Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 513. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Blackcoin trading volume on Mintpal is now pushed to third position, 914 BTC. The good old days with 3000-5000BTC was over. Darkcoin and Whitecoin are the trend today.

its saddening to see the volume and the value dropping. BC is a decent coin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Blackcoin trading volume on Mintpal is now pushed to third position, 914 BTC. The good old days with 3000-5000BTC was over. Darkcoin and Whitecoin are the trend today.

True, but that does not mean we could not do anything about it Smiley

The best time to buy/sell depends on the fundementals of the coin
But that's not all, to prevent an all-out destruction, a coin should create a community that is active in its productivity and future plans.

Thus, even if our volume is low now, let's focus on finding things to do to add value to our investment. Not just speculate Smiley

Buy. Hold. Accumulate (on dips!)

Cheers ~

also, if you hold some interest in blackcoin, visit the reddit and blackcointalk pages Smiley

NewtOn
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Hey everyone, before I stop posting here i will also move over to blackcointalk. Stay posted for my revolutionary protocol changes to bitcoin which will be announced in a week. And if you guys really want to see a rerun on 40 cents then keep the support alive and join us!

Also, I suggest we all reach out to miners and especially large mining operations. Guys who mine bitcoin with chinese farms or huge rental operations. They are probably getting really tired of Litecoin and want to find a better way to profit. Have them point to blackcoinpool. We can start an aggressive marketing campaign for these guys and explain why maleability patch and 10 second confirmations are so important. Also we can show the community size blackdoge etc. Trust me, you will all know why maleability patch and 10 second confirms are so important in a week when I post my huge bitcoin update. So I would not sell bc if i were you! Also, a bloated blockchain is not a problem I think I have a fix for that too.

Will keep you all posted.
TTM
Activity: 140
Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

legendary

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

First prize: 1000BC and a Limited Edition BC Card.
Second Prize: 500BC and a First Edition BC Card.
Third Prize: 250BC and a First Edition BC Card.

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Wow, this is really a nice video.

eyy guys! don't forget about the video contest! let's get this ball rolling! Find the best talented video maker out there Cheesy
HERE IS MY SUBMISSION...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-13PX0IDPY
Hey great work I loved it. Smiley

Thanks amigo! I wanted to make it short and sweet. I also want to say. At current hashrates will be buying entire market in 300 days. etc
you want the pump? go ahead and pump. you know what i'm going to do then? i'm going to dump my coins, then wait till we arrive at the new floor and buy back more coins again. This is what every single day-trader would do here that knows a pump is being planned. If you know there's going to be a pump, then you would obviously ride that wave for your own benefit. you can ALWAYS trust human greed.  
I'm being 100% honest here. I'm not saying pump it up, and i'll hold my coins. i wouldn't. i'd day-trade like a boss and ride the pump all the way to the bank. you think that's not what the pump-cry-guys are going to do?

So will many others, this will not work.

yeah, that's what i'm saying. pumps no good, although i wouldn't mind it Tongue

No. You would not know for sure. Even if it was an artificial pump. Others might think it's real and then it might just end up being real. The new floor could be well higher then your dump price.

Hey guys, i'd like your insight to this post on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/
Activity: 194
If there is anybody that needs help with Blackcoin, you can use the BlackcoinTalk forum, it is a bit more organised there.

Please help new users that are interested in Blackcoin.. NOT NEW TRADERS.....  0_0

Blackcoin to $1 =D Bet on it!

Web site: http://www.blackcoin.co/

NEED HELP? ------ > Forum: http://blackcointalk.com/

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin
IRC: freenode.net ##blackcoin
Chinese QQ groups: 374929243 and 243092057
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
you want the pump? go ahead and pump. you know what i'm going to do then? i'm going to dump my coins, then wait till we arrive at the new floor and buy back more coins again. This is what every single day-trader would do here that knows a pump is being planned. If you know there's going to be a pump, then you would obviously ride that wave for your own benefit. you can ALWAYS trust human greed.  
I'm being 100% honest here. I'm not saying pump it up, and i'll hold my coins. i wouldn't. i'd day-trade like a boss and ride the pump all the way to the bank. you think that's not what the pump-cry-guys are going to do?

No. You would not know for sure. Even if it was an artificial pump. Others might think it's real and then it might just end up being real. The new floor could be well higher then your dump price.

Then i'd keep my winnings and switch to another coin perhaps. a pump won't destroy this coin though, would actually be an interesting experiment.
Merit: 500

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
No premine  No IPO

This is a very fair way BC develop so well

Activity: 778

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

Starting today we invite you to create a 30+ second video about BlackCoin. It can by anything you like, you decide!!! All entries must be entered by Friday May 2nd to qualify. On May 3rd we will post the list of all entries and allow the community to vote. On Monday May 5th the winners will be announced!!!

Please PM me the link to your video so you can be entered. Cutoff time to submit your video is May 2nd 11:59PM EST (NYC Time)!!!

Wow, this is really a nice video.

eyy guys! don't forget about the video contest! let's get this ball rolling! Find the best talented video maker out there Cheesy
HERE IS MY SUBMISSION...
Hey guys, just one of the posts in Blackcointalk down below,

The lightwallet for #blackcoin is on the works, it's spearheaded by nov3a4 and with help from members and rat4

here's the link :

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1268.0.html

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

HERE IS MY SUBMISSION...
Honestly, the dump I understand but the people running away like cowards because of it I dont understand. What coin are you running away to? Fiatcoin? There is not any other coin out there that is worth much besides Bitcoin Blackcoin and Darkcoin. Those 3 coins actually changed crypto. So there is nowhere to run.

The part that confuses me and every other investor was not the dumping of coins... it was the sheep scattering afterwards. This isnt aur. There is actually a reason to hold this coin. Constant buy support from multipools, great team and devs, fastest coin in the world and maleability patch which is useful for smart contracts.

There is no other coin. You think you got dumped on here... I cant wait to see how bad it gets dumped on you for wc cc asia cinni(really ridiculous name tons of outlandish promises)...

Did everyone abandon Litecoin after Doge? I think not!

And there is all this supposed FUD about whales selling??? Let me explain something here: The top 50 wallets have hardly changed at all. Im holding a bunch of coins and i want this to go past 40 cents. I want to see it hit 40 dollars. The people selling were actually you guys! Every one of you got afraid about a couple big selloffs and scattered. The top 50 wallets have nothing compared to the top 2000 when you add the balances together. So think about this for a second... all people need to do is continue mining this coin and hold it. And with all these other coins coming on here and spamming the thread. What does that say about their coins? Do you expect them to get some sort of rally like BC can??? No way! Impossible. Yeah you may double your money but the volume wont be there for large holders and when it is you better run for the hills. BC can create much stronger support levels.

Mine and hold and you will see BC go past Bitcoin.
Why mine anything else? How can you rally miners with crapcoins?? Mining will be dispersed and it will be a crapcoin market again. Blackcoin is the only coin that offered a solution to one of Bitcoins biggest problems.

If I had a mining rig. I know where I would point it. Blackcoinpool. And only Blackcoinpool. They survived ddos attempts, they pay out all the time they are honest and cool. The devs run promotions and get involved there is nowhere else to go. This is the best coin.

All the while a really good explaination why its a good thing to hold blackcoin. This is also contributing towards our confidence in the community, though it is rather offensive, yet very useful in the explaination of where we currently are.

But then again, there will be nay-sayers soon enough.. For those of you who are looking around this thread,

Please point your attention towards our blackcoin reddit page > http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

OR blackcointalk! > http://blackcointalk.com/

I'm glad that there are many of us out there that still believe in the coin, for those of you who have lost your confidence in us, I do hope you tune in for our upcoming news and works done behind the scene!! Smiley
legendary
Honestly, the dump I understand but the people running away like cowards because of it I dont understand. What coin are you running away to? Fiatcoin? There is not any other coin out there that is worth much besides Bitcoin Blackcoin and Darkcoin. Those 3 coins actually changed crypto. So there is nowhere to run.

The part that confuses me and every other investor was not the dumping of coins... it was the sheep scattering afterwards. This isnt aur. There is actually a reason to hold this coin. Constant buy support from multipools, great team and devs, fastest coin in the world and maleability patch which is useful for smart contracts.

There is no other coin. You think you got dumped on here... I cant wait to see how bad it gets dumped on you for wc cc asia cinni(really ridiculous name tons of outlandish promises)...

Did everyone abandon Litecoin after Doge? I think not!

And there is all this supposed FUD about whales selling??? Let me explain something here: The top 50 wallets have hardly changed at all. Im holding a bunch of coins and i want this to go past 40 cents. I want to see it hit 40 dollars. The people selling were actually you guys! Every one of you got afraid about a couple big selloffs and scattered. The top 50 wallets have nothing compared to the top 2000 when you add the balances together. So think about this for a second... all people need to do is continue mining this coin and hold it. And with all these other coins coming on here and spamming the thread. What does that say about their coins? Do you expect them to get some sort of rally like BC can??? No way! Impossible. Yeah you may double your money but the volume wont be there for large holders and when it is you better run for the hills. BC can create much stronger support levels.

Mine and hold and you will see BC go past Bitcoin.
Why mine anything else? How can you rally miners with crapcoins?? Mining will be dispersed and it will be a crapcoin market again. Blackcoin is the only coin that offered a solution to one of Bitcoins biggest problems.

If I had a mining rig. I know where I would point it. Blackcoinpool. And only Blackcoinpool. They survived ddos attempts, they pay out all the time they are honest and cool. The devs run promotions and get involved there is nowhere else to go. This is the best coin.
Jump to: