Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 334. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Good to see the majority of the community is sane: http://strawpoll.me/1627733/r
Yeah, that is certainly a representative voting, as all the dupe accounts yesterday were real. I will not even klick your f**king link, troll.
GTFO.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
one more thing to add on the marketing subject, the trolls that post here in opposition of this coin remind me of politics back in the day where politicians would dig up dirt on other people or make up scandals to detract their "believers" ... they even PAY for advertisements to that effect. Nowadays they use bots and shills. The same people will turn around and try to sell you their stupid clone coin that took them 30 minutes to create. Thank goodness that WC and AC have absolutely nothing to offer the crypto community. I will sell my BC when I actually see a coin worth getting out of bed for.

Happily, BC has a great brand i can see it going much futher than this. Certainly better than litecoin and for that matter Bitcoin. Working on my smart contracts stuff I can not tell you guys how frustrating Bitcoin is when dealing with "minimum" fees. They force you to pay a 5500 satoshi minimum!!! What the hell is that? If I have any reason to switch from Bitcoin its that reason alone. They will have to deal with large quantities of orders if they ever even dream of competing with mastercard or visa who process billions of transactions a day. So Bitcoin "devs" are really just the exact thing Bitcoin was trying to avoid which was centralization (forcing miners to collude and filter what transactions they approve or deny). If Blackcoin can circumvent "minimum" fees and bloat by pruning they would really go far beyond anyones wildest dreams. I hope the dev works on that. I would do it myself if my current project didnt have my 24 hour attention.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Its funny to hear so many people talk here and some are in support of / not in support of multipool/pr campaigns/pumps/videos/marketing etc.

Well I have only one thing to say about that: Marketing is REQUIRED to have a successful product. Its fucking REQUIRED. How do you think McDonalds or Coca Cola or even little companies like your local restaurants succeed?Huh Its with marketing. I used to work in Los Angeles for a marketing firm doing lots of commercials and whatnot. I can say with 100% certainty that this idea to market Blackcoin is excellent. I support any initiative for this.

As for the multipool. The multipool weather connected to the devs or not was clearly a brilliant idea. There is NO DOUBT IN MY MIND that Blackcoins success as a coin in the top 10 is for any other reason than that. Other coins have fast confirmations and interesting features but it was 3 things that made Blackcoin great. Its fast proof of Stake/multipool combo, its community which helped "market" it and the malleability patch.

I think anyone who thinks otherwise should go ahead and open a few books and read about famous companies and see how they made it. If you ever hear any ceo talk, you better bet that the thing he speaks the most about is his "brand". The ceo of kellogs does not talk about weather his food is the "healthiest" or "best". No he will talk about his "brand" and what their company has done to promote it.

Luckily for Blackcoin, there IS a multipool which helps support the coin. but even there, we will need to make sure that we always reach out to miners because even that requires branding.

The KNC mining competition is exactly what is causing the price increase. People are getting excited. its things like this that propel this coin. And as a community we must never stop finding new avenues to make miners happy and bring in new people. This coin needs hype just like any product needs marketing to keep it alive. If coca cola stopped marketing I guarantee you in 10 years they will not be around. People would say... cocawhat?
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
I'm just popping in this sesspool again to show my love and support to IconicExpert. Keep it going bud, you own  Wink. Same goes to the devs R4ta and Soepkip, and all people that are trying to build and support BC coin/community and bring a positive vibe into this community.

All trolls posting shit and FUD on here about any of the above might be a tad bit mad because they 'believed' (?) in the wrong coin? (on a sidenote: what happened to AC ?? I wake up and AC is gone from the exchanges- can't be bothered to look it up though) Anyway, go fuck yourself  Grin

Peace.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 980
someone needs to summarize this for me in 1 sentence, cause this is getting ridiculous, but is hilarious nonetheless.

why does anyone care if someone make a blackcard for profit?

why does anyone care if the core group of people who have executed the BC pool, and many other BC-related promotions have a vested interest in their own coin?

how is any of this hurt BC? why is everyone being so melodramatic (*see retarded)

from the sounds of it, BC has exploded so fast (top 10 coin on coinmarket cap for almost a month), that pretty much everyone's trying to get their hands on some, or get "in on the action" in some way shape or form. HOW IS THIS BAD?Huh

wtf is going on here? children! enjoy the amazing thing you're all sharing together and STOP FUCKING HATING.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Paypal: Donate with Paypal

Be the change you want to see in the world.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good to see the majority of the community is sane: http://strawpoll.me/1627733/r
Activity: 56
guys, is there something wrong with mintpal?? its saying that there's an SSL Error, and that something is interfering with the secure connection to it. anyone else having this problem? im not too worried bc I have no coins on Mintpal, just this is kinda scary lookin
legendary
So just to recap what has happened:

-Blackcointeam started bc and many promotions.
-Some random guy starts his own promotions.
-Blackcointeam continues what it has done so far.
-Random guy goes awoke on bcteam because of this.
-Random guy loses support

I might have skipped some pages with the rantings of a spoiled kid, but I guess this is about it?

What the heck is going on here? That is NOT -and you very well know it- what "has happened".

First of all, the "Blackcointeam" is 5 specific individuals... or so we are left to believe... until now, that a supposed "Foundation", alien to those 5 individuals but officially supported by them, has been quickly assembled within a few (or a lot, we don't know) "investors". There's quite a based concern about just who these new individuals, that have expensive initiatives all of a sudden, are and what their motives (and means : Wallets) are. Very legitimate concerns.

Second of all, that new group -even though the ubiquitous Soepkip speaks for them-, has come up with a "PR plan" that they half-pay for, that some with financial experience and a lot of common sense question in principle... at least until what the PR firm -and what $30K will get from them- is. Very legitimate concerns.

Third, as a quite outspoken critic of "Random guy" and some of his tactics, I don't perceive he has lost any support -maybe unfortunately-. He may have questionable ideas, he may be motivated by ego and greed (who isn't here?) and he is definitely in an enormous hurry to get the price of BC up, but no one, not even me, questions, that he has done at least one very positive thing for BC -if for personal profit, mainly-, which is the BlackCard AND has worked to get developments in BC be known and published.

So you have skipped quite a few pages indeed... along with a bunch of very legitimate concerns of the community as a whole, something that you give the impression of not caring about at all. Perhaps I am wrong in perceiving that impression but seems to me you are much more interested in a discredit campaign that in any immediate or long term benefit of BC. Hopefully, I would be wrong.

I think it is good if/when as many people as possible work for BC and promote it. I am happy that many do it, I have myself commented on IE effort that I like them and I hope they will be successful. I honestly do.

I hope that even more guys will step up and start doing their own promotions. I started doing my own things before most of the guys here even knew of BC, through @BlackCoinPromo which is not an official BC account on twitter. Check out the history if you want. I have never asked for recognition for my efforts, and I don't think anyone should. Recognition comes from working hard and honestly, without personal agendas or trying to push products you are selling.

I just don't GET the logic in attacking the core teams effort for doing its thing. Critique is welcomed and always be skeptical of intentions. Ask for clarifications etc.
Many say IRC is not a nice or modern thing to use, but if you want to talk/ask about anything from the Dev team, they always respond to you, and you can actually have a conversation there with them. Ask around, question what they do, give feedback, propose ideas, get to know each other and lets get back on track to make ONE blackcoin group.
There is no logic in dividing the group with us vs. them mentality. If you think about these last 50 pages of dirt, it all started after dev team announced a positive thing, half funded already. What is the logic behind attacking this, if its not a personal agenda for personal profits?

The logic is simple: To many people, me included until much more info and details are known, the PR initiative is a waste of money devised for the sole purpose of achieving a quick land grab by a group of people ('investors") that no one knows anything about, in cahoots with the 5 members of the dev team who has sanctioned this group of investors and, apparently, appointed them to the board of a "Foundation" that no one knew before today that existed or was about to.

We all are in this for "personal profits". It seems that some are more in a hurry than others, but we all want the price to go higher, much higher, so there's nothing intrinsically wrong on that -or if is, applies to every single one of us, "core teams" especially included.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
http://captiongenerator.com/16193/IconicExpert-finds-out-about-the-BC-Foundation

I think that IconicExpert has been acting exactly like this video recently.

P.S. I did not make this video, it's just being passed around in IRC... people are already sharing it like crazy on twitter ROFL!

oh my god... lol !

Edit,

Just saw http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/ broke 1300 subs. come join the fun. community is outgrowing btctalk. Smiley
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Thank you for the voice of reason, barabbas. It's probably a futile wish but I hope some serious responses are forthcoming from those concerned.

+1 same here.
Just want any kind of transparancy!
Activity: 196
Activity: 13
http://captiongenerator.com/16193/IconicExpert-finds-out-about-the-BC-Foundation

I think that IconicExpert has been acting exactly like this video recently.

P.S. I did not make this video, it's just being passed around in IRC... people are already sharing it like crazy on twitter ROFL!
Activity: 395
aka. dibdab

I might have skipped some pages with the rantings of a spoiled kid, but I guess this is about it?

What the heck is going on here? That is NOT -and you very well know it- what "has happened".

First of all, the "Blackcointeam" is 5 specific individuals... or so we are left to believe... until now, that a supposed "Foundation", alien to those 5 individuals but officially supported by them, has been quickly assembled within a few (or a lot, we don't know) "investors". There's quite a based concern about just who these new individuals, that have expensive initiatives all of a sudden, are and what their motives (and means : Wallets) are. Very legitimate concerns.

Second of all, that new group -even though the ubiquitous Soepkip speaks for them-, has come up with a "PR plan" that they half-pay for, that some with financial experience and a lot of common sense question in principle... at least until what the PR firm -and what $30K will get from them- is. Very legitimate concerns.

Third, as a quite outspoken critic of "Random guy" and some of his tactics, I don't perceive he has lost any support -maybe unfortunately-. He may have questionable ideas, he may be motivated by ego and greed (who isn't here?) and he is definitely in an enormous hurry to get the price of BC up, but no one, not even me, questions, that he has done at least one very positive thing for BC -if for personal profit, mainly-, which is the BlackCard AND has worked to get developments in BC be known and published.

So you have skipped quite a few pages indeed... along with a bunch of very legitimate concerns of the community as a whole, something that you give the impression of not caring about at all. Perhaps I am wrong in perceiving that impression but seems to me you are much more interested in a discredit campaign that in any immediate or long term benefit of BC. Hopefully, I would be wrong.

I think it is good if/when as many people as possible work for BC and promote it. I am happy that many do it, I have myself commented on IE effort that I like them and I hope they will be successful. I honestly do.

I hope that even more guys will step up and start doing their own promotions. I started doing my own things before most of the guys here even knew of BC, through @BlackCoinPromo which is not an official BC account on twitter. Check out the history if you want. I have never asked for recognition for my efforts, and I don't think anyone should. Recognition comes from working hard and honestly, without personal agendas or trying to push products you are selling.

I just don't GET the logic in attacking the core teams effort for doing its thing. Critique is welcomed and always be skeptical of intentions. Ask for clarifications etc.
Many say IRC is not a nice or modern thing to use, but if you want to talk/ask about anything from the Dev team, they always respond to you, and you can actually have a conversation there with them. Ask around, question what they do, give feedback, propose ideas, get to know each other and lets get back on track to make ONE blackcoin group.
There is no logic in dividing the group with us vs. them mentality. If you think about these last 50 pages of dirt, it all started after dev team announced a positive thing, half funded already. What is the logic behind attacking this, if its not a personal agenda for personal profits?
Activity: 249
Thank you for the voice of reason, barabbas. It's probably a futile wish but I hope some serious responses are forthcoming from those concerned.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Just some thoughts about everything going on...

1) I actually like the idea of a Foundation to organize things, fund raise, and yes even hire a PR firm.  People will fund the Foundation with donations so if people like what they see they will donate, if not they wont.  Why argue about it.  I say if you can get donations for a PR firm go for it.

2) I would like IconicExpert as a member of the foundation.

3) Wall Street event is Iconic's baby.  Let him run with it.  Dogecoin community members run all sorts of PR stuff.  Some of it makes sense, and others not so much.  If DOGEcoin is mentioned in the same breath as Bitcoin and Litecoin, I hardly think some girls running around wall street is going to have any damage to Blackcoin.  Basically leave Iconic alone.  If you support his ideas, donate.  If not don't.  He tries.  Personally I love the Wall Street event idea!

4) The dev (rat4) has done a great job in this coin.  We have seen the WC dev abandon their coin.  AC dev scammed everyone.  Yet we dont give enough props to the Dev that makes the coin work and keeps on it.  I would like to see part of the foundation create a dev fun to pay the dev.

5) We have a great team.  Like a family.  Some members are brilliant but outspoken.  Others are deliberate but not as vocal.  It is my belief that they all care deeply.  Lets not fight.  We should be celebrating!

Judge Neil / Judge Crypto

*clap *clap

Totally agree. BC is the only PoS ship that isn't sinking right now. Ok Cinni.... I dunno. Could go either way.  Grin
Activity: 159
legendary

Activity: 395
aka. dibdab

Jump to: