Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 283. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Iconic, I don't want the donation back for my USB card, just ram it up your arse, it will be much more value for money there.

Sorry, this REALLY made me LOL!!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
You can Dump all BC if u think Soepkip scam. Lol Grin

Isn't is getting obvious? Tongue

They don't have any BC to dump. They want everyone else to dump.
Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS! 
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black

BUMP!  

Ha ha  Community is rallying behind the DEV team.   Many more buys in order book.

Price is going UP! LOL!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Iconic, I don't want the donation back for my USB card, just ram it up your arse, it will be much more value for money there.

Your post history says it all: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/arigard-323902
Activity: 219
Free KNC Titan makes more sense now.

With all that money they were banking off the multipool and dumping.. easily afford that 10k....everything makes more sense now

+1 Iconic
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Activity: 41
Guys..

24h Volume on BCT > Mintpal. WTF !!  Tongue

Ok. Bless me, I contribute in neither anyways...  Grin
Activity: 140
Activity: 266
Seriously, these umbrellas are really awesome.

Activity: 168
I was going to buy into DRK today but bought black instead Wink

Welcome to BLK Smiley

Maarx your "friend" tried to throw you under the bus. You have an opportunity here to stop people from getting ripped off, and help get BC on track. I know you were not directly involved, but I also know you know the truth. You have personally seen me refuse to lie for this group... Do not let them get away with deceiving this community.
Activity: 18
PS - Where are the black cards? They sent out yet? I live in the US, it should take like 3 days to receive it.
Activity: 238
Dont let anyone scare  you!

ALL OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CREATE CONFLICT ARE RUTHLESS MANIPULATORS! 
EACH ONE OF THEM DESPERATE TO GET MORE CHEAP COINS!

Since these scare tactics are getting pretty old and worn out, I would not be surprised if price will go up soon!

Great coin, great community!

Buy-Black

BUMP!  

Ha ha  Community is rallying behind the DEV team.   Many more buys in order book.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
And again. Where are the black cards? I suggest you dial it the fuck back until you at least make good on the initial push you had to promote this coin.

He needs to dial it back up completely, and for good. This is a person that will not change, ever. He's proven it time and time again. Him and his supporters can leave BC and we will be fine. I hope they leave. We will be better without them. They are a cancer to this community. They are the only "things" holding BC back right now.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
If there is price manipulation currently in play, then that would mean that within the next 24hrs if it was true, we should see a large incline in price.

I vote we wait and see who is telling the truth and stop bickering.
Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
noerc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
SunnyIgor 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!
ener_bc 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
JamesR1 200 BC donation MATCHED!!
@kumkeejjl $10 donation / 85 BC MATCHED!!
KrzysiekJ 0.0571 BTC donation MATCHED!!
CryptoPlankton 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
flare_one 1,000 BC donation - MATCHED!!
kilaarss 100 BC donation - MATCHED!!
germsite 2,500 BC donation MATCHED!!
HankYankell 2,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
Hushpuppy 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Marco 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
keshuker 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!!
jarheadjred 100 BC donation MATCHED!!
Gduppy 300 BC donation MATCHED!!

Approx $2,220 MATCHED to $4,440 so far! KEEP IT COMING!!! Let's do this!!

Come on guys - BlackCoin needs YOU!

Let's take BlackCoin to the TOP! First coin with Professional Marketing - 90 day campaign!
Activity: 14
Someone thats glued to a forum all day and brings Fud to a community =  Troll

https://i.imgur.com/t4ZlWQb.jpg

^^^ There you go throwing Maarx under the bus.

BTW: Is my spending time on the forum  similar to people that spend 14 hours a day on IRC?

For someone claiming to have a family and being a very successful businessman, yes it is a little strange that you're on here 24/7. It's even stranger that you're now completely changing the topic after throwing a ton of people under the bus without a strain of evidence. I'll repeat what I and many others have called for - WHERE IS THE PROOF???
Activity: 209
Merit: 10
Activity: 266
Hey sorry if this is off-topic but, anybody want an umbrella?
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
EVERYONE!!!

TAKE A BREAK FROM THIS ARGUING AND GO LOOK AT BC PRICE ON MINTPAL...IT HASN'T BUDGED!!

NOONE IS DUMPING! THIS IS CRAZY!

I WILL ADMIT, AS SOON AS I READ ICONICS ANNOUNCEMENT I PANICKED FOR ABOUT 3 MINUTES, I PUT UP A 40K BC SELL AT 29,300 BUT THEN GOT SCARED AND REMOVED IT AND THANK GOD I DID! you kooks would have chomped up my coins =P I would have been pissed and likely ended up buying back in at a huge loss like an asshole.

THIS IS SERIOUSLY AWESOME. NOONE IS SELLING. SO MUCH FUEL JUST GOT POURED ON THE FIRE AND STILL EVERYONE WANTS TO HOLD BLACKCOIN.

FUCK IT, IF NOONE ELSE IS SELLING, THEN ME NEITHER, I AM BUYING!! GIVE ME YOUR BLACKCOIN NOM NOM GIVE ME ALL OF THEM!

FUCK ALL YOU PEOPLE ARGUING AND SHIT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS LOOK SO IMMATURE. I AM ONLY 21 AND EVEN IN MY EYES THIS IS INSANELY IMMATURE. YOU GUYS ARE GREEDY, FUCK OFF. SELL ME YOUR CHEAP BLACKCOINS RIGHT NOW OR DONATE THEM SINCE YOU HATE BLACKCOIN SO MUCH THAT YOU WANT TO ARGUE UNTIL YOU DESTROY IT. GIVE YOUR COINS TO A NICE YOUNG COLLEGE KID WHO DOESN'T NEED INSTANT PROFIT WHO WILL HOLD THEM THROUGH THE TURMOIL =)

BSMMT7ycXRUj38FAtZQbCjgKqCjzwaTJBf

As a 23yr old about to graduate in 3 days. I agree with this 1000%
Jump to: