Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 493. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
LOL you better know how to mine X11 but if not here is some help Smiley

www.cryptoalts.com/x11tutorial/

Mining the Dark to make it Black Smiley
Activity: 416
Merit: 250
Something in the mood has changed tonight
It's starting to feel like a certain Saturday a few weeks ago the last time a certain coin was retracting and we all really started to believe in a 1 dollar black
Only this time we are hearing of a 40 dollar moon
This is not analysis though I'm merely speculating

+1 market confidence is back and that's a good thing.

Well yes, but also because there was major market incompetence somewhere else.

I was feeling pretty good about BC before I saw what happened to WC this evening. I think we reached the bottom of the downturn and that's what's buoyed market confidence.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It's starting to feel like a certain Saturday a few weeks ago the last time a certain coin was retracting and we all really started to believe in a 1 dollar black

Well yes, but also because there was major market incompetence somewhere else.

Dropped to 585 but bounced back to 800 now. IMO, WC is done, but I'd like to recover some of my investment.  Embarrassed They are the new MNT.

I think that's an insult to MINT.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha. But WC recovered to just a little higher then MINT market cap. It's coming back! 866! Getting close to breakeven on my end!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Activity: 70
Dropped to 585 but bounced back to 800 now. IMO, WC is done, but I'd like to recover some of my investment.  Embarrassed They are the new MNT.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

+1

As Hitler said: We will do away with these shitcoins,  Grin kkkkkkk.

I want to see all the people who invest in scammcoin and shitcoin learn the lesson now !!!!
Dropped to 585 but bounced back to 800 now. IMO, WC is done, but I'd like to recover some of my investment.  Embarrassed They are the new MNT.

Activity: 84
WC is gonna be just fine. This is just a play. Were in the sandbox now. Bell will ring soon

"Great Oracle", I respect the people that lost money on WC, but you are dangerous. Please leave from this thread forever.  
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
WC is in pure disarray atm. like most of us didnt see that comming.

Yeah... I genuinely feel sad for anyone who put more than they should have in WC. I've been burned by bad investments before - it hurts.

i briefly invested in WC only to increase my BC holdings which worked. so iam happy. but without devine intervention WC is aiming for 1 sat in no time.

Nice move. You've got more balls than me, I'll say. Once my bs detector starts going off about a coin I won't even touch it.

i didnt make much, bought at 1k and sold when it briefly hit 1400 sat. then dumped all my BC last night at 26 and bought back at 24k lol.

Every coin counts when you're getting some more BC. Cheesy

pretty much was able to aquire about 5k extra ontop of my original amount. then i saw it went up in price so iam glad i did buy in.
Looks like they may have an issue.

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  37m
The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fix that rat4 helped out Mint,and Cinni with. I never did find out exactly what the fix was for.

WC's problems are a bit more than just the transition from PoW to PoS. The dev has disappeared and their blockchain needs forking. I don't want to spread FUD about a coin, but that thread is not a good place right now.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

Yeah... I genuinely feel sad for anyone who put more than they should have in WC. I've been burned by bad investments before - it hurts.

WC is gonna be just fine. This is just a play. Were in the sandbox now. Bell will ring soon
Dropped to 585 but bounced back to 800 now. IMO, WC is done, but I'd like to recover some of my investment.  Embarrassed They are the new MNT.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

i briefly invested in WC only to increase my BC holdings which worked. so iam happy. but without devine intervention WC is aiming for 1 sat in no time.

Nice move. You've got more balls than me, I'll say. Once my bs detector starts going off about a coin I won't even touch it.

i didnt make much, bought at 1k and sold when it briefly hit 1400 sat. then dumped all my BC last night at 26 and bought back at 24k lol.

Every coin counts when you're getting some more BC. Cheesy
legendary

Looks like they may have an issue.

MintPal ‏@MintPalExchange  37m
The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped.

I wonder if it has anything to do with the fix that rat4 helped out Mint,and Cinni with. I never did find out exactly what the fix was for.
legendary
 It should have been expected when they went from POW to POS. BC didn't just magically transition. It got dumped out to 500 satoshis, and then started to build back up. It's the same type of stuff you see here when coin goes down, people freaking out because they aren't getting their instant gratification.
 I haven't really paid attention to whitecoin, but if they want to take it serious they need to start building something other than just hype. I think that a lot of people aren't really considering that just being POS, or having a multipool doesn't automatically make the coin a winner.
 Blackcoin is fortunate to have good people in all it's key areas to make it go. That's the reason I'm sure it will succeed regardless of the bumps in the road.

the biggest problem with WC is they believe they will follow the exact same steps as BC and make bank so to speak. pretty much relying on the hype BC recieved to build a coin is not a proven market strategy in any way, but you cant tell them that, talk about the blind following the blind.

It should have been expected when they went from POW to POS. BC didn't just magically transition. It got dumped out to 500 satoshis, and then started to build back up. It's the same type of stuff you see here when coin goes down, people freaking out because they aren't getting their instant gratification.
 I haven't really paid attention to whitecoin, but if they want to take it serious they need to start building something other than just hype. I think that a lot of people aren't really considering that just being POS, or having a multipool doesn't automatically make the coin a winner.
 Blackcoin is fortunate to have good people in all it's key areas to make it go. That's the reason I'm sure it will succeed regardless of the bumps in the road.
legendary

Jump to: