Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 510. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Historically with Blackcoin the pumps have always exploded when the trading activity dips to 400 BTC. This happened at 4800 and 9500.

The sellers are running out of coins to sell. So long as no-one does anything stupid like panic selling at a loss we are golden. Sit tight, people selling now will be upset when we go on our next rise.
plus, they are almost done with cashing out on the CINNI and WC victims, volume keeps going down there.

Additionally a lot of whales cashed out in the 40k to 50k range. As soon as the price stablises for 24 hours and starts to rise they will all pile back in.

Not really... all of you blame whales. Its not whales its you guys panicing. There was about 7 who dumped. I know because I saw how many positions I moved and watch the other wallets. I guarantee the price decline was mostly from mid-range sells and panicing.

The recent fall has been caused by a handful of people persistently dumping. In the 30's every couple of hours there was a 50BTC dump all at once like clockwork. In the 40's it was even more obvious and I posted about it back then.

Of course people are sheep and follow when they see the price moving down.

Lots of people are suddenly hundreds of BTC richer than they were 1 month ago. All those people are taking profits. 15000 BTC (15 thousand BTC) worth of Blackcoin was bought in the 45k to 90k range. That's a big chunk of the total amount of coins. So long as those people don't sell at a loss in blind panic, the selling will stabilise.
yup, same old thing happening for the last couple of days.
Someone/some people are waiting until the price creeps slowly back up to around 30k and then load(s) off until 24~25, repeat. It's painful to watch, but there's not infinte coins so it will stop sooner or later.
The ones who buy now between 25-30 will ofc repeat the same crap 10k higher if nothing unforeseen happens.
Doubt there are too many left who would be willing to sell lower than we are right now though.
BZA
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
you want the pump? go ahead and pump. you know what i'm going to do then? i'm going to dump my coins, then wait till we arrive at the new floor and buy back more coins again. This is what every single day-trader would do here that knows a pump is being planned. If you know there's going to be a pump, then you would obviously ride that wave for your own benefit. you can ALWAYS trust human greed.  
I'm being 100% honest here. I'm not saying pump it up, and i'll hold my coins. i wouldn't. i'd day-trade like a boss and ride the pump all the way to the bank. you think that's not what the pump-cry-guys are going to do?

So will many others, this will not work.

yeah, that's what i'm saying. pumps no good, although i wouldn't mind it Tongue

No. You would not know for sure. Even if it was an artificial pump. Others might think it's real and then it might just end up being real. The new floor could be well higher then your dump price.

Hey guys, i'd like your insight to this post on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/
This sounds like a more sustainable plan that benefits more people. Let's make it so!
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
Reposting a link that others have pointed to:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/

A considered counter-proposal to the proposed publicly announced pump that many are uneasy about.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Historically with Blackcoin the pumps have always exploded when the trading activity dips to 400 BTC. This happened at 4800 and 9500.

The sellers are running out of coins to sell. So long as no-one does anything stupid like panic selling at a loss we are golden. Sit tight, people selling now will be upset when we go on our next rise.
plus, they are almost done with cashing out on the CINNI and WC victims, volume keeps going down there.

Additionally a lot of whales cashed out in the 40k to 50k range. As soon as the price stablises for 24 hours and starts to rise they will all pile back in.

Not really... all of you blame whales. Its not whales its you guys panicing. There was about 7 who dumped. I know because I saw how many positions I moved and watch the other wallets. I guarantee the price decline was mostly from mid-range sells and panicing.

The recent fall has been caused by a handful of people persistently dumping. In the 30's every couple of hours there was a 50BTC dump all at once like clockwork. In the 40's it was even more obvious and I posted about it back then.

Lots of people are suddenly hundreds of BTC richer than they were 1 month ago. All those people are taking profits. 15000 BTC (15 thousand BTC) worth of Blackcoin was bought in the 45k to 90k range. That's a big chunk of the total amount of coins. So long as those people don't sell at a loss in blind panic, the selling will stabilise.

your sig is a lie in its entirety. that is all.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
"For Every minute you are angry you lose 6 seconds of happiness"..kim dotcom
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
let poeple selling. we just gonna buy more cheap blackccoin. My most regret was to not have enough BTC to buy in the 10k range so im waiting when nutsack are selling to buy more.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

so what amount of coins are we talking about or where does mid-range start for you? I had a decent amount from the earlier days and still bought quite a lot on dips recently, but even if i dumped it all at that wouldn't have a significant impact i think.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

legendary

we only went up every day while bitcoin was struggling and we only have 1250 pages on bitcoin talk and 10 second confirmations but yeah lets let our weak hands loose so we can go play with Murraycoin. Anyone who sells here is a hairy nutsack.
let them sell lol. within the last 4-5 days i crept up some hundred places on the top list *g*
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
When someone is selling there is someone who's buying...
+10K for me Grin
legendary
we only went up every day while bitcoin was struggling and we only have 1250 pages on bitcoin talk and 10 second confirmations but yeah lets let our weak hands loose so we can go play with Murraycoin. Anyone who sells here is a hairy nutsack.

legendary
lol i didnt know you could make money by shorting a shorted short. Weak hands... cowardly sheeple. When the pool goes back up and the community kicks in again you will see them scramble back in lol... they complain about whales and then play right into their hands lol no whale would sell here its completely ignorant.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
From everything I've seen.

Traders make the coin. Nothing else. Merchant adoption is driven by desire to create hype to sell the idea to other traders.

Same in every coin. Bitcoin included.

Traders will always decide the fate of every coin.

A coin that can attract the most traders. Wins the game. Blackcoin has been very good at bringing in traders so far. If it is to push further and avoid going into meltdown it must continue to attract new trader's.

Good luck.

That's a valid point, maybe, for first gen cryptos. As long as second gen cryptos are in the game, there is not only  "speculation" which creates the market adoption. It will be the dozens of applications, projects or bussiness that could be created or sustained with these  2º gen cryptos.

I agree. It's why money makes the world go round and evolve.

To keep up and attract new investment (money) 2nd gen applications are born.

New features are critical for a coins longevity, esp with all the competition
legendary

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

Traders make the coin. Nothing else. Merchant adoption is driven by desire to create hype to sell the idea to other traders.

A coin that can attract the most traders. Wins the game. Blackcoin has been very good at bringing in traders so far. If it is to push further and avoid going into meltdown it must continue to attract new trader's.

Good luck.

That's a valid point, maybe, for first gen cryptos. As long as second gen cryptos are in the game, there is not only  "speculation" which creates the market adoption. It will be the dozens of applications, projects or bussiness that could be created or sustained with these  2º gen cryptos.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager

Good luck.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
this is a call for the owners of cryptoquest.net.

I never do these things but as you would understand I have exhausted other options.

I mined in your pool during the pos phase of blackcoin.

I mined with half of my hashes at your pool and half at greekpool.

greekpool gave me all of my blackcoins, they were really awesome and responsive when I addressed them through email.

I tried contacting cryptoquest.net directly, more than once, but I got no response for weeks now.

cryptoquest.net, if you are honest I would like you to contact me and resolve this.

other members of the black coin community- what can I do now, if cryptoquest.net will not respond?

I mined in your pool during the pos phase of blackcoin.

I never heard that they were alt paying multipool for BC...
I think you were minig like in POW part Sad

you are of course right. it was during pow
Jump to: