Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 491. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Wow cool project
Thank you Veritas
That's awesome, everyday a new idea, a project, some news at every moment
Love BC

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I like your way of thinking. buy outs is a good sign(as long as your not the one being bought out)
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Guys, wheres the best place to rent rigs for the BlackCoin multipool?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
wow! Great Idea!  Shocked
My bad I dont Have WC!  Cheesy
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
"Meet Black"- Whitecoin Campaign

We at Blackcoin don't like the problems with Whitecoin any more than you do, we now offer you an exit plan... sell Whitecoin, buy Blackcoin and you will receive 5% extra on your btc investment

To reduce the risk of moving to BlackCoin and to emphasize our confidence in the future value of BlackCoin we are putting forward a "meet black" promotion which will compensate WC coin sellers an additional 5% of their BTC investment in BC.

This promotion is designed to encourage WC holders to join #blackcoinpool on IRC, r/blackcoin and get to know the guys behind Blackcoin, see what makes the Blackcoin community so special.

There is no catch.
The only requirement is that you hold your BlackCoin for 14 days. After holding BC 14 days, you will be paid 5% of your BTC investment and may then either continue to hold your BlackCoin or sell and try out other coins.

To be eligible for this promotion, you will need to show screenshots of the actual sell and buy transactions, the transactions need to be within 3 hours of each other, this window will provide an adequate time frame to sell as high as possible and buy into Blackcoin at a reasonable price. You will need to show a transaction id for the transaction of Blackcoin to your wallet and the Blackcoin wallet address. We require that you keep the purchased Blackcoins in your wallet for at least 14 days. (and we of course recommend staking for that 1%/year interest rate).

This promotion will be limited to a minimum quantity of 1 BTC of WC sold and BC Bought. This promotion is limited to a max of 400 BTC of bought Blackcoins. This offer expires on midnight GMT April 30th.

Send an email to [email protected] with the documentation of the transactions and add your BTC address in the email.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245
Hi guys,

After having lots of laughs over one of your respected members mr_random on our Mintcoin part of the Bitcointalk forum
i decided i just couldnt keep these laughs all to myself, somehow it just felt wrong.. being part of a sharing community and all.
So i decided to share them with your Blackcoin community....

Now i'm sure this is just the beginning, who knows how many more funny comments mr_random will make in our lil forum
which i will be happy to pass along in here..

mr_random seems to be particular active this last week, so i have gathered some nice little comments from him for you all
to enjoy reading:

***************************************************************************************************
Iconic is a free agent and can do what he wants.

Cry harder plz.

So you are admitting that you buy up Mint every now and then dump it below market value to drive the price down and keep mint "dead"? If Mint was dead in the first place then you wouldn't need to do that... Zombiecoin? There are a lot of good people working on Mintcoin, too, and they aren't trying to step on your toes at all so why are you trying to destroy other peoples' hard work?

You MINT-ers did nothing but spread FUD in this topic when we overtook you.

Well done Iconic. Keep crushing these noobs.

I was thinking about buying MINT but since it's made a formidable enemy with Blackcoin I'm not too sure it's a good investment if it's going to keep getting pounded?

Hours passed since my last mesage. 1 new post.

MINT community dead?  Undecided

A number of key MINT figures have switched over to Blackcoin. Mintbay rebranding to a blackcoin based name is just the next one to happen.

MINT is now at 10 satoshis. And trading volume is 8 BTC for the last 24 hours. I think it's painfully obvious MINT was a pump and dump.
[/quote]

Price down to 9 satoshis.

haha looks like someone spent some money.. idiot ^^

Looks to me like someone foolishly tried to pump MINT and a bagholder saw it as a golden opportunity to dump their holdings.

Lesson learned: you can't pump a lead balloon.
********************************************************************************************************************

i want to end this post by wishing you all good luck with Blackcoin and your community

qwizzie

Activity: 378
Merit: 252
once you go black you dont go back Cool
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
aka. dibdab
its been down for the past 5 hrs it seems. hope it comes back up soon

One hour ago i saw TheDoge saying ETA is 1-3 hrs
Hit CryptoAlts.com
Activity: 658
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Good morning, guys

Another day, another hope
Activity: 204
Merit: 101
What's wrong with blackcoinpool? Website not available and miners not working?

Site is currently under DDOS. But i will come back soon.
Wuuuhhh good mornin Guys!
whats goin on? Troll Free zone? wwhere are those Whitecoin scamers! haha they take a deep breath to dive!  Cheesy

Back in Black! Nice Mornin!
Activity: 182
What's wrong with blackcoinpool? Website not available and miners not working?
Activity: 700
dont know why. i sold at 34600, then 4min. later i bought all back at 35000

Don't feel bad... at least twice on MintPal I've entered what I thought was a BUY a few hundred sats below market (and one of those times was for ~ 25BTC worth)... and then a few seconds later I see order notices blow up on my screen... and reailze that I just entered a SELL order instead.  Cry

Needless to say I wound up having to wait a little while before I could actually buy back the BC I sold and then buy the BC I wanted in the first place... but quite a bit of it wound up being bought a little higher because it was now twice as much BTC on the order side so it moved the price more than I hoped.

However, things like that help to remind us to trade carefully and deliberately at all times... after the second (larger) time I did that... it's never happened again because I triple check which side of the form I'm filling in... and the price. Cheesy

that's why I'm gonna take 80-90% of my stash offline so I cannot make mistakes like that...
also, i usually end up buying higher when i try to day trade so I stopped doing that with BC.... It's really shit when you sell to buy in lower and suddenly the next support level is 25% up...

I don't recall exactly, but aren't some exchanges reversed on Buy and sell. There's no standard.
Activity: 154
Blackcoin seems to have all the necessary ingredients to brake the altcoin ice and emerge to the top.

Innovation,utility and a long term plan are there, hard working dev team(both on the technical and marketing side), large commited community and with all the steady price increase that is happening blackcoin becomes more desirable every day.

Have put some skin in the game so I'm very curios to find out how this will work out during the following month.

It'll have it's ups, and downs. In the long run you will see growth. Lots coming up all the time.
 Welcome to the dark side. Don't feed the trolls.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow

Don't feel bad... at least twice on MintPal I've entered what I thought was a BUY a few hundred sats below market (and one of those times was for ~ 25BTC worth)... and then a few seconds later I see order notices blow up on my screen... and reailze that I just entered a SELL order instead.  Cry

Needless to say I wound up having to wait a little while before I could actually buy back the BC I sold and then buy the BC I wanted in the first place... but quite a bit of it wound up being bought a little higher because it was now twice as much BTC on the order side so it moved the price more than I hoped.

However, things like that help to remind us to trade carefully and deliberately at all times... after the second (larger) time I did that... it's never happened again because I triple check which side of the form I'm filling in... and the price. Cheesy

that's why I'm gonna take 80-90% of my stash offline so I cannot make mistakes like that...
also, i usually end up buying higher when i try to day trade so I stopped doing that with BC.... It's really shit when you sell to buy in lower and suddenly the next support level is 25% up...
Activity: 840
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Blackcoin seems to have all the necessary ingredients to brake the altcoin ice and emerge to the top.

Innovation,utility and a long term plan are there, hard working dev team(both on the technical and marketing side), large commited community and with all the steady price increase that is happening blackcoin becomes more desirable every day.

Have put some skin in the game so I'm very curios to find out how this will work out during the following month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 194
Check out BC price compared to BTC, LTC and USD, which exchange has highest trade volume in 24hrs, plus blackcoin news n more, http://www.blackcoincharts.com

Love how this coin just kills the trolls.. LOL.. popcorn is out, watching BC going to $1 and beyond.  Grin

BLACK you can BET ON IT! 
Jump to: