Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 466. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Breaking News:
ShroomsFart_Desease Is a Troll!
You know the drill!

BTT:
Iconic how mutch Limited Editions are sold? Or in total? just for Funfact! (when i show them to my friends! wooooohhh  Cheesy)

Around 320 units sold and I had 360 made just in case...

I just took another pic for the non believers..I am glad they think it looks so good they think it is fake...

Man, I am not trolling really, just thought that at first glance: your desk-table-whatever looked so clean and smooth. Same for the cards. I hope the best for this project. No hard feelings

WHEN YOU OWN BLACKCOIN EVERYTHING IS HIGH QUALITY! EVEN YOUR DESK!

+10000   Cheesy
Activity: 210
When do you ship this bling bling?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Breaking News:
You know the drill!

BTT:
Iconic how mutch Limited Editions are sold? Or in total? just for Funfact! (when i show them to my friends! wooooohhh  Cheesy)

I just took another pic for the non believers..I am glad they think it looks so good they think it is fake...

Man, I am not trolling really, just thought that at first glance: your desk-table-whatever looked so clean and smooth. Same for the cards. I hope the best for this project. No hard feelings

WHEN YOU OWN BLACKCOIN EVERYTHING IS HIGH QUALITY! EVEN YOUR DESK!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

LOL...it is cool. Lets ignore the trolls and all enjoy our moment....Here are some more rendered cards!...LMAO

yeah, those are sweet looking. Glad i ordered 5 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

are you an idiot? I'm seriously asking since the photo's clearly show the cards in plastic.

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the world clearly. try google, which can be found at www.google.com

LOL...it is cool. Lets ignore the trolls and all enjoy our moment....Here are some more rendered cards!...LMAO

Now, man I have to STFU.

Thanks for posting this photo

Looks nice!  Wink

are you an idiot? I'm seriously asking since the photo's clearly show the cards in plastic.

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the world clearly. try google, which can be found at www.google.com

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Breaking News:
You know the drill!

BTT:

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Breaking News:
You know the drill!

BTT:

I just took another pic for the no believers...I am glad they think it looks so good they think it is fake...

Ok! so im one of these 360 People in the entire WORLD!!! baammmm

CLEARLY
a good job!
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
looking good

wish i had ordered one
Breaking News:
You know the drill!

BTT:

Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Why does he say "my digital camera blablabla, photos are from my mobile phone blablabla" if these images are CLEARLY a 3D render model?  Huh

Care anyone to explain me this?

Clearly?
Nice cards, not sure why the blackcoin logo is not centered though. Bad bad

Please ask your Parents if you use the Computer!  Roll Eyes
For real stop bitchin! or in case you are sarcastic....never mind!  Wink

It cant be centered because of the swing out USB dongle....
Activity: 94
Breaking News:
You know the drill!

BTT:
legendary
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
Why does he say "my digital camera blablabla, photos are from my mobile phone blablabla" if these images are CLEARLY a 3D render model?  Huh

LMAO these are not 3D rendered...

I really don't want to troll but they look like!

A quick photo of your hand holding one card should be enough!
Activity: 840

They aren't trust me, I would know. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/credit-card-shaped-16gb-usb-sticks-with-engraved-bitcoin-logo-batch-1-179727
Breaking News:

You know the drill!

Activity: 364

are you mentally unstable? lol you realize the complexity of just rendering the packages with all the creases in them not poss in 30 mins of saying arrived then posting the pics.
Jump to: