Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 31. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Black coin will be over 100 dollars in 2years
I hope BLK can take off, BLK really does not perform well for two years,Expect 2 years later
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Black coin will be over 100 dollars in 2years
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
No proof just strong feeling no way these 1700 plus pages are being wasted on a blacknet that's never coming

Yes, it's too bad.
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
No proof just strong feeling no way these 1700 plus pages are being wasted on a blacknet that's never coming
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Not sure what is the point of keeping coins on an exchange when you could get a good return by holding in a wallet and staking.   Traders sure but holders I cant see why lose those easy gains Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I assume when blacknet is released it would be an airdrop

Why do you assume that ?

Because of this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28688297

Wallet update v1.2.5
It's just a few small fixes since previous release.
It is the final update of original wallet. Future developments will move BlackCoin to a new blockchain.

Presumably there would be a snapshot taken and distribution on the new Blacknet chain.

So, are we waiting for a surprise airdrop without everyone getting their coins out of the exchanges ?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Why do you assume that ?

Because of this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28688297

Wallet update v1.2.5
It's just a few small fixes since previous release.
It is the final update of original wallet. Future developments will move BlackCoin to a new blockchain.

Presumably there would be a snapshot taken and distribution on the new Blacknet chain.
legendary

Why do you assume that ?
Rat 4 didn't keep,this thread for blacknet because blacknet s not coming Soon
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
unfortunately, I could not find information about what is now with this coin? what is the price for a token? and does the team develop this coin somehow?
legendary
Seems like the airdrop of black net is imminent

Airdrop ?
Seems like the airdrop of black net is imminent
Activity: 30
When black net is released  black coin will sky rocket rat 4may be silent but he’s working on releasing black net it’s coming soon

Maybe RAT4 has forgotten BLACKNET.

Grin Grin

He will come out with suprise... maybe  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
When black net is released  black coin will sky rocket rat 4may be silent but he’s working on releasing black net it’s coming soon

Maybe RAT4 has forgotten BLACKNET.

Grin Grin

Activity: 107
If blacknet is released.

Untill rat4 announces something, blacknet has never, and will never to be excist.

It would probably be good for the coin, and this may be why we see all the world buying in all the blks, since theres trustworthy rumors that it will reach $10+ within 4-10 months.
Black coin  should use this thread until black net is released
Why in the world are you calling the active thread Blacknet there is no current Blacknet coin only black coin currently exists
Pages:
Jump to: