Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 509. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
I sold my whole stash for a meer 2 btc Sad

but then bought back in and scored another 5k worth of BC on top of my original amount   Grin

any idea what's going on with multi pool payments? haven't received one since it came back online
Activity: 761
Merit: 505
VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer
If you haven't seen it yet, this is the way forward folks IMO, a elegant strategy for long and short term success.  Kudos ptole and KingSchultz! http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 19

NEW BOTTOM FORMING?  NOTHING SURE YET!

Previous positive signs of bottom and good fundamentals were not enough to generate the required buying follow-through at the critical point break-out at 0% Fibonacci or 33K.

This turned the all of the positive momentum previously accumulated to a negative momentum to 25K.

For this new downtrend I modified my Fibonacci Retracement Lines from top-to-bottom and drawn the new Fibonacci Down Trend Fan from top-to-bottom.

We are testing if the previously established low of 23.5 and the day high of 30.36K.  Is it a retracement, or are going to break the 23.5 low?

The momentum MACD are currently trending down with some slight upturn near the 25K support. Therefore we could be at a turning point if enough buying volume takes out the sellers pushing the market lower.

Again I am long on this coin and continue to buy (like my name clearly states) on any retracement.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
I was in blackcoin from the first hour, just like i've been in dogecoin from the first hour, and in Whitecoin from the first hour.
When i see something that might work, i get mining.
It kinda baffles me though how static and nervous blackcoin holders are.
You are like smeagul :
"precious yeees, my precious, we vants it'
'Blackcoin is good and everybody else is a thief, a thief that wants to steal my precious.'

I bought blackcoin in at 660 SAT, and sold them at 89000 SAT.
AS you can imagine, i'm pretty happy.
With that profit i'm now playing on a few swings on the Whitecoin waves, checking out whats happening.
Planning to buy back 10 times as much BC as i had before. I already have 4X the amount i had.
I'll keep both BC and WC longterm.  

That's what you people fail to understand sometimes, a lot of people are dynamic traders.
A downward trend is not always bad.  We're like flies to a light, the brightest will take them all, but burns the most energy too.
People have not forgotten BC, someone who sells out now might buy back in fully with 10X profit.
It's not a war of the coins.  It's called open market.

'AAhhh don't speak bad about the precious! You are bad for we! ttsssss'
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
PLEASE RETWEET

https://twitter.com/CoinBlack/status/460049609428328448

Let's get added to Vault of Satoshi!

Hi man cana u delete posts about pumps and shit? i myself got tons of BCs but have no time for them unless their legit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
FLT is surviving is due to their innovation Smiley this coin will survive with it Smiley now enjoy Black flutters and flyyy
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Updated Smiley
Key highlights for newcomers

BlackCoin - The Best Cryptocurrency (so far):

1. Fastest confirmations in the world's top 10 cryptos, less than a minute on average.  Vital for retail business!
2. Super fast transactions, confirmations can be as quick as 4 seconds.
3. Hugely talented & dedicated development team.
4. Ranked #3 in monthly trading volume.
5. Ranked top-10 in market-cap for over 12 days.
6. Ranked #2 in BitCoinTalk's Alt-Crypto forum activity.
7. Ranked #5 in tweets per day.
8. New Internet-Trading APIs, Exchanges and Merchants are accepting BC every week.
9. Easy to implement in Trading APIs.
10. 1% yearly interest earned on staked coins.
11. No mining of new coins, inflation tied to yearly interest.
12. Ecologically friendly blockchain: resource-hungry mining not required.
13. Steadily increasing distribution.

Always bet on black

Feel free to quote & repost Wink

Data sources: www.coinmarketcap.com, www.bitinfocharts.com & blocks.blackcoin.pw/chain/BlackCoin

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Can you imagine what big pussies WC thinks we are? I mean we have to be the biggest pussies to dump here. If I had more btc i would spend it all on bc. I would sell my car if i didnt have a lein on it. Whats the point of taking profit at this position?? Anyone who sells here should reinvest in Murraycoin or Flappycoin or Kittehcoin. And trolls should go on those threads and scare the Kittehcoin holders. They could score BIG. The only way you see 1500 satoshis is if all the devs are involved in a blimp accident. And WC is a tasteless clone. Such community. Many original. No better than (intertnameherecoin)... lol
Lets start purplecoin, pinkcoin, yellowcoin and beigecoin. We could be trillionaires.
how that?
I still see many people holding and buying, a coin where no one sells off and/or panics would be unheard of.
The difference between us and WC, CINNI and whatever is, that a significant amount of people is in for the long term whereas those coins are only made/cloned for a few P&D circles and have almost no one who wants to actually hold the coin at all.

No clone so far has actually gone up in price. They have all bombed. White coin, Asia coin, fair coin, all have been losers. They were all over priced based on the Blackcoin hype.
Activity: 700
Can you imagine what big pussies WC thinks we are? I mean we have to be the biggest pussies to dump here. If I had more btc i would spend it all on bc. I would sell my car if i didnt have a lein on it. Whats the point of taking profit at this position?? Anyone who sells here should reinvest in Murraycoin or Flappycoin or Kittehcoin. And trolls should go on those threads and scare the Kittehcoin holders. They could score BIG. The only way you see 1500 satoshis is if all the devs are involved in a blimp accident. And WC is a tasteless clone. Such community. Many original. No better than (intertnameherecoin)... lol
Lets start purplecoin, pinkcoin, yellowcoin and beigecoin. We could be trillionaires.
how that?
I still see many people holding and buying, a coin where no one sells off and/or panics would be unheard of.
The difference between us and WC, CINNI and whatever is, that a significant amount of people is in for the long term whereas those coins are only made/cloned for a few P&D circles and have almost no one who wants to actually hold the coin at all.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Just dumped what little I had left. Good pump and dump coin, made a tidy sum to invest in other stuff.

Good... go invest in Flappycoin
Activity: 826
Just dumped what little I had left. Good pump and dump coin, made a tidy sum to invest in other stuff.
legendary
Activity: 700
Historically with Blackcoin the pumps have always exploded when the trading activity dips to 400 BTC. This happened at 4800 and 9500.

The sellers are running out of coins to sell. So long as no-one does anything stupid like panic selling at a loss we are golden. Sit tight, people selling now will be upset when we go on our next rise.
plus, they are almost done with cashing out on the CINNI and WC victims, volume keeps going down there.

Additionally a lot of whales cashed out in the 40k to 50k range. As soon as the price stablises for 24 hours and starts to rise they will all pile back in.

Not really... all of you blame whales. Its not whales its you guys panicing. There was about 7 who dumped. I know because I saw how many positions I moved and watch the other wallets. I guarantee the price decline was mostly from mid-range sells and panicing.
so what amount of coins are we talking about or where does mid-range start for you? I had a decent amount from the earlier days and still bought quite a lot on dips recently, but even if i dumped it all at that wouldn't have a significant impact i think.

I am thinking many people in the 25-50K range... there was only about 5 in the 300+ range that bought and 2 bought back.

well, you may be right since i do not monitor that list.
But that (often 1-2 hours lasting) down-sliding/selling around 500-1k below the highest offer does not look like a panic sell to me, rather some big guy systematically selling off and trying not to be too far under market for maximum profit.
would you see that on the list if the moved coins actually stay at the exchange and just switch the owner? would be the best explanation imo.
Activity: 560
let poeple selling. we just gonna buy more cheap blackccoin. My most regret was to not have enough BTC to buy in the 10k range so im waiting when nutsack are selling to buy more.

Smart ppl selling BC - because bubble is over and they'll rebuy at 10-15k just before rebound :-D
legendary
Historically with Blackcoin the pumps have always exploded when the trading activity dips to 400 BTC. This happened at 4800 and 9500.

The sellers are running out of coins to sell. So long as no-one does anything stupid like panic selling at a loss we are golden. Sit tight, people selling now will be upset when we go on our next rise.
plus, they are almost done with cashing out on the CINNI and WC victims, volume keeps going down there.

Additionally a lot of whales cashed out in the 40k to 50k range. As soon as the price stablises for 24 hours and starts to rise they will all pile back in.

Not really... all of you blame whales. Its not whales its you guys panicing. There was about 7 who dumped. I know because I saw how many positions I moved and watch the other wallets. I guarantee the price decline was mostly from mid-range sells and panicing.
so what amount of coins are we talking about or where does mid-range start for you? I had a decent amount from the earlier days and still bought quite a lot on dips recently, but even if i dumped it all at that wouldn't have a significant impact i think.

I am thinking many people in the 25-50K range... there was only about 5 in the 300+ range that bought and 2 bought back.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Pump was already or not ?!
Jump to: