Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 463. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Hello !
I have a problem i can't connect to multipool and Flush your DNS/Cache it's the same.

What solution ?

thx
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
TO ALL:

Let us send an email to Coindesk for them to report about the BlackCoinCard!

Their e-mail: [email protected]

Why not send them an actual Blackcoin Card  Wink

Maybe they can make a video review  Smiley

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
There is special software on the card that makes it much easier to use and transfer crypto. I will be posting pics of the software sometime this week.

I think this is going to be big. Can't wait until people are using these.
Activity: 192
Nice Iconic! Looking forward to getting mine.

Really, depending on how things go I may end up ordering a stack of those to pass out with like $5 worth of BC on them or something at events coming up in the summer. Looking forward to getting the card and checking out the software, if it's super easy to use that even a layman could hop in easily... well that's just all good then.
Activity: 168
Blackcoin Pool is live again, I'm already mining there, I'm having an impressive number of accepted, multipool looks me even better, I'm already mining about 20 minutes and am amazed do not have a single reject! Grin

Good job guys!!!

I was wondering when it was going to come back up! Woohoo!!
Finally can switch over LOL
Blackcoin Pool is live again, I'm already mining there, I'm having an impressive number of accepted, multipool looks me even better, I'm already mining about 20 minutes and am amazed do not have a single reject! Grin

Good job guys!!!

Hmm, yeah. Just checked it on my rig. Rejects on Blackcoinpool are between .5% - .7% over many hours. Very nice, usually multipools are a bit higher... I usually see anywhere between 1-2% on waffle/etc.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Good job guys!!!
Activity: 154
Good to see BC still stable..

Just came back from reading the whole WC thing.. and wow... I crazy, feel bad for them.   Think what we would be if the WC guys joined BC.  Oh well...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

guys, report posts, do not respond. this is really basic stuff.

Anyway,

I'm looking for bc to make a move sometime within the next week or 2. Current holders watchers seem very content to grab up any coins in the 30-32k region on low volume.

and by low volume I still mean top 4 or top 3 volume so its not really low.

But when your only trading 5% of your market cap or less it means that the current holders content with the current price and are expecting a rise. bcpool will come back online and add its buy pressure while bc infrastructure is built.

I'm with you on this one.

This volume and tight range reminds me of how things were in the 8k-9k range before the price explosion.
TO ALL:

Let us send an email to Coindesk for them to report about the BlackCoinCard!

Their e-mail: [email protected]

are you an idiot? I'm seriously asking since the photo's clearly show the cards in plastic.

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the world clearly. try google, which can be found at www.google.com

LOL...it is cool. Lets ignore the trolls and all enjoy our moment....Here are some more rendered cards!...LMAO

What do these cards do and where can I get one?

There is special software on the card that makes it much easier to use and transfer crypto. I will be posting pics of the software sometime this week.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
Can the blackcard still be ordered? I have to admit they look pretty cool.

Yes of course: http://www.blackcoincard.com

Please PM me, I wish to write a Press Release for anything that you wish to unveil in the future, so that future updates are conducted in a more concise manner so that word can spread much faster. I will do all the heavy lifting.
Activity: 476
Activity: 238
We must become the pitiless censors of ourselves.

are you an idiot? I'm seriously asking since the photo's clearly show the cards in plastic.

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the world clearly. try google, which can be found at www.google.com

LOL...it is cool. Lets ignore the trolls and all enjoy our moment....Here are some more rendered cards!...LMAO

What do these cards do and where can I get one?

Yes, right here: http://blackcoincard.com/

I think the next batch ships in a couple weeks. Going to get one myself.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
A call out to DailyBlackcoin.com!!

Hey guys!

I love all that you do thus far, and the frequent updates you guys do. I would love to offer my writing services to you guys, I have quite a lot to say and I am quite talented in my opinion. I would love to have a larger audience. If you've ever been on Crypsty you've probably seen me write on there as "McKie". That's me! If you wish to see something else I've written crypto related, I have an old blog that I have some old work on: slashgadgets.com; I wrote a piece on their in regards to Bitcoin a year ago that was extremely ahead of its time. I wish to make any press release or articles regarding BC to have mass appeal. Let me help.

I will write the first few articles FREE

Please contact me at: [email protected]

Yes of course: http://www.blackcoincard.com
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Cards look very nice  Smiley
Whens the shipping out eta?  Grin
Jump to: