on with the fund raising effort for the summer PR campaign. I believe we will see BC at more than $1 by end of summer Cheesy

Given the reaction so far, I wouldn't surprised to see BC at $1 by the end of the week
1BC = 1LAMBO
Activity: 14
http://oi58.tinypic.com/14lhzb.jpg

Bullshit. You claim to hold many, many tens of thousands of BCs yet you can't refund a purchase for 10$ without transferring from fiat? SCAMMER!!!
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Zero shut up.

There are entrepreneurs in the Crypto world (VC folk, college educated folks, old time hackers/tinkers) AND then theres nerds who believe that because they have a little technical know how that their shit can't be pushed in to the back of their skulls when they get found out for their BS when someone MUCH smarter than them calls them out.

I believe this community is a mix of those two extremes. I hope that the former ends up being the majority in the long term.

McKie

Activity: 49
Jump to: