Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 30. (Read 2509934 times)

STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Janko departure is good for rat 4 black net
Nah, talent leaving is hardly a positive and nobody was sitting in opposition so as I far I know.   Sounds like he is just busy and will be back in time if possible, to me thats just normal.   Most people dont have the luxury to have just this one project occupy a large amount of their time, usually there is studies and all sorts of other distractions going on. 
Activity: 205
Merit: 114
Joshua J. Bouw
long time
I missed this topic
I'm sure someday it will be high
so , Name changed?! to Blacknet  Smiley

Not quite. Just disgruntled developer that abandoned the community. There is a new discussion. Janko is still sort of around. I got down time now and am making a large entrance back into the community. Talking to who is around now in Gitter.
LBX
Activity: 1025
Merit: 534
A
long time
I missed this topic
I'm sure someday it will be high
so , Name changed?! to Blacknet  Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Didn't  follow Blackcoin lately but are you serious about JANKO? Thought he did great things for Blackcoin.

Sadly this is true; he announced the departure on Twitter.

Very sad to hear, janko was an excellent dev for BlackCoin. Luckily there are more bright minds within the BlackCoin ecosystem!

OH wow blackcoin oldskool changed their name?  nice.

Blacknet sounds cool...though for some reason i find it makes me LOL re. racial reasons....

like the black ppl version of SKYNET lol

is Bouzy gonna come pump this like it's 2014 again?

Probably not Bouzy, he went broke buying out the whole Gucci store with the fam.
Activity: 160
Merit: 0
Janko departure is good for rat 4 black net
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
OH wow blackcoin oldskool changed their name?  nice.

Blacknet sounds cool...though for some reason i find it makes me LOL re. racial reasons....

like the black ppl version of SKYNET lol

is Bouzy gonna come pump this like it's 2014 again?
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
Founder of Ercoin and Paspagon
Didn't  follow Blackcoin lately but are you serious about JANKO? Thought he did great things for Blackcoin.

Sadly this is true; he announced the departure on Twitter.
When is ercoin coin distribution

This has not been decided yet. I’m reluctant to schedule distribution before launching a public testnet. Also it would be nice to have Tendermint (which serves as a consensus engine) version 1.0 released. I’d say that “this summer” is a rather optimistic, but not unrealistic estimation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 112
When is ercoin coin distribution
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Everything was terrible and JANKO also left.
Without incentives, this coin has no firepower. The design is too bad.

I think RAT4 also disappeared, maybe BLACKNET is a lie.
Now only a few of fools are left.

Very bad!

Since Ercoin is going to be distributed via BlackCoin burning, it would be interesting to know the date of the blockchain snapshot for the purpose of BlackNet distribution. If it happens during the burning period, then the two will interfere.
Activity: 98
Everything was terrible and JANKO also left.
Without incentives, this coin has no firepower. The design is too bad.

I think RAT4 also disappeared, maybe BLACKNET is a lie.
Now only a few of fools are left.

Very bad!
Activity: 187
Merit: 20
Is there still no news about blacknet? Saw this topic changed from blk to blacknet a while ago, expected more information about blacknet.

As did everyone, seems to be another fad by rat4 Sad It just does not make sense to communicate this information and disappear afterwards again.

Blackcoin is now developed by other members of the blackoin community, contributors that are in the coin since the beginning. Rat4 did start a good thing but also later on was a blocker for further development as communication with him has been difficult. Blackcoin devs wanted to improve the project but didn't get past Rat4 so actually Rat4 announcing his own fork/restart as Blacknet could be good for Blackcoin since now it can be developed more independently.
Merit: 260
Is there still no news about blacknet? Saw this topic changed from blk to blacknet a while ago, expected more information about blacknet.

As did everyone, seems to be another fad by rat4 Sad It just does not make sense to communicate this information and disappear afterwards again.

Well, well, well. This maybe a failed attempt to remain relevant in the crypto. What does the new Blacknet has to offer this time? Anyway, it will probably pump all the same. This is crypto after all.
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
等価交換
A month ago, RAT4 disappeared. There was no news about BLACKNET.

If RAT4 wants to complete BLACKNET alone, I think he will create another failed work.

Many projects now have investors. Venture capital.

sigh,why rat4 always created stupid named

i think new blackcoin named BHALOcoin better than blacknet,the named came from bithalo and blackhalo.

hey guys sell blackcoin now,game over soon
Activity: 160
Black coin worth at least 75cents and black net will be worth at least 25cents you can currently buy them both for 20cents amazing
Activity: 98
A month ago, RAT4 disappeared. There was no news about BLACKNET.

If RAT4 wants to complete BLACKNET alone, I think he will create another failed work.

Many projects now have investors. Venture capital.
Activity: 30
Black coin will be over 100 dollars in 2years
I hope BLK can take off, BLK really does not perform well for two years,Expect 2 years later

I wish so also...looking for the chart its good enough...but it need some volume to push it up
Pages:
Jump to: