Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 492. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
dont know why. i sold at 34600, then 4min. later i bought all back at 35000

I've done that a few times with BTC. And that was back on stupid Mtgox with their 0.5% ripoff fee which hurts even more.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

Sometimes we just sell, just to remember what its like to feel.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Activity: 245
Hey guys! So, I recently purchased a Macbook, and figured I could possibly put it to some use as spec wise, its a beast -- as far as laptops go.  Tell me what you guys believe the best route would be as far as mining goes, just to see what I can dig up. I'd really appreciate it.

Hardware
2.6GHz Quad-core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost up to 3.8GHz
16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage
Intel Iris Pro Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
with 2GB GDDR5 memory

I'm definitely thinking scrypt. Would appreciate a more robust opinion, however.

I;m not sure if you'd be able to mine on a mac? However, i don't think mining on a laptop is profitable. They are not built for the constant massive heat production of scrypt mining, even if it's a beast (and it definately is by looking at the specs ;-) )

Anyway, if you'd want to mine and it is possible on MacOS, i'd suggest looking at X11 coins or the likes, since they tend to be more energy (and thus heat) efficient.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Hey guys! So, I recently purchased a Macbook, and figured I could possibly put it to some use as spec wise, its a beast -- as far as laptops go.  Tell me what you guys believe the best route would be as far as mining goes, just to see what I can dig up. I'd really appreciate it.

Hardware
16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
Intel Iris Pro Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
with 2GB GDDR5 memory

I'm definitely thinking scrypt. Would appreciate a more robust opinion, however.

Mining creates a lot of heat which is bad for laptops. If you do decide to do it the newer algos like X11 run cooler and more efficient from what I understand. Not sure about mac mining other than that.
Activity: 336
Twitter: @Steven_McKie

Hardware
16GB 1600MHz DDR3L SDRAM
Intel Iris Pro Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M
with 2GB GDDR5 memory

legendary
Activity: 882
Pool Down?

DDOS'd and awaiting CloudFlare propagation... give it a few minutes (possibly more).

no doubt some people are pissed at BC sudden rise in volume and value again.
Activity: 392
Pool Down?

DDOS'd and awaiting CloudFlare propagation... give it a few minutes (possibly more).
Activity: 294
Activity: 392
nrg_wolf that makes 2 posts now revealing chat participants' IP address.  Go edit your posts, there is no need for you to abuse their privacy

no1 is abuseing anyones privacy. the moment you join IRC your ip is shown. i didnt make IRC so not my problem. so bugger off

That may be true about IRC but there's no need for you to reveal it to anyone on this forum.  You can easily edit out those details.   I mean is this connection info relevant to this forum and did they need to be revealed to anyone who reads your posts?   I think not. 

I agree with your thoughts, but really - it's incredibly unlikely that they're on statics anyway and it's not like anyone needs to bother hacking them... they're doing that just fine all by themselves it seems. Cheesy
legendary
nrg_wolf that makes 2 posts now revealing chat participants' IP address.  Go edit your posts, there is no need for you to abuse their privacy

no1 is abuseing anyones privacy. the moment you join IRC your ip is shown. i didnt make IRC so not my problem. so bugger off

That may be true about IRC but there's no need for you to reveal it to anyone on this forum.  You can easily edit out those details.   I mean is this connection info relevant to this forum and did they need to be revealed to anyone who reads your posts?   I think not. 

see my care factor on my face? see how much i care? Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
wonder if this has anything related to something happening on the other side. if you get what I mean

Black Coin pool ‏@BlackCoinPool  15 min
DDoS on our system, switching over to cloud flare will take some time to propagate. #blackcoinpool

Not necessarily, I think they've had DDoS attacks before tonight. Haters gonna hate.

I do not know what else it can be an attack from the other side so, I would not be surprised at this because this is war!
legendary

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 416
wonder if this has anything related to something happening on the other side. if you get what I mean

DDoS on our system, switching over to cloud flare will take some time to propagate. #blackcoinpool

Not necessarily, I think they've had DDoS attacks before tonight. Haters gonna hate.
Activity: 308

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Dropped to 585 but bounced back to 800 now. IMO, WC is done, but I'd like to recover some of my investment.  Embarrassed They are the new MNT.

I think that's an insult to MINT.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha. But WC recovered to just a little higher then MINT market cap. It's coming back! 866! Getting close to breakeven on my end!  Grin

Dude no offense, please go comment your WC investments with your WC friends. This forum is for Blackcoin if you really like BC, please just talk about blackcoin because here people like to talk about blackcoin eventually we like to mess a bit with some shitcoin or scammcoin here, but you looks me a the kind of person who shoots everywhere, I was just checking your latest posts ...

Fine. Fair enough. No more WC comments unless someone else brings it up first.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Dropped to 585 but bounced back to 800 now. IMO, WC is done, but I'd like to recover some of my investment.  Embarrassed They are the new MNT.

I think that's an insult to MINT.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Haha. But WC recovered to just a little higher then MINT market cap. It's coming back! 866! Getting close to breakeven on my end!  Grin

Dude no offense, please go comment your WC investments with your WC friends. This forum is for Blackcoin if you really like BC, please just talk about blackcoin because here people like to talk about blackcoin eventually we like to mess a bit with some shitcoin or scammcoin here, but you looks me a the kind of person who shoots everywhere, I was just checking your latest posts ...
legendary

mogonzo
EVERYONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE CHANNEL FOR A MOMENT
okay
== OdinYggd set mode +m #whitecoinfoundation
mogonzo
in concept
== Pr0m3theus [461b9d57@gateway/web/freenode/ip.70.27.157.87] has joined
mogonzo
whitecoin is caught between PoW and PoS stages
which means
for this to work
we have to both carry out successful 51% attacks on:
the network hashrate
AND
the majority of the coins
that's the only way to actualy fork this right as I understand it
that's the only way the coin will ever actually recover
and we can do it
== arandall781 [4b8cf65f@gateway/web/freenode/ip.75.140.246.95] has joined
mogonzo
I have been doing this a long time
this is real
honest
true
consensus
== InnocentWC [[email protected]] has joined
mogonzo
I see no dissenters at all
so getting the exchanges on board will be easy
== scottliloo [18b922cb@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.24.185.34.203] has joined
mogonzo
and that's our 51% of the coin

WC need to 51% thier coin LMAO.
Jump to: