Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 579. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Here's some neat news about coinkite you guys might enjoy:
http://newsbtc.com/2014/04/21/coinkite-terminals-now-morphing-mini-bitcoin-atms/

So, Coinkite's terminals will also be able to be used as ATMs at all the stores they become available at (for bitcoin, litecoin, and soon blackcoin). That's awesome.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
OK - Can't take this anymore...dont agree with any of this - this is the real picture I am seeing:

-Pretending the new stake coins dont exist is the dumbest thing ever.

-Market is becoming nervous at BC competition and how much of it there is and BCs jekyl and hyde response

-People thinking on next BC dump (dump #3) people wake up to-50% and some of the new stake coins up 600% (for whatever reason) and start taking profit out of BC for the new coins to make some $

-At that stage people thinking what is unique about BC?  - not tech, not stability, not price performance, broken promises and angry noobs.

-you can see this starting now with BC trend slowly turning south with flight to quality to coins like DRK which have actual unique real world features and more importantly not many people know about (like BC 2 months ago lol).  

-so yeh, price crash again, dont buy now, order at 20k if you want, dont sell the family jewels tho lol.

invest carefully....

thanks

Which other coin offers anything better on any of your points?

Well everyone is watching WC right now. They're about to finish their PoW stage. But I don't see anyone flying to DRK. I see them checking out other PoS coins like I have.

So none actually are better than BC.  Just the new kid on the block for a p&d?
If that's what you are after, then go.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
OK - Can't take this anymore...dont agree with any of this - this is the real picture I am seeing:

-Market is becoming nervous at BC competition and how much of it there is and BCs jekyl and hyde response

-People thinking on next BC dump (dump #3) people wake up to-50% and some of the new stake coins up 600% (for whatever reason) and start taking profit out of BC for the new coins to make some $

-At that stage people thinking what is unique about BC?  - not tech, not stability, not price performance, broken promises and angry noobs.

-you can see this starting now with BC trend slowly turning south with flight to quality to coins like DRK which have actual unique real world features and more importantly not many people know about (like BC 2 months ago lol).  

-so yeh, price crash again, dont buy now, order at 20k if you want, dont sell the family jewels tho lol.

invest carefully....

thanks

hate to feed the trolls, but here goes.

so what what coins were able to eat the marketcap of the coins they copied?
has litecoin taken down bitcoin?
have the various animal memes taken down dogecoin?

in the end Blackcoin is being pushed by a hard working ingenuitive dev team.

coinkite, bitcoinwisdom, moolah, and a frickin airplane seller have accepted blackcoin, not to mention all the others.

I am not saying that blackcoin should jump through hoops to get to 20 dollars in the next week month or even decade, but the writing is on the wall.
what we have here is a great coin that fits a nich does everything we need and has great PR. (thanks Soep Rat4 and others)

the only problem with the trolls is that they bet on other hype copins that failed them.... Jeff, watercoin.....

anyways dont expect miracles overnight, but enjoy this ride because it is gonna be awesome.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
How many new coins per year from staking, if its only 1% then what is there to moan about and thats going to take the whole year.     What percent of new doge is issued every week, more then that?

It's about ~2041 coins per day atm. About .77 BTCs worth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

invest carefully....

thanks

Well everyone is watching WC right now. They're about to finish their PoW stage. But I don't see anyone flying to DRK. I see them checking out other PoS coins like I have.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Is there somebody to sell me some BC ? I have DOGE.

Give me your adress bro  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

invest carefully....

thanks

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Well, I'm think I'm done for the night.

Add your own memes if you like.
I do have a higher res one.
STT
legendary
Activity: 4060
Merit: 1448
How many new coins per year from staking, if its only 1% then what is there to moan about and thats going to take the whole year.     What percent of new doge is issued every week, more then that?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Another help full post from a man who has a hard time seeing the forest through the trees.

Do your research
legendary
Activity: 882
whats going on with black coin, the volume is slowly dropping.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

invest carefully....

thanks

Although you will get a lot of heat for what you have posted its nice to see another take on a different side.
I am all for BC in he long run but you do bring up valid points worth thinking about.  BC community is strong and growing but time will tell.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

invest carefully....

thanks

over all is this man right Wink i called 3 days ago 20k and u will see will reach it easy in the next few days. BC locks like BTC since november in highspeed.
Activity: 686
Merit: 503
Hi guys I don't post a lot here but you should know me from Black Coin Pool IRC Smiley.

Here is alittle something I got together and think will add some value for those looking into BC as a longterm investment.

Black Coin Mining Farm

The asic rental are scrypt asics from Gawminer.

We have already invested in 26mh/s+ for a start with some of the money.(We have 34BTC already in hand and 70BTC total pending.)

It is already live at

http://blackcoinpool.com/?miner=BAR2MQbcPmo52K4F5tRFT9QbrTHG4aLuFD .

This rental is free hosting + free power for one year and the asics are ours whenever we want them (so its part rental + purchase).

Return on Investment (ROI) is around 90Days with 0.005BTC/MH/DAY but should be lower as BC price goes up.

Payments will be shown on the above miner page and will probably be done weekly as daily would be very time consuming.

http://www.hardwarepal.com/black-coin-mining-farm/

Catch me on IRC +africanos or +wizfarm if Im asleep

YO I want to Thank Africanos for the hard work he is putting in to our farm.  Now Lets go, lets get the donations going we need to get them hashes UP! Let's Keep Building

The WizFarm OUT
Activity: 564
move on jeffminer you are getting annoying man

We are growing a community if you dont want to be part of it stop spamming and move on.

We dont care about the price

I read without seeing the writer and its the number 1 troll....lol Funny if a coin is that bad why keep on posting ...lol
legendary
Activity: 1526
Crypto since 2014
I mined 1200 when it first came out. Sold for 0.04 BTC.
I feel like a retard.
Activity: 644
CryptoAlts is currently on closed testing for X11 mining support!
Expect open beta testing this weekend!

I live the SW USA so I know how much the heat is starting to suck for scrypt. So expect X11 soon. Smiley
Activity: 565
move on jeffminer you are getting annoying man

We are growing a community if you dont want to be part of it stop spamming and move on.

We dont care about the price
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

invest carefully....

thanks
Jump to: