Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 532. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
102BTC buy wall at 20k sat.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
bulltrap...13000
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Community Pump Poll - Current Results

Yes we should pump.. - 62%
No we should not pump.. - 33%
I do not care. - 5%

Indeed, everyone who reads this topic and/or has the link can vote, so you never know if it's the BC community.

You can vote here http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yeah, indeed. I just voted twice using proxy. i call bs on this voting..
Use ghost vpn and you can vote 30+ Cheesy in min.
Activity: 700

I do not care. - 5%

Indeed, everyone who reads this topic and/or has the link can vote, so you never know if it's the BC community.

Yeah, indeed. I just voted twice using proxy. i call bs on this voting..
legendary
The community is free to do as it wishes, and I can see the attraction of this "project". But, I can also see why the "official" members of BC Dev team cannot support this action. The Devs are focused on building the BlackCoin Corporation in a professional, business-like sense and we should allow them the space to do that - they are doing AWESOME so far!

There would be harm if this was "officially" supported by the Dev team as it would hurt their reputation. But if some of the community want to do some organised purchasing, then I can't see any harm in that.

+1

This is like bad and good - policeman. !!
Devs are good policemans (rat4,soepkip helped Mint,Cinni devs and other peoples with buisness in BC)
In same time bad boys are hitting other "crimminals" like fuders,haters...

Official organized usually never works...
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 70%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 25%

I do not care: 5%

That's good! when it start ?
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

I do not care. - 5%

Activity: 700
a 'pump' would be nice, but timing is crucial.
But... like somebody said.. if there are no good news, the price will just drop after a dump again. if the pump is orchestrated alongside with a few follow up good news to create some hype around the coin again, then i think we have a better chance of truly driving up the price of BC.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The community is free to do as it wishes, and I can see the attraction of this "project". But, I can also see why the "official" members of BC Dev team cannot support this action. The Devs are focused on building the BlackCoin Corporation in a professional, business-like sense and we should allow them the space to do that - they are doing AWESOME so far!

There would be harm if this was "officially" supported by the Dev team as it would hurt their reputation. But if some of the community want to do some organised purchasing, then I can't see any harm in that.

Just also remember that whatever is done the record thereof will be in the graphs. Just like a credit history, a non-payment indicator stays there month after month until it falls off on the left and over time one can explain it away as a problem of the past. However the price graph can be pulled from the start. If the "price increase action" is a sustainable one that leads to a higher sustainable value then great. If however it is followed by a "price decrease action" then it will stick out like a sore thumb and be difficult to explain away for some time and will be used by analysts and tools to judge the coin's risk profile.
Activity: 475
Merit: 500
Everybody can vote thats not the Community..
Stop beeing stupid please
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
JO€¥ B⃦udd$

PREPARE FOR GLORY

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
stop the damn red letters. wether you support blackcoin or not. red is indication of anger/fear and gets people scared to even consider learning about bc

Well said. Those shouts are more like a commander shouting to their troops not to run away.
We don't need these kind of advice.
Activity: 277
stop the damn red letters. wether you support blackcoin or not. red is indication of anger/fear and gets people scared to even consider learning about bc
in defi we trust

Dude do you ever go outside, like you know, talk with people?
I wouldn't take your word even if my sandwich depended on it. Pathetic dude, community would be better of without such people.

Ignore Troiste!

You could quote him while changing the font size , you know that?
Have mercy for the people who already did click the magic button.
Activity: 32

Ignore Troiste!

Agree, he's a sad fuckin' childish idiot.
in defi we trust

This graph has been posted so many times and has been right so many times so if you read btc economic/speculation threads from 2012 till now you should FUCKING know that dude haha:-)

So , what is your prediction with your mighty graph?

I predict BC in 15k-40k few weeks shaking and after that another ride to 100k + :-)

If BC will reach 100k, 200-250k will be new peak and maybe even more, but I think BC needs 2-3-4 months to do this.

Quoted for future reference only Smiley.
Those times are so f* up with the whole influence china news will have, alongside some others that are boiling for the alts alone so I'm staying out of predictions for a week or so.

And out of trading. No point risking anything right now that is worth more than 1-5 BTC
Activity: 364
Community Pump Poll

I was privately asked to allow the community to take another vote on the community pump. Some people have changed their positions and want to be heard. At this time I am remaining neutral and only backing taking a vote.

You can cast your vote here: http://poll.pollcode.com/83462672

Yes we should pump to stabilize the price & establish a higher floor: 70%

No we should not pump even if the price continues to drop more: 25%

I do not care: 5%

Activity: 55
OH AND BY THE WAY FOR THOSE THAT SAY "BE PATIENT", I HAVE THIS FOR YOU: FUCK YOU!

TELL THE PATIENT STORY TO THE RIPPLE GUYS FOR EXAMPLE

FUCKING IDIOTS, REALLY STUPIDITY GETS ON MY NERVES

OPEN YOUR ASS AND PUT THE PATIENCE INSIDE AND BE PATIENT BY YOURSELF

I HAVE NO PATIENT I WANT THIS JUST HIGH

man calm down!  Shocked

I NEVER CALM DOWN  I WANT FUCKING ACTION LETS PUMP THIS COIN UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP BRING IT ONNNNNNNNNNNN FUCK YEAH

Dude do you ever go outside, like you know, talk with people?
I wouldn't take your word even if my sandwich depended on it. Pathetic dude, community would be better of without such people.

Ignore Troiste!
legendary

This graph has been posted so many times and has been right so many times so if you read btc economic/speculation threads from 2012 till now you should FUCKING know that dude haha:-)

So , what is your prediction with your mighty graph?

I predict BC in 15k-40k few weeks shaking and after that another ride to 100k + :-)

If BC will reach 100k, 200-250k will be new peak and maybe even more, but I think BC needs 2-3-4 months to do this.
That is why you have dot ... there Cheesy
Jump to: