Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 480. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
-1 to what brammien posted.

Everyone:

Stop spamming and threatening MintPal.

They have said before they are considering it. Threatening them will not help in them making the decision to add it.

I NEVER threatened mintpal, just see the obvious slap in the face, sorry if rest of you can't. Besides, what is wrong with asking for trading pairs when we so very deserve it now at this stage in the game?

They have already been asked and are considering it.

I don't see how an exchange adding coins that people want to buy and sell is a slap in the face. Bitcoiners don't get upset when exchanges feature litecoin or dogecoin. Just accept that Blackcoin is better than the other PoS coins, and realize that copycat coins will happen but won't be a threat as long as Blackcoin concentrates on being positive and continuing to build. Shouting down the copycats is pointless and reeks of insecurity.

But that is what others are seeing the BC community as, insecure in their coin and putting all their energy is trying take down WC, rather than looking at the positive things BC has. If all the people tried to sort out more things for BC that bitch on here about WC being a clone, BC would be nearer 100k sats rather than languishing where it is.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

Everyone:

They have said before they are considering it. Threatening them will not help in them making the decision to add it.

I NEVER threatened mintpal, just see the obvious slap in the face, sorry if rest of you can't. Besides, what is wrong with asking for trading pairs when we so very deserve it now at this stage in the game?

They are an alt coin exchange and creating liquidity is their business.

If you don't like that go to vos when it opens black coin
Can't wait to be able to transfer cash into blackcoins
Activity: 237

Everyone:

They have already been asked and are considering it.

I don't see how an exchange adding coins that people want to buy and sell is a slap in the face. Bitcoiners don't get upset when exchanges feature litecoin or dogecoin. Just accept that Blackcoin is better than the other PoS coins, and realize that copycat coins will happen but won't be a threat as long as Blackcoin concentrates on being positive and continuing to build. Shouting down the copycats is pointless and reeks of insecurity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

LMAO, are my eyes deceiving me?? This Strato guy is saying WC will hit 250K Sat soon? Basically what he's saying is that in a month, Whitecoin which has been dumped by it's developer, will reach a market cap of $250 Million in the near future, roughly the same as Litecoin?

This post has my vote for comedic post of the year
just that it isn't comedy but despair (as far as he is concerned) Cheesy

LOL, this guy must have bought WC over 2000K
Activity: 700

LMAO, are my eyes deceiving me?? This Strato guy is saying WC will hit 250K Sat soon? Basically what he's saying is that in a month, Whitecoin which has been dumped by it's developer, will reach a market cap of $250 Million in the near future, roughly the same as Litecoin?

just that it isn't comedy but despair (as far as he is concerned) Cheesy
Activity: 546

LMAO, are my eyes deceiving me?? This Strato guy is saying WC will hit 250K Sat soon? Basically what he's saying is that in a month, Whitecoin which has been dumped by it's developer, will reach a market cap of $250 Million, roughly the same as Litecoin?

BLABLABLA and in the end WC advertizing
GTFO here, scammer.

+1

he owns millions of whitecoin. what a ridiculous "analysis".
the sad thing is, that those millions are still worth somthing even if he dumps the whole stash now, i hope he still sits on all of them when its down to 2 or less digits SAT where it belongs.
Activity: 112
A ton of bullshit

I hope you never listened him. He is your one way ticket to guaranteed loss.

he sounds so genuine but i should know better  Undecided

his credibility is -1000000! And dont fall for his twitter scam !

HE IS A WC BAGHOLDER!

Hope you chocking on that and die!
Activity: 210

Everyone:

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
im strato eat my fucking utterly dumb garbage and buy my shit coins im selling all my whitecoins rate now cause im a huge fag and this coin is worse then faircoin, yes i lost money on faircoin cause im an idiot now please buy my whitecoins cause im holding a large bag of shit

strato
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
A ton of bullshit

I hope you never listened him. He is your one way ticket to guaranteed loss.

he sounds so genuine but i should know better  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
GTFO here, scammer.

+1

he owns millions of whitecoin. what a ridiculous "analysis".
Activity: 416
You have some nerve STRATOSHIT! You spam this thread telling everybody that BC is going to 10000k while you hold 3 million WC?

Who the hell do you think you are? You keep telling the members here that you are trying to save them money? By dumping their BC?

You even said you will invest if it reaches that mark. Why? So WC can catch up?

And please stop finishing off your post with Strato. Like it has some kind of significance. You are a pumper and dumper... You create bagholders.

He's a WC bagholder himself. With 3 million WC he needs people to buy WC so he can get out.
Activity: 261
You have some nerve STRATOSHIT! You spam this thread telling everybody that BC is going to 10000k while you hold 3 million WC?

Who the hell do you think you are? You keep telling the members here that you are trying to save them money? By dumping their BC?

You even said you will invest if it reaches that mark. Why? So WC can catch up?

And please stop finishing off your post with Strato. Like it has some kind of significance. You are a pumper and dumper... You create bagholders.
Activity: 84
A ton of bullshit

I hope you never followed any of his advices. He is your one way ticket to guaranteed loss.
Activity: 237

Everyone:

Activity: 416
Shades of an AltCoin War

MY CONCLUSION

The Blackcoin and Darkcoin ships have sailed. They made people who got in early and held for the months it took for the coin to go from 1000 to astronomical levels very rich.  Blackcoin in particular took roughly 32 days to move from its final 900 level to 90,000.  32 days. It takes time. Those that bought and held, I am sure are now buying very nice houses.

The past 24 hours have been filled with garbage posts which have no reliable information and lack integrity from all angles.

Whitecoin in my opinion is the next player in what I refer to as HyperGrowth Capitalization. Growth that will make millionaires out of ordinary people. It may take 32 days as it did with Blackcoin, or even longer as in the case of Darkcoin. If you remember Bitcoin took years. However,  It is the only coin as of right now that has the realistic potential to see such gains.  It has a strong community.  It's developers are actively engaged in promoting and advancing the coin into the future.  It's incredibly oversold on bad information. I wish I had more BTC to buy in.

Strato

Activity: 145
    STOP vote and Don't let the btc38.com or other trading platforms in China add BC to trade. especially in this period!!!

I am Chinese, I like BC and hold more than 200k BC,vote on btc38 is not a good idea. It's not good for BC. please trust me. I know what's going on in China.
    I see many people in this Community what btc38 or trading platforms add BC to trade. but please do not. do you want BC to become another btc which follows with rumours? and do you want to say: fuck! why does China ban btc everyday?
    did you see, dude, many coins follow with btc? if btc falls down, almost every coins falls down, but why BC does not, sometimes even pump? yes, of course, BC was great, it has great Community, everyone see the potential of BC. but there is another important reason, not add no Chinese platforms, very few Chinese has hold BC, and the price was according to Mintpal, not according to the Chinese platforms, if the many Chinese have BC, they will sell when btc fall down, panic sell and ridiculous sell, then BC will become a normal coin follows with btc, people will not notice it and see the great it has.
    so stop vote on btc38.com or other trading platforms in China, just do your best to promote on other countries, let shops, companys accept BC, I will do my best to promote BC in China but now just promote it to who really trust btc and BC. then the BC will grow bigger and bigger? some day, in a good time to let the Chinese platform add BC to trade, the BC will go to the moon, $6, ¥40, not a dream! but before this, we should do a lot, I hope BC will defeat ltc..
by the way, I ask you do not buy ltc before, have you notice? now the price fall down and go up will be really difficult.
GTFO here, scammer.
Jump to: