Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 511. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
some whale is cashing out one Person sold about 200k coins i got some cheap coins @ 36

Panic sale to be expected! Rather buy @ 26 or lower

no there is a extrem good buy support arround 35

i think is a top wallet guy cashing out

the walles @ 36 r real. 100 btc to crash down below we will see but i think this will hold

Told you so!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
this is a call for the owners of cryptoquest.net.

I never do these things but as you would understand I have exhausted other options.

I mined in your pool during the pos phase of blackcoin.

I mined with half of my hashes at your pool and half at greekpool.

greekpool gave me all of my blackcoins, they were really awesome and responsive when I addressed them through email.

I tried contacting cryptoquest.net directly, more than once, but I got no response for weeks now.

cryptoquest.net, if you are honest I would like you to contact me and resolve this.

other members of the black coin community- what can I do now, if cryptoquest.net will not respond?

I never heard that they were alt paying multipool for BC...
I think you were minig like in POW part Sad
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
this is a call for the owners of cryptoquest.net.

I never do these things but as you would understand I have exhausted other options.

I mined with half of my hashes at your pool and half at greekpool.

greekpool gave me all of my blackcoins, they were really awesome and responsive when I addressed them through email.

I tried contacting cryptoquest.net directly, more than once, but I got no response for weeks now.

cryptoquest.net, if you are honest I would like you to contact me and resolve this.

other members of the black coin community- what can I do now, if cryptoquest.net will not respond?
legendary
OK because you guys didn't want the pump, now the coin is dead !
...yea sure becouse pump will make it allive lol...
Now new action from me i am going to join BC pool rental rings pointed into BCpool
so far we have 33 BTC putted into BC farm...
TIme line 1 may lats payouts so be hurry and join if you want get in that project.

how can we join?

http://www.hardwarepal.com/black-coin-mining-farm/

guys stop complain start acting Tongue
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Awesome coin guys! Keep up the good work!!!
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
That is why publicity is not good for some actions.

Well, you can also have insiders Grin

Yes, but if it goes public then is much easier for you, right?  Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

pretty gut wrenching watching the value of my small investment just falling.
*yawn* dead for the 10th time now?
we got little volume now but no panic selling whatsoever. I'd guess someone is cashing out slowly and of course people will not bid higher since you can get it cheap right now.pretty much the same happened a several times during the last days.
Activity: 353
Merit: 251
Now new action from me i am going to join BC pool rental rings pointed into BCpool
TIme line 1 may lats payouts so be hurry and join if you want get in that project.

how can we join?
legendary
Activity: 882

pretty gut wrenching watching the value of my small investment just falling.
legendary
That will be my best long therm investment Tongue i think.
For those who want get in go on IRC for more info.
legendary
Hi, guys!

I made some internal fixes and registered another domain to match new probable Blackcoin trading symbol (BLK) better - http://blkchain.info
So feel free to use either http://blackcha.in or http://blkchain.info
And what name would you prefer btw?

I created post on blackcoin subreddit also: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240tbz/blackchain_blackcoin_blockchain_explorer/
Please leave your comments and suggestions there too. And upvote of course Smiley

PS. I must be too dumb but I don't see it in the "new" section on blackcoin subreddit. Is it ok?
http://blkchain.info better for me
Well done !
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 126
That is why publicity is not good for some actions.

Well, you can also have insiders Grin
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hi, guys!

I made some internal fixes and registered another domain to match new probable Blackcoin trading symbol (BLK) better - http://blkchain.info
So feel free to use either http://blackcha.in or http://blkchain.info
And what name would you prefer btw?

I created post on blackcoin subreddit also: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240tbz/blackchain_blackcoin_blockchain_explorer/
Please leave your comments and suggestions there too. And upvote of course Smiley

PS. I must be too dumb but I don't see it in the "new" section on blackcoin subreddit. Is it ok?
and reddit thread you are pointing is writen by daytrader 'supporting' BC who will use his knowledge against market moves so...

Many traders aware of this experiment will also exploit it. We can take it as an experiment and we can accept that can go wrong.

That is why publicity is not good for some actions...
...Because...
 1. multipool - small pump,
 2. daytraders - small dumps then...
 3. buys on deeps and waiting for point 1.
What good is in that except trade volume, and with multipool down BC don't even gets small pumps which feeds daytraders and price goes down.
Activity: 126
and reddit thread you are pointing is writen by daytrader 'supporting' BC who will use his knowledge against market moves so...

Many traders aware of this experiment will also exploit it. We can take it as an experiment and we can accept that can go wrong.
nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
What is your plan?

Hey everyone, before I stop posting here i will also move over to blackcointalk. Stay posted for my revolutionary protocol changes to bitcoin which will be announced in a week. And if you guys really want to see a rerun on 40 cents then keep the support alive and join us!

Also, I suggest we all reach out to miners and especially large mining operations. Guys who mine bitcoin with chinese farms or huge rental operations. They are probably getting really tired of Litecoin and want to find a better way to profit. Have them point to blackcoinpool. We can start an aggressive marketing campaign for these guys and explain why maleability patch and 10 second confirmations are so important. Also we can show the community size blackdoge etc. Trust me, you will all know why maleability patch and 10 second confirms are so important in a week when I post my huge bitcoin update. So I would not sell bc if i were you! Also, a bloated blockchain is not a problem I think I have a fix for that too.

Will keep you all posted.
I'll point this to all those who are saying that they want slow and steady... Although I don't know what that mean exactly, slow and steady growth while day trade manipulation turns that into slow and steady dive... Please, show me a PoS part of BC life where BC had slow and steady growth. It was always some kind of pump - multipool, development, hype, marketing, news relese, ... but pump. Don't call peaople greedy if they want to see their investment growing. Slow and steady is dream for day traders, they have their gap and taking the margin from it but I hope you can see that such activities and market manipulation makes price go down. So don't point fingers to Iconic and his efforts to make BC success and price go up. He brought his idea public while many others just playing their missions.
So, the question is, do you think price manipulation and day trading causing BC price going down is OK? Do you think that current price levels are result of slow and steady growth? If the answer is YES than ask yourself what are you doing here. Do you think that BTC don't have pumps and dumps even covered with political statemens and actions.
You can all find trolls on this pages who are trolling here while they are such nice and positive members of some other coin communities. They are day trading BC for profit and are putting it in their coins, in that way they are making buy pressure just like BC multipool, so don't shout at Iconic if he looking for a way to make them their mission harder.
We can't stop such trolls, thay have their mission on many high trade volume coins not only on BC, they'll pull strings how they like and they'll say and predict anything just to cause what they want to happen.
So yes I'm for a coordinated actions for BC growth? If you want call that pump ok. I was against publicity cause I knew that it'll cause discussion like we now have.
I'm trying to be possitive on every coin I have, and I hold more of them cause you know don't put all eggs in one basket. I have 80% BC's for long and 20% for short term, I'm arround rat4 position, so I have more than few and if I want to see BC growth then yes you can call me greedy.

Ok, i get your point.

Dont forget that now BC is playing with the biggest. His marketcap is about 15M$! The kind of growth we ve seen in the past can t be sustained.
Nobody is saying that it should dive. Every body si trying to make some sense about the idea of a public pump.

It has been explained before, but a planned pump will only be a transfert of wealth from the communauty to the whales and a fast one, you can count on that. Pumps and dumps are the work of whales. Let s them do their homework and do yours.
Our homework as a communauty is to buy the dips to establish a new ground and let them pump the price when there is good news.Keep a steady flow of good news in the communauty and communicate about it. So far BC did a very good job with it. Let s continue. But please stop this childish idea of a communauty pump, it signs the death of BC....

edit: i just wanted to add that unstability in the price (for BTC as for BC) is just the result of a high rate of adoption nothing unhealthy

Hi, please point your attention to http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/

Regarding the pump Smiley

Yes, but some things must be here as well cause otherwise it'll look like trolls overtake our thread. Also I'm trying not to quote them cause that way thay are getting publicity and they are masters of twisting words, facts, ...
Also I wrote a wall af tekst but point is
- don't point fingers to Iconic and his efforts to make BC success
- I'm for a coordinated actions for BC growth
- I'm against publicity on such actions

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'll point this to all those who are saying that they want slow and steady... Although I don't know what that mean exactly, slow and steady growth while day trade manipulation turns that into slow and steady dive... Please, show me a PoS part of BC life where BC had slow and steady growth. It was always some kind of pump - multipool, development, hype, marketing, news relese, ... but pump. Don't call peaople greedy if they want to see their investment growing. Slow and steady is dream for day traders, they have their gap and taking the margin from it but I hope you can see that such activities and market manipulation makes price go down. So don't point fingers to Iconic and his efforts to make BC success and price go up. He brought his idea public while many others just playing their missions.
So, the question is, do you think price manipulation and day trading causing BC price going down is OK? Do you think that current price levels are result of slow and steady growth? If the answer is YES than ask yourself what are you doing here. Do you think that BTC don't have pumps and dumps even covered with political statemens and actions.
You can all find trolls on this pages who are trolling here while they are such nice and positive members of some other coin communities. They are day trading BC for profit and are putting it in their coins, in that way they are making buy pressure just like BC multipool, so don't shout at Iconic if he looking for a way to make them their mission harder.
We can't stop such trolls, thay have their mission on many high trade volume coins not only on BC, they'll pull strings how they like and they'll say and predict anything just to cause what they want to happen.
So yes I'm for a coordinated actions for BC growth? If you want call that pump ok. I was against publicity cause I knew that it'll cause discussion like we now have.
I'm trying to be possitive on every coin I have, and I hold more of them cause you know don't put all eggs in one basket. I have 80% BC's for long and 20% for short term, I'm arround rat4 position, so I have more than few and if I want to see BC growth then yes you can call me greedy.

Ok, i get your point.

Dont forget that now BC is playing with the biggest. His marketcap is about 15M$! The kind of growth we ve seen in the past can t be sustained.
Nobody is saying that it should dive. Every body si trying to make some sense about the idea of a public pump.

It has been explained before, but a planned pump will only be a transfert of wealth from the communauty to the whales and a fast one, you can count on that. Pumps and dumps are the work of whales. Let s them do their homework and do yours.
Our homework as a communauty is to buy the dips to establish a new ground and let them pump the price when there is good news.Keep a steady flow of good news in the communauty and communicate about it. So far BC did a very good job with it. Let s continue. But please stop this childish idea of a communauty pump, it signs the death of BC....

edit: i just wanted to add that unstability in the price (for BTC as for BC) is just the result of a high rate of adoption nothing unhealthy

Hi, please point your attention to http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/240nbi/proposal_pump_blackcoinpool_during_the_titan/

Regarding the pump Smiley

Thank you, i wasn t aware of that Wink
It s a better idea but i need some numbers first. Average volume on Mintpal is 1000BTC/day. Should be a badass farm to apply buy pressure. At this stage, i m not sure the BC pool is efficient.
Jump to: