Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 576. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
finally a gambling site thats Blackcoin

been playing here for a few hours. love it

https://coin-horse.com/?rec=187
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Its not my price, i simply offered what i can do, if it is possible to make it cheaper lets do it!

Well if everybody's interested we could probably get it organized it would be like 250 BC for 15,000 FB Likes through this one:
http://www.fiverr.com/probaldip/do-ready-made-premium-html-template

(Please note this is not me or related to me, just a quick search on fiverr)

Heres another for 4000 for $5 just doesn't have the option for more:
http://www.fiverr.com/idae88/pixel-perfect-psd-to-html

Heres one for twitter that can add 25K followers for $25
http://www.fiverr.com/melbaannarummo/sharpen-your-memory-enhance-your-brain

I have no idea how long they would stay for though but could appear to give the page a boost!
Great, let's collect some donations, maybe you can do this?
we need real community not bots ^^
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
Its not my price, i simply offered what i can do, if it is possible to make it cheaper lets do it!

Well if everybody's interested we could probably get it organized it would be like 250 BC for 15,000 FB Likes through this one:

I have no idea how long they would stay for though but could appear to give the page a boost!
Great, let's collect some donations, maybe you can do this?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Seriously? I'd rather have 100 highly qualified followers than xK's of bought followbots.
legendary
seriously whats happening with BC? Volume is dropping and the price is following.

In my point of view:
price dropping with low volume = new people are joing community (best time to by is when is falling not start of rising)

Other people are testing BC clones luckly for BC there is many of them and they all will share that speculative BTC volume.
In long run so far to be honest i don't affraid so much competition:
WC - straight copy/paste - premine
YC -  straight copy/paste - premine
AC - straight copy/paste  old school HBN style intrest rate
Blue - straight copy/paste - premine
Cinny - solomine/instamine to not be called premine haha (FUD? check Cinny blocks  1-620 diff=0.002 same time eg. BC at block nr 10 had diff 0.7 and...)
anyway that was ONLY one coin who wanted promise more than BC. But many promisses give many coins not allways they will deliver them.
I like BC because it delivers promises^^.

Today many greedy people look want next BC train so in short price will go up or down.
We should focus on adding something to BC.
I can't program but i can donate/backup cool stuff adding to BC. ( i have donated about ~3k BC so far...)
Only new stuff and features brings value of BC up not market manipulations those are illusion of getting high.
Guys don't be fools and think twice about it don't complain on price so much.

Do you know when red coin will be available? that is my favourite colour.
bter and red is listed few months(9)...
https://bter.com/trade/red_ltc
If you want POS version you can buy copy cat for 0,1-0.3BTC and be dev with 1%-2% premine for promotions ext^^ and run away as newbie acc.
like other BC copy cats.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6341516 << creating shit alt never was so easy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
seriously whats happening with BC? Volume is dropping and the price is following.

In my point of view:
price dropping with low volume = new people are joing community (best time to by is when is falling not start of rising)

Other people are testing BC clones luckly for BC there is many of them and they all will share that speculative BTC volume.
YC -  straight copy/paste - premine
AC - straight copy/paste - premine
Cinny - solomine/instamine to not be called premine haha (FUD? check Cinny blocks  1-620 diff=0.002 same time eg. BC at block nr 10 had diff 0.7 and...)
anyway that was ONLY one coin who wanted promise more than BC. But many promisses give many coins not allways they will deliver them.

Today many greedy people look want next BC train so in short price will go up or down.
I can't program but i can donate/backup cool stuff adding to BC. ( i have donated about ~3k BC so far...)
Only new stuff and features brings value of BC up not market manipulations those are illusion of getting high.

Redcoin already exists. Tongue
Activity: 308

Activity: 637
Merit: 500

In my point of view:

AC - straight copy/paste - premine
Cinny - solomine/instamine to not be called premine haha (FUD? check Cinny blocks  1-620 diff=0.002 same time eg. BC at block nr 10 had diff 0.7 and...)

legendary

In my point of view:

AC - straight copy/paste

how about doing a PR week? the community could start to actively hype BC anywhere, in fb comments, writing in forums etc... just to bring BC to the attention of common people. i'm sure many of us are already doing that. but how about we orchestrate it a little bit better, like making a massive twitter campaign with #blackcoin or something? I for myself am running a technology blog and will do a story on blackcoin this week. Also people all over the world could try to push BC in their own language? we could set up blackcoin pages in many languages, or a blackcoin info center that covers many languages? We should all concentrate on promoting this coin, building more infra and stop caring about day traders. it really doesn't matter if the price goes up or down in the short run, cause we all know this coin is a winner and will be trading way above 1usd this year. let's make it happen.
could also be nice if there was a blackcoin prize pool that gives out BC for people who did something significant to further the blackcoin agenda (could also incl small prizes for small contributions, the point is to encourage propaganda work). this would encourage people to do more PR and build the BC infra. rome wasn't build in one day, and the reason all roads lead to rome was because they were build that way. so let's build the roads to blackcoin. let's do a community PR campaign? btw.. that youtube add was very good.. more like that.  
I can order PR campaign at FB ,youtube or twitter the price is ~200 BC for 1000 likes or retweets

Really mate??  You can buy 3000 FB likes on Fiverr for $5 so were supposed to pay you $36 in BC per 1000?  Seems like your trying to rip off the community We Could get 15000 real FB likes for the same price!
Activity: 308
how about doing a PR week? the community could start to actively hype BC anywhere, in fb comments, writing in forums etc... just to bring BC to the attention of common people. i'm sure many of us are already doing that. but how about we orchestrate it a little bit better, like making a massive twitter campaign with #blackcoin or something? I for myself am running a technology blog and will do a story on blackcoin this week. Also people all over the world could try to push BC in their own language? we could set up blackcoin pages in many languages, or a blackcoin info center that covers many languages? We should all concentrate on promoting this coin, building more infra and stop caring about day traders. it really doesn't matter if the price goes up or down in the short run, cause we all know this coin is a winner and will be trading way above 1usd this year. let's make it happen.
could also be nice if there was a blackcoin prize pool that gives out BC for people who did something significant to further the blackcoin agenda (could also incl small prizes for small contributions, the point is to encourage propaganda work). this would encourage people to do more PR and build the BC infra. rome wasn't build in one day, and the reason all roads lead to rome was because they were build that way. so let's build the roads to blackcoin. let's do a community PR campaign? btw.. that youtube add was very good.. more like that.  
I can order PR campaign at FB ,youtube or twitter the price is ~200 BC for 1000 likes or retweets

Really mate??  You can buy 3000 FB likes on Fiverr for $5 so were supposed to pay you $36 in BC per 1000?  Seems like your trying to rip off the community We Could get 15000 real FB likes for the same price!
Activity: 700
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
is the pool buying? it seems like on a low volume day the coin should go up. The pool creates volume and liquidity. Can someone associated with the pool/miner answer this?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

No 'big' news for the ADD segment of Bitcointalk in the last one or two days. Longer term holders don't seem fazed. I'm not. There are huge promotions planned for May. Coinkite doesn't take effect until June 1st. There's development going on all over the place that will start popping up. It's just been a bit quiet for the last couple days. People are working. Wink
Activity: 1274
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Volume is low today for all cryptos, not just BC.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

Relax.  They are just testing the resolve of the buy wall before they decide the fish have left the pond.
legendary
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Quote me on this

In two years your 50BTC's worth of black right now are gonna be worth over a million dollars

I wish I had 50 btc worth of Black, not a day goes by that I do not curse cryptorush and me using them. But you live you learn and you buy more black.

Someone has 50 BTC worth of black? Well 50 BTC @ 37K sats = $1 mil @ 148K sats. I think we'll hit that in under 6 months or not hit it all.  Grin
You missed a 0
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
we will break 100k easily within 6 months  Cool
Jump to: