Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 284. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK!!!! AND NOW!!!!

who is with me?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Someone thats glued to a forum all day and brings Fud to a community =  Troll

^^^ There you go throwing Maarx under the bus.

BTW: Is my spending time on the forum  similar to people that spend 14 hours a day on IRC?

Again, all I see here is an olive branch and something about personal attacks. There's literally nothing else in this image you keep quoting.

And again. Where are the black cards? I suggest you dial it the fuck back until you at least make good on the initial push you had to promote this coin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,220 MATCHED to $4,440 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
Activity: 194
If anybody is out of the loop at the moment here are a couple lol's from the last 10 -15 pages of this now - sitcom.

Enjoy.

Today on BTC talk, Blackcoin: IconicExpert commits reputation suicide

BIG IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT COMING AT 10:40 EST TODAY!  STAY TUNED

Actually....I got nothing.

big important announcement : a well known bc thread flammer quit bc and will return to his oil snake business

IconicExpert, you did not provide any proof or evidence for us in your text. I don't see any reason to believe some claims written on the internet without evidence. Furthermore I don't understand how they can dump 7.5M BC without changing the price when the pool only buys 100k back.

Please provide clear evidence for your claims. Until then I can only assume that this was a tactical move by you that in some way fits with your profit orientated plan.

People are not understanding. They did not dump the full amount, nor do they intend on dumping the full amount. The 7.5 is what they hold collectively. They dump a few BC everyday and buy back to keep the price down. They make the price "dip" and then use the multi-pool funds to buy on dips...

Iconic Expert NEEDS to give people their refund back from the Wallstreet Project. NOW!

Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS!  
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black
Pretty much sums it up. =D
BLACKCOIN WILL BE FINE! You can bet on it!!!!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
WTF is goin on?HuhHuh? wasnt here since yesterday??  Shocked

can someone explain to me?

Basically IconicExpert is on a power hungry trip and now he's being desperate and doing anything to sling mud at the people that the community respects. He's trying to create a rift in the community but it's back firing on him. So sad...

And the worst part is these kinds of people really do feed themselves with the rage directed at them when they can't get the approval they so desperately seek. So contrary to what many might believe, he is actually most probably enjoying this.

He requires the attention. Some sort of histrionic personality disorder, really. Nothing more: "Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

If I am lying...why does the group need fake accounts like yours to try and discredit me. People can view your post history...

Dude, you are way out of line. I am not fake. In fact, I am AS REAL AS your wife and kids you just keep talking about. I originally come from Istanbul, Turkey, and currently reside in Vienna, Austria. And am currently completing a Masters Degree in Political Science at the University of Vienna. Have been dealing with cryptocurrencies since last November. This is more information about myself I have just revealed in a single post then you have EVER about yourself on these forums.

Trust me when I say I am not the fake account of anyone and have NEVER dealt with anyone from the so-called foundation. Now, I do not have stupid usb cards to put in front of the daily papers, but I can still go ahead and take photos of today's Österreich, Die Presse, or Der Standard. Now, will that suffice to make you apologise for basically saying I am not who I claim to be?

Be the man of your word now, and answer.

You know what? Now that I think about it, do not bother answering. I will not play your game and provide you additional audience. Go do your own thing, whatever that may be. As far as I'm concerned, IconicExpert is dead to BlackCoin. And with this last shit you pulled, I am glad to see I am far from being the only person who feels this way.

Good luck with all your future USB stick sales and other ground-breaking endeavours.
Activity: 168

^^^ There you go throwing Maarx under the bus.

BTW: Is my spending time on the forum  similar to people that spend 14 hours a day on IRC?
Activity: 210
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
He didn't pump BC. He's a bit of a whale who bought in from 10k up.. I don't know why we wouldn't want someone investing large amounts of $ to BC. Veritas is a really amazing guy. He, without knowing me for more than a few weeks on IRC, sent me 15 BTC for this PR campaign. Epic donation.

IE is sullying the name of one of the MOST generous people I have ever met. He has given money to soepkip to travel to Miami to meet with the pr firm and he did so at a moment's notice. He gave money to multipool operators to send them to conferences. He gave money to vizique to buy coinkite terminals. I know I said I was going to stop, but Veritas is a hugely important member of this community. Leave him out of this...
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
I was going to buy into DRK today but bought black instead Wink

Welcome to BLK Smiley
Activity: 194
EVERYONE!!!

TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS ARGUING AND GO LOOK AT BC PRICE ON MINTPAL...IT HASN'T BUDGED!!

NOONE IS DUMPING! THIS IS CRAZY!

I WILL ADMIT, AS SOON AS I READ ICONICS ANNOUNCEMENT I PANICKED FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES, I PUT UP A 40K BC SELL AT 29,300 BUT THEN GOT SCARED AND REMOVED IT AND THANK GOD I DID! you kooks would have chomped up my coins =P I would have been pissed and likely ended up buying back in at a huge loss like an asshole.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME. NOONE IS SELLING. SO MUCH FUEL JUST GOT POURED ON THE FIRE AND STILL EVERYONE WANTS TO HOLD BLACKCOIN.

FUCK IT, IF NOONE ELSE IS SELLING, THEN ME NEITHER, I AM BUYING!! GIVE ME YOUR BLACKCOIN NOM NOM GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE ARGUING AND SHIT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS LOOK SO IMMATURE. I AM ONLY 21 AND EVEN IN MY EYES THIS IS INSANELY IMMATURE. YOU GUYS ARE GREEDY, FUCK OFF. SELL ME YOUR CHEAP BLACKCOINS RIGHT NOW OR DONATE THEM SINCE YOU HATE BLACKCOIN SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO ARGUE UNTIL YOU DESTROY IT. GIVE YOUR COINS TO A NICE YOUNG COLLEGE KID WHO DOESN'T NEED INSTANT PROFIT WHO WILL HOLD THEM THROUGH THE TURMOIL =)

BSMMT7ycXRUj38FAtZQbCjgKqCjzwaTJBf

Hehe chill down Smiley I agree with your sentiment, though I will not sell before 1 bc = 1 lambo. Or when I need some euro's to buy some stuff.. I  dont want to sell for 30k.. I want to buy for 30k.

yeh ive been buying at any price really... LAMBO!
Activity: 140
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I was going to buy into DRK today but bought black instead Wink
Activity: 294
Ye delete config and "start fresh" just with username and pass and url+port and check how that works

I tried this but still 100% rejected. I think it has something to do with the kernel and algorithm. Otherwise sgminer probably just thinks that it is mining scrypt. Or does it matter?

man i already told you you are using the wrong kernel lol why didnt you listen to me

you need scrypt-vert not scrypt. you have to specify in the config or the command line

look:

"pools" : [
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://stratum.coinpool.cc:3333",
      "user" : "parker928.1",
      "pass" : "x"
   },
   {
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://vtc.poolz.net:3333",
      "user" : "parker928.1",
      "pass" : "x"
   }
]
"intensity" : "18,18,13,13",
"vectors" : "1,1,1,1",
"worksize" : "256,256,256,256",
"lookup-gap" : "2,2,2,2",
"shaders" : "0,0,0,0",
"gpu-engine" : "0-0,0-0,1000-1000,1000-1000",
"thread-concurrency" : "8192,8192,8192,8192",
"gpu-fan" : "0-85,0-85,0-85,0-85",
"gpu-memclock" : "0,0,1500,1500",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0,0,0,0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0,0,0,0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000,0.000,0.000,0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "95,95,95,95",
"temp-overheat" : "85,85,85,85",
"temp-target" : "75,75,75,75",
"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "120",
"failover-only" : true,
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt-vert" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin",
"device" : "2-3"
}
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what is the big deal about veritasBS pumping blackcoin?Huh he can do as he pleases can't he???

I don't know. Is there a single crypto that doesn't get pumped at some point? Maye we should go ask China if they organized a pump for BTC back in November.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
EVERYONE!!!

TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS ARGUING AND GO LOOK AT BC PRICE ON MINTPAL...IT HASN'T BUDGED!!

I WILL ADMIT, AS SOON AS I READ ICONICS ANNOUNCEMENT I PANICKED FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES, I PUT UP A 40K BC SELL AT 29,300 BUT THEN GOT SCARED AND REMOVED IT AND THANK GOD I DID! you kooks would have chomped up my coins =P I would have been pissed and likely ended up buying back in at a huge loss like an asshole.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME. NOONE IS SELLING. SO MUCH FUEL JUST GOT POURED ON THE FIRE AND STILL EVERYONE WANTS TO HOLD BLACKCOIN.

FUCK IT, IF NOONE ELSE IS SELLING, THEN ME NEITHER, I AM BUYING!! GIVE ME YOUR BLACKCOIN NOM NOM GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE ARGUING AND SHIT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS LOOK SO IMMATURE. I AM ONLY 21 AND EVEN IN MY EYES THIS IS INSANELY IMMATURE. YOU GUYS ARE GREEDY, FUCK OFF. SELL ME YOUR CHEAP BLACKCOINS RIGHT NOW OR DONATE THEM SINCE YOU HATE BLACKCOIN SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO ARGUE UNTIL YOU DESTROY IT. GIVE YOUR COINS TO A NICE YOUNG COLLEGE KID WHO DOESN'T NEED INSTANT PROFIT WHO WILL HOLD THEM THROUGH THE TURMOIL =)

BlackCoin is an AWESOME coin. You'd be crazy to sell your stash!
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
EVERYONE!!!

Hehe chill down Smiley I agree with your sentiment, though I will not sell before 1 bc = 1 lambo. Or when I need some euro's to buy some stuff.. I  dont want to sell for 30k.. I want to buy for 30k.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
what is the big deal about veritasBS pumping blackcoin?Huh he can do as he pleases can't he???
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,220 MATCHED to $4,440 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
Activity: 294
EVERYONE!!!

Jump to: