Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 58. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What does this coin offer than just being a POS coin? I cant find any substance behind it.

I like my POS coins but also like good projects and products behind them, such as Radium.

Please enlighten me.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
Hi, who know when segwit activated?

Who knows...
Maybe now... maybe tomorrow...

...few hours left Guys)))
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
Hi, who know when segwit activated?
Activity: 546
Merit: 107
Estimated time for the Segwit activation?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Soon it will fly...just hold and hold  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Good rise back above spring prices for BLK, I think BLK often matches bitcoin sentiment and the market overall has held a 61% retracement from peak roughly last I looked which is profit taking into a rise but indicative of possible further gains also.   Similarly I think blk above its ceiling/support if it can hold .000048 roughly thats a good point to appreciate, however its possible as an alt crypto coin it might need to confirm again lower before gaining.
  I'm not sure which really just trying to follow for future reference, actually far more volume occurred mid month and taking that trough to peak the 61% price is about here also.  Ideally all volume on every exchange needs to be considered

so will it hit $1
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Good rise back above spring prices for BLK, I think BLK often matches bitcoin sentiment and the market overall has held a 61% retracement from peak roughly last I looked which is profit taking into a rise but indicative of possible further gains also.   Similarly I think blk above its ceiling/support if it can hold .000048 roughly thats a good point to appreciate, however its possible as an alt crypto coin it might need to confirm again lower before gaining.
  I'm not sure which really just trying to follow for future reference, actually far more volume occurred mid month and taking that trough to peak the 61% price is about here also.  Ideally all volume on every exchange needs to be considered
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
Hello everybody,

Many thanks to Joshua and the team for allowing this.

We'd like to introduce Flyp.me, to the ones who may be interested. Flyp.me is an accountless exchange with profit sharing and distributed policy-making. It accepts/exchanges Blackcoin among 12 other cryptocurrencies with 78 trading pairs. No registration, email or ID verification: only your crypto address.

The exchange is already live and the Flyp.me API has been released to allow businesses and developers to make exchanges and accept payments in 13 cryptocurrencies.

Our ICO is launching next week to increase the reserves we keep for each cryptocurrency, improve the current service, integrate decentralized asset platforms and R&D for 2nd layer solutions. We are now in Presale with +12.5% bonus. Contributions are accepted in Blackcoin.

Flyp.me is developed by HolyTransaction, the first multicurrency web wallet. It supports Blackcoin.

Got any questions? Join the conversation on Telegram and Bitcointalk. Thanks

Activity: 506
Merit: 510
like joshua said
people know pos3.0 but they does not know about the BLK...
it was the terrible things
and people know erc20 know it was ETH things
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Maybe it was a little PUMP after all to bring it to the previous weeks levels
but now its losing ground again ... all in all a good coin I am hodling
Looked like it was a mini pump and we are heading back to sub 4000 satoshis soon. I will be buying more when it hits 3500 satoshis, if it ever dip that low  Wink
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Maybe it was a little PUMP after all to bring it to the previous weeks levels
but now its losing ground again ... all in all a good coin I am hodling
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
Dont buy with money you will panic over, no using up the rent money.  Nobody knows the real schedule for what will happen just that great growth is possible and justified by global commerce and personal capitalism.   All of that is realistic and its not just crypto but was already true from macro economics that large amounts of change will occur in our lifetimes.   But we cannot be certain how events will unfold, no one is sure so price changes like this are normal which you either you like as trader perhaps or dislike if you wanted just easy sailing but thats how large growth occurs I think its normal.

Right now we've risen back above the spring lows of roughly .000046 which seems to be a fairly major point, peaked some and are receding above that level.   To develop positively I would like for it to maintain that level and go from there but it doesnt pay to be impatient.  Any POS coin is best kept in a wallet, you are a required part of the network and it pays anyway
Any target overhead would be roughly double that level as it forms previous lows

please tell us how to properly get the BLK mannet with PoS technology. make the instruction for your coin please

http://blackcoin.co/#downloads

Start from there, post a screenshot when you have that running.

Imgur.com will host a screenshot
Activity: 134
Merit: 11
Congratulations to everybody who bought sub 4k. I am personally doubling up if it falls again anywhere near 3300. BLK was deffinitely oversold recently and is bound to rise to at least 6k short term.

Definitely good idea, strong community, positive feedbacks, good market, Im doubling too.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
If i stake 1000 BlackCoin in my wallet, how much will i get approximately per day / per month?

It's around 5-6% interest currently, so around 50-60 blk per year. Just keep in mind that the inflation rate of the network is under 1%, so as long as you're staking your total percentage holding of the network is going up (i.e. if you hold 1% of the network and stake for a year you would have around 1.04% of the network). PoS 2.0+ coins will be extremely competitive versus a 0% inflation rate in the long run.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Definitely some insider buying going on here...

Anyone know what's up?

Joshua J Bouw and Janko33 just got  back from a trip to China, maybe they sparked some renewed interest? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Definitely some insider buying going on here...

Anyone know what's up?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Wow, I have held this coin like an eternity, always felt like it was something special.  Congrats to all the hodlers that exhibited patience.
Actually this was nothing price recovered in spectacular way with over 5k BTC in volume of trade. We are still down below normal price! Hold and wait again. Yes this coin is something special, now when every other is ICO and premined coin. Once this community was very strong and active, this proves number of thread pages. I hope it will finally become game changer.

if innovative fairly launched coin (NO PREMINE, NO INSTA-MINE, NO ICO) become popular again...
maybe china can license BLK, because its opposite of ICO Smiley

Good point, I am surprised that the older fairly launched coins aren't all going up with China's stance on crap ICO coins, maybe proves it is all just manipulation.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Congratulations to everybody who bought sub 4k. I am personally doubling up if it falls again anywhere near 3300. BLK was deffinitely oversold recently and is bound to rise to at least 6k short term.

it already crossed 7.2k earlier today. Grin
Activity: 728
Wow, I have held this coin like an eternity, always felt like it was something special.  Congrats to all the hodlers that exhibited patience.
Actually this was nothing price recovered in spectacular way with over 5k BTC in volume of trade. We are still down below normal price! Hold and wait again. Yes this coin is something special, now when every other is ICO and premined coin. Once this community was very strong and active, this proves number of thread pages. I hope it will finally become game changer.

if innovative fairly launched coin (NO PREMINE, NO INSTA-MINE, NO ICO) become popular again...
maybe china can license BLK, because its opposite of ICO Smiley
Activity: 560
Wow, I have held this coin like an eternity, always felt like it was something special.  Congrats to all the hodlers that exhibited patience.
Pages:
Jump to: