Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 577. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Quote me on this

In two years your 50BTC's worth of black right now are gonna be worth over a million dollars

I wish I had 50 btc worth of Black, not a day goes by that I do not curse cryptorush and me using them. But you live you learn and you buy more black.

Someone has 50 BTC worth of black? Well 50 BTC @ 37K sats = $1 mil @ 148K sats. I think we'll hit that in under 6 months or not hit it all.  Grin
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Quote me on this

In two years your 50BTC's worth of black right now are gonna be worth over a million dollars

I wish I had 50 btc worth of Black, not a day goes by that I do not curse cryptorush and me using them. But you live you learn and you buy more black.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
Quote me on this

legendary
Also let's face it, once coinkite grows up which coin do you think retailers are gonna use?

The fastest one.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I agree with ya, it's sad that alot of these so call "BC believers" are just here for a quick bucks. They cant grasp the concept of long term investment. BC is not even 2 months old and it's already right there with the big boys. We're right there behind BTC and LTC. We have a great dev team working their ass off to support this coin and a MP to provide additional support for this coin but many of you do not see that. Or look at how many vendors that are starting to accept this coin for their products. Many coins that been out for ages can't even get the support like BC does.
legendary
They are working on it.

We are working on it.

Today I convinced all my coworkers they should finally get into alt coins and go black

I emailed cavirtex and vault of Satoshi and had fun arguing with some trolls

No coin besides done has had this much publicity this quickly
And let's face it using black coins is fast and easy without the constant worry of miner dumps
They have to buy them to sell them
Activity: 564

What's we're seeing right now is the new 9000s. A lot of you old timers would remember. BC was stuck there for days.......then it rise, and rise. I remember seeing the same pattern. Traders falling out, n00bs were selling left and right. Volume on Mintpal dropped to just a few hundred BTCs....then when it rise, suddenly believers came out of their houses, crying on how they missed the buy-ins when BC was cheap, now if they could just sell whatever they can so they can buy BCs  Roll Eyes

Seriously, you guys need to chillax. BC is not even 2 months old and we're broken tons of records. But obviously you wouldn't believe me even if I show it to you. A few drop here and there and all the trolls come pouring out to dis BC.

Ridiculous.

Don't blame us if you bought high and now have to sell low because you're afraid. If you're trying to get rich quickly and cant take a small risk, you'd go back and learn Finance 101. This coin is not a dump and pump coin. It has proven countless times, BC has always risen up after a hard fall.

BC is not for the kiddies, sorry if I sound offensive, because it's really is.

Could not of said it better myself. Instead of talking about price we need to talk about how we can come together and develop the coin.  Get the coin to grow develop and become its on entity.  People don't hate losers so BlackCoin is doing something right.  If we focus on the price minute to minute we will miss out on the bigger picture and the coin will die!!
legendary
Don't forget we saw this under 1000 as well..
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

What's we're seeing right now is the new 9000s. A lot of you old timers would remember. BC was stuck there for days.......then it rise, and rise. I remember seeing the same pattern. Traders falling out, n00bs were selling left and right. Volume on Mintpal dropped to just a few hundred BTCs....then when it rise, suddenly believers came out of their houses, crying on how they missed the buy-ins when BC was cheap, now if they could just sell whatever they can so they can buy BCs  Roll Eyes

Seriously, you guys need to chillax. BC is not even 2 months old and we're broken tons of records. But obviously you wouldn't believe me even if I show it to you. A few drop here and there and all the trolls come pouring out to dis BC.

Ridiculous.

Don't blame us if you bought high and now have to sell low because you're afraid. If you're trying to get rich quickly and cant take a small risk, you'd go back and learn Finance 101. This coin is not a dump and pump coin. It has proven countless times, BC has always risen up after a hard fall.

BC is not for the kiddies, sorry if I sound offensive, because it's really is.
Activity: 140
FREE BEER
AT THE SUBREDDIT

JOIN NOW: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,149 strong and growing FAST

Wait, there's no free beer here... oh god, no. What have I done?! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME.
legendary
hey guys could everyone send an email to vault of satoshi as well, I normally use cavirtex for deposits and withdrawals in canada, but I told them I will switch all my business to them if they start trading blackcoins
Activity: 700
No real point responding to jeffminer. Dude's last 40 odd posts are FUD in this topic. He goes away just long enough for people to forget he's an idiot.

I will say just one thing though, because it's hard to resist. Grin

BTC:

Head for the hills! Crypto is based on a sham. Bitcoin is obviously a giant P+D! Hope you don't own any, Jeffminer.  Roll Eyes

I jest, of course.  Grin

Not if you use the Mtgox BTC chart. haha Now that was P&D.
legendary
well at least the troll answerring was done methodically and with some intelligence.  I wouldnt doubt it if the comments made in the last few hours helped a few people to BET BLACK.
Activity: 122
investment 101:

1. take BC graph, draw vertical line at the peak

2. left side - write 'pump'

3. right side - write 'dump'

Investment 201

1. take BTC graph, draw vertical line at first peak, left side write 'pump', right side 'dump'

2. draw vertical line at second peak, left side write 'pump', right side 'dump'

3. draw vertical line at third, left side write 'pump', right side 'dump'

4. compare peaks of 1, 2, and 3

5. determine long term trend

Nice Blade87!

using your method I get a long term trend down to 20k or what price did you get?

25k - 30k in 7-10 days as the lower support line...not median trend line.
Activity: 644
It's not a P&D - it's just the most giant bull flag we've ever seen! Tongue
Activity: 140
No real point responding to jeffminer. Dude's last 40 odd posts are FUD in this topic. He goes away just long enough for people to forget he's an idiot.

I will say just one thing though, because it's hard to resist. Grin

investment 101:

BTC:

Head for the hills! Crypto is based on a sham. Bitcoin is obviously a giant P+D! Hope you don't own any, Jeffminer.  Roll Eyes

I jest, of course.  Grin
Activity: 564
Even though no one will listen I will say it one more time!! Don't answer the trolls on here!! You know who they are.  JOIN REDDIT!! All I see in the last few hours is a certain few who hate Black Coin and say how bad it is YET they post everyday 10 times a day fighting with everyone on here.  Now ask yourself if you hate a coin would you be in their chat room EVERYDAY for no reason unless you had an agenda?  The answer is NO!! Stop if you ignore the animals they will get bored and go some place else!! WAKE UP!!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Technically the earliest potential retest of 50k is in about 5 days, or Monday.

could rise and break that before but the charts still recharging. holding above 30-35k would be good, but not critical. strong support at 25k that should hold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
investment 101:

Investment 201

1. take BTC graph, draw vertical line at first peak, left side write 'pump', right side 'dump'

2. draw vertical line at second peak, left side write 'pump', right side 'dump'

3. draw vertical line at third, left side write 'pump', right side 'dump'

4. compare peaks of 1, 2, and 3

5. determine long term trend

Nice Blade87!

using your method I get a long term trend down to 20k or what price did you get?

Starting on April 12th you have a level of around 9000 satoshis. Later that week you get one p&d. Since the bottom of the dump on the 16th you get an ever-increasing price with a few corrections.

Summary: the price has been in a general increase since the end of the dump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
OK - Can't take this anymore...dont agree with any of this - this is the real picture I am seeing:

-Pretending the new stake coins dont exist is the dumbest thing ever.

-Market is becoming nervous at BC competition and how much of it there is and BCs jekyl and hyde response

-People thinking on next BC dump (dump #3) people wake up to-50% and some of the new stake coins up 600% (for whatever reason) and start taking profit out of BC for the new coins to make some $

-At that stage people thinking what is unique about BC?  - not tech, not stability, not price performance, broken promises and angry noobs.

-you can see this starting now with BC trend slowly turning south with flight to quality to coins like DRK which have actual unique real world features and more importantly not many people know about (like BC 2 months ago lol). 

-so yeh, price crash again, dont buy now, order at 20k if you want, dont sell the family jewels tho lol.

invest carefully....

thanks

investment 101:

Just remember Jeffminer your real picture will be different from everybody else "real" picture as everyone bases their own reality on personal experiences

My "real" picture view on Blackcoin If you are willing to consider another perspective is:

1) were not pretending that clones don't exists I just don't feel they will be as successful based on the fact that;
    -Most clones fail
    -Most have single developers who copied and pasted code (look at sokeip post Blackcoin has 10 people working on it 16 hours a day!)
    -Most lack market acceptance (Not on bigger exchanges, No merchants, no USD/EURO/GBP market, COINKITE merchant terminal)
    -Most if they have multipools to buy the coins are not at the technical level of Blackcoins they still have to manually switch and change then payout; not close to the                hashing power of blackcoin which provides buy support of the coin currently about 60-70btc  per day so at the current market cap 13,933,126 the mining pool could buy every coin in existence within 405-472 days assuming everybody wanted to sell at current price levels.  Also the mining pool has dropped off and when the KNC miner prize comes in we may see are pool rocket again up to the point it has almost 150btc worth of buys per day! (I think that was historically the most we got two in our short 2 month history)

2) I don't see it as market becoming nervous, simply profit taking!  Some may speculate in other clones and although a few may do well the majority will get burnt as clone coin history has shown us!  If I am understanding your point correctly the Jekyll and Hyde comment more refers to some users on this thread who as I understand it make their own decisions and statements.  Doesn't mean its a community consensus (ie. a lot of us myself included did not think a "community pump" was a good idea) Its not that their is two sides to black coin just a lot of different people with different opinions trying to all do what they think is best for the community and the coin (and a few for themselves)

3)"What is unique about BC?  - not tech, not stability, not price performance, broken promises and angry noobs."  
-Tech; first coin to come out of POW/POS were not going to change the "tech" every week it is far too complicated and would do more harm then good
-Stability/Price performance; You say its not, I say it is!  5 weeks ago it was $0.017 cents, 3 weeks ago it was $0.034 cents, 2 weeks ago it was $0.07cents, Last week it was $0.11 cents and this week it is $0.134 cents.  Are these the lows, Yes!  Did it fluctuate and go up to $0.40cents, Yes!  Is it in a long term downtrend displaying poor stability, price performance, and steady growth? NO!
-Broken promises: What promises have been broken?  Did the devs abandon the coin...NO Did they create a multipool like they said they would? Yes!  Have they kept it running and stable? Yes!  Did they/ are they continually marketing with PR releases to spread the word about black coin, Yes!
-Angry Noobs:  Why cause they bought at the top?  They are lucky they were smart enough to at least buy a coin that is still continuing to go up week after week.  If they are angry because they didn't make 1000% in a day then welcome to the real world.  Go to any financial institution and you would be lucky to make 20% annually on "high risk" investments.

4) As above it has been trending up week over week not down if you look at the lows we hit each week.  You say DRK is a quality coin with real world features (How man merchants in the real world accept it?)  You forgot to mention that the anonymous features of the coin are also why a lot of Countries wanted to Ban bitcoin in fear of those features and you may lose your entire investment if they were to Ban DRK coin (That being said, it doesn't hurt to have some, and it could do well; I hold some as diversification never hurt but don't forget every coin has its negatives as well)

5) Will the price go down to 20K? Maybe, maybe not; 27k might have been the new low.  I know on the last dip people trying to get in under 20 ended up buying at 25k because they didn't want to miss the next run up.  The dips happened quick and it recovers pretty quick!

Lastly your investment 101: Show me a single market let alone a Crypto currency that has not had a "pump in dump"  Do you consider Silver/Gold/ Housing market/ Bitcoin to simply be "pump and dumps" with no other value simply because it has happened before?  The logic that because it has happened it is only a pump and dump coin seems flawed to me.

Anyways just another point of view to consider as you don't agree with some, I don't agree with many of your points!
Jump to: