Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 530. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The only thing Troist is pumping, is his list whom is ignoring him

Nah dude it's just people that don't speak interwebanese that are ignoring him.
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

+1
Whales will be happy to sell their BC if you pump it
Then the price will fall again to the same price now
What is the goal? Make some whales rich?

Make more projects and the price will go up naturally!

True. No reason to think a pump will create a higher floor. Whales will get in at start, sell near the top and make money from those who are doing the pumping. A pump could just as easily create a new floor, as people see an opportunity to profit take and everyone dumps out when they get a chance and might be hesitant to buy back in again.

Also, can everyone stop quoting terrible posts (especially those with bigger fonts/and or red writing). Just replace the post with the word SPAM or DRIVEL in the quote section. That way those of us who have figured out who to ignore don't have to see their rubbish when others quote them.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
What are you think it's gonna happen after the pump?

You will just show to people that's a pump and dump coin

Look at the price of Dark coin do you know how long time it doesnt move?

And now finally they go up because they work for this

So do the same

Everyone here can provide more
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Indeed  Tongue
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Activity: 140
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

Things you can do to help BlackCoin:
- Find new holders, convince your friends to invest in BlackCoin
- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

A lot of things are coming in the near future:
- 2nd of May - KNC Miner give away starts
- Start of May - The first BlackCoinCard will be send out.
- The BlackCoin team will be visiting conferences all over the world
- Version 2 of the BlackCoinPool will launch.
- June 1st - Coinkite will add us.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.
+1000

-100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

PUMP THIS UP

Fuck off.
You'd better fit in the Whitecoin thread.

YOU FUCK OFF

HOW CAN YOU BE STUPID TO THE POINT OF REJECTING A PUMP YOU WANT THIS TO GO DOWN EVERYDAY UNTIL TI HITS THE 1 CENTS IS THAT WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GO TO THE FUCKING WHITECOIN THREAD NOT ME. I WANT THIS GOING TO SUCEED AND WE ARE GOING TO DO IT! WE ARE GOING TO PUMP THIS UP LIKE NEVER BEFORE.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.
+1000

-100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

PUMP THIS UP

Fuck off.

fuck noob,You'd better fit in the Whitecoin thread.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Fuck all dumpers and haters!

PUMP IT UP !!!

Or you all think that dump from 45000 to 25000 Sat is more better for Blackcoin ??

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

And the stupidity keeps going on... YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES BTC WAS PUMPED AND DUMPED YOU FUCKING LOSER

IF WHALES DONT GET RICH NEITHER WILL YOU, WAKE UP PEOPLE WE NEED TO RISE, WE NEED TO SHOW THIS WHITECOIN SHIT PEOPLE AND THIS CINI I DONT KNOW WHAT COIN WHOS IN CHARGE HERE.

WE ARE IN CHARGE HERE, WE RULE, WE COMMAND, WE SUCCEED, YOU WANT YOUR FUCKING PRICE STABILITY GO FUCKING PLAY WITH EUROS AND USD. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

FUCK YOU

I thought that the idea behind crypto is to get it to be accepted as a currency alongside USD and Euro? If you want to be a C-suite member then wear a suite and tie. In layman terms for you to understand is if you want to be taken seriously, you have to adopt the characteristics of the other players in the league you want to play in. In this case stability is one of them. If you do not want stability then it means you do not have one of the core objectives of crypto at heart. One more piece of advice, there is no such thing as get rich quick in crypto. Maybe there is for a select few. But if you want the whole community to benefit then have a gradual increase.
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

+1000

PUMP THIS UP

Fuck off.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
troiste - sry ignored for while i am sick from that RED Tongue front
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

- Have patience.

+1000

PUMP THIS UP
Activity: 84
Do some Risk/Reward Assessment:

You are attempting to leverage the movement of hundreds of people against the movements of a few (whales). You are risking hurting hundreds (by creating new bagholders) in the hopes that you can hurt a whale or two.

Is that really a good wager? Which do you think is more likely to happen - you guys kill whales and a new price floor happens at 60k+, or do you think we're just going to have a shitstorm of bagholders on Tuesday who bought in on your plan and got fucked by a whale?

This pump is really, really bad risk/reward for the community as a whole. Elementary stuff.

Would you bet more than 5 or 10% of you bankroll on a single bet? Why are we doing it with the community?

+1

that is immature to call for one, that is immature to cast a vote for one, and even to call a cast to vote for one!

You are attempting to leverage the movement of hundreds of people against the movements of a few (whales). You are risking hurting hundreds (by creating new bagholders) in the hopes that you can hurt a whale or two.

Is that really a good wager? Which do you think is more likely to happen - you guys kill whales and a new price floor happens at 60k+, or do you think we're just going to have a shitstorm of bagholders on Tuesday who bought in on your plan and got fucked by a whale?

This pump is really, really bad risk/reward for the community as a whole. Elementary stuff.

Would you bet more than 5 or 10% of you bankroll on a single bet? Why are we doing it with the community?

+1

And the stupidity keeps going on... YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES BTC WAS PUMPED AND DUMPED YOU FUCKING LOSER

IF WHALES DONT GET RICH NEITHER WILL YOU, WAKE UP PEOPLE WE NEED TO RISE, WE NEED TO SHOW THIS WHITECOIN SHIT PEOPLE AND THIS CINI I DONT KNOW WHAT COIN WHOS IN CHARGE HERE.

WE ARE IN CHARGE HERE, WE RULE, WE COMMAND, WE SUCCEED, YOU WANT YOUR FUCKING PRICE STABILITY GO FUCKING PLAY WITH EUROS AND USD. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

FUCK YOU
Activity: 245
Voted, "no" from me. As much as i dislike the price being manipulated by few whales, i'm not in for doing it myself. This is a moral dilemma. The price will rise when it's ripe for rising. I ride the waves, make BTC while doing this, but i reject all participation in these kind of things. I might even pull out completely, after the pump, that is. I'll take those few extra BTCs obviously, but after that, i'm done. This behaviour is almost criminal and it is forbidden in all other exchanges, but the crypto-world.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

+1

Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
For all of those that want to ignore me, I have this to tell you:

GO GET A JOB AT FUCKING MCDONALDS BECAUSE THATS WHERE YOU FUCKING BELONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=93

IM HERE FOR THE WINNERS!!!!

I could have dumped at 10 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 20 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 30 cents... I DIDNT
I could have dumped at 40 cents... I DIDNT
I could dump now... I WONT
I will be able to dump when this coin is at $1... AND I WONT

IM JUST GOING TO START SELLING WHEN THIS COIN IS AT $10!!!

AND EVEN THEN I WILL NOT DUMP I WILL PLACE MY SELL ORDERS HARD AS STEEL UNTIL SOMEONE EITHER BUYS OR FUCKING DIES!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=40

Let us all show this fucking losers what we want, we want to become RICH and this is what we are going to get!!!

I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY BECOMING RICH!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

VOTE FOR THE PUMP:  http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

PUMP THIS UP

I think you watched that movie too often.

DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP
Activity: 84
Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 70%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 25%

I do not care: 5%

The first big mistake that will separate BC from the leader. I m out after the pump and hope that WC will not make the same mistake.

Mr Big ^^ you need to know if all fallow one sheep all will make same mistake
and that would mean that BC is centralized but is not
that shows you democracy here in BC someone people want pump and they will do it.

This is pain and beautiful in crypto ANY DEV or government can't control it ^^ get that point.
You want pump you will pump you are free to do it.

Of course, but that wasn t the point. You will see that if it will occur, price will come back harder on you.  That the way the market evolves.

Beside, the truly reason for a pump is if someone want out. Every body will know that BC people organize themselves to pump their market cap. What do you think they will do?
I really hope that it is just to stop people panic selling for the we and they don t really think of doing it.
Activity: 245
Voted, "no" from me. As much as i dislike the price being manipulated by few whales, i'm not in for doing it myself. This is a moral dilemma. The price will rise when it's ripe for rising. I ride the waves, make BTC while doing this, but i reject all participation in these kind of things. I might even pull out completely, after the pump, that is. I'll take those few extra BTCs obviously, but after that, i'm done. This behaviour is almost criminal and it is forbidden in all other exchanges, but the crypto-world.
Jump to: