Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 56. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Most of the coin on trex pumped except this one, good job!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello.
Help me please to understand where is my money. I'm in panic.
My cold wallet show me all my transactions right. But total amount is much less that should be.
And available balance is much less that should be.
Cold wallet synchronized fully.
Why cold wallet doesn't show full balance as it should be.

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Whatever happened to the black cast
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
I managed to get some fills at 2900, never ever thought this could happen. Got a pretty fat bag now for the next run up whenever that might be. I do believe ETH turning POS will lead to a lot of new people learning about POS and what are the benefits. My bet is on coins like BLK having a revival eventually. Some of us still remember the time when coins are pumping automatically as soon as they announced switching from PoW to PoS. That did not go very well, but times change quite fast in crypto and history often repeats itself.
We will never see 2900 again
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
I managed to get some fills at 2900, never ever thought this could happen. Got a pretty fat bag now for the next run up whenever that might be. I do believe ETH turning POS will lead to a lot of new people learning about POS and what are the benefits. My bet is on coins like BLK having a revival eventually. Some of us still remember the time when coins are pumping automatically as soon as they announced switching from PoW to PoS. That did not go very well, but times change quite fast in crypto and history often repeats itself.
Activity: 151
so how often you get your stake so far??

how much coins you are holding now??

Activity: 220
Merit: 101
erm so what is the good amount for a daily stake?

My current wallet is not getting rewards daily, so I know it's more that what I have. It was rewarding daily when the Weight was lower.

But that question would better be answered by those smarter than I am.  Wink
I would  guesstimate 5000 to 6000 coins would currently give something every day.
erm so what is the good amount for a daily stake?

Ya understand that the more i stake the more i earn..

What do you mean by adjust it too much on my own?

I don't know your particular situation ...and I may have misunderstood your question ....
Seeing as there is ~10Million coins currently staking, when you start to stake, you prolly will not be able to move the Network Weight up more than a few thousand.
Ya understand that the more i stake the more i earn..

What do you mean by adjust it too much on my own?
Hi may i know if i buy some BLK coins..and stake 24/7 hours and the reward will be daily payout?

As i read somewhere if i get like 10k coins based on interest 5% will be 500 per year so divide by 365 days it will give 1.37 per day??

Is this correct?

In general, Yes you are correct...
BUT...

• Wallet must be open, unlocked & online
  • it takes roughly 8 hours for coins to start staking
  • Network weight will affect how often payout occurs

So does my coin also will have a weight too??

Yes, Your coins will add to the Network Weight

So my coins weight is as near as to the network weight will be better?

The more you stake, the more you earn  ...BUT, seeing as the current Network Weight is ~10,920,246 coins (~$2,032,161 US ) you will most likely not be able to adjust it too much on your own. That being said, Network Weight has moved up significantly over the last month.
Hi may i know if i buy some BLK coins..and stake 24/7 hours and the reward will be daily payout?

As i read somewhere if i get like 10k coins based on interest 5% will be 500 per year so divide by 365 days it will give 1.37 per day??

Is this correct?

BUT...

So my coins weight is as near as to the network weight will be better?

Is this correct?

BUT...

Is this correct?

BUT...

Is this correct?

BUT...

Is this correct?
CHECK OUR B3 COIN!!  https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/b3coin/   PAYING 10,000% INTEREST UNTIL THE END OF NOVEMBER. IT IS DIRT CHEAP RIGHT NOW.  STAKE IT AND MAKE A QUICK BUNDLE!$$$

THIS COIN IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP RIGHT NOW!!  WE JUST NEED TO GET THE WORD OUT!! IT CAN GO BACK UP JUST AS FAST AS ITS WENT DOWN.  lOOK AT A  COIN LIKE SPROUTS FOR EXAMPLE.  ITS AT A $35,000,000 MARKET CAP RIGHT NOW!!  AND ITS A NOTHING COIN.   AND WE ARE AT A   $2,400,000 MARKET CAP!!  UNBELIEVABLE.  ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THIS COIN. WE NEED TO START SPREADING THE WORD OURSELVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA.  OTHER POS COIN MEESAGE BOARDS,  FACEBOOK, TWIITER, ETC...    WE GET IT GOING IT WILL CATCH FIRE AGAIN!!!!
Just think how much everyones stakes will be worth if we could even get it back up to a lousy NICKEL!!  5 cents,  woohoo!!
You shoud create a new thread for this
Activity: 62
Hello everyone I'm new here, and I love this project, I would like to purchase a nice amount and wanted to ask about cold wallet.
What options do I have in this BLK currency for offline storage .Thanks
Thanks for cheap blk dumpers
Activity: 31
It will turn soon, i think 3000 is pretty close the limit
Pages:
Jump to: