Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 465. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
well i asked this question before.. but if i order now do i still get a limited edition? still not sure im happy about the chip.. will it be forever just be a dud chip or can it be programmed later?? as u can probably tell im purely practical at my core. the card does look nice tho.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
BlackCoin Cards Are Here!!!

I apologize for the low res pictures. Of course my digital camera batteries are dead! Angry I didn't want to wait so I used my phone camera.

The photos do not do the cards justice. They a super glossy and reflective and they give the impression of high class and quality. Shocked

First, I introduce Javier from Spain and I hope to do something for this community, I will try to present blackcoin to the Spanish people, Cards are perfect
Activity: 718
Merit: 500

are you an idiot? I'm seriously asking since the photo's clearly show the cards in plastic.

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the world clearly. try google, which can be found at www.google.com

LOL...it is cool. Lets ignore the trolls and all enjoy our moment....Here are some more rendered cards!...LMAO

wow great job on rendering those!!!

You should quit alt coins and get a fulltime graphic designer job.. great skills there Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Great Job ICONIC.

wonder if this news will have the same effect on BC as vault of satoshi did Wink
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Great job! These cards look awesome! Can't wait to test mine and show my "unaware" friends  Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Iconic, could you make a picture holding one in yellow (regular bulb) lighting?

In a few short days people will start receiving the cards and they can take as many pics as they want in the lighting of their choice. I am not the best at taking photos...

Ok.. just thought yellow lighting would really make the gold on the cards come out. Would've been cool to see.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

In a few short days people will start receiving the cards and they can take as many pics as they want in the lighting of their choice. I am not the best at taking photos...
Activity: 19
Activity: 1
I'm waiting to use the blackcoin card  Grin  want to buy something extra nice Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv7Nmp8yA4c

Activity: 140
TO ALL:

Let us send an email to Coindesk for them to report about the BlackCoinCard!

Their e-mail: [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

I apologize for the low res pictures. Of course my digital camera batteries are dead! Angry I didn't want to wait so I used my phone camera.

The photos do not do the cards justice. They a super glossy and reflective and they give the impression of high class and quality. Shocked

YEEESSSSS!!!!!!!
Activity: 364
spread the word .. moon time
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Just get mine shipped asap so I can do an article on CryptoArticles.com with fancy pictures Smiley
Activity: 364

few pages back Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

are you an idiot? I'm seriously asking since the photo's clearly show the cards in plastic.

Or maybe you just don't know the meaning of the world clearly. try google, which can be found at www.google.com

LOL...it is cool. Lets ignore the trolls and all enjoy our moment....Here are some more rendered cards!...LMAO

Gorgeous indeed.

But a nicer pic of the shiny shine is needed
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Iconic, good job.

Please skip the shipping for some time, take a couple of good pictures in order someone to upload them on twitter and retweet that beauty till hell freezes.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie
BC is meant to spent as BC, not to bow down to petty ACH regulatory stick up their ass merchant processors Wink (Like what Xapo is doing)

BLACKCOIN!

What to say promiss was kept !:) GREAT JOB
1st real item not e-goods i see created for other coin than BTC,LTC...

I always keep my promises...but like I have said before I have no problem earning the trust of the community. But as nice as the cards look, it is the software that is really the game changer. Once everyone gets a chance to use it they will understand.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

What to say promiss was kept !:) GREAT JOB
1st real item not e-goods i see created for other coin than BTC,LTC...THEY HAVE MINERS
When do you ship this bling bling?

Starting tomorrow and I will be done shipping the first batch by the end of this week, early next week.
Jump to: