Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 584. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Please don't implement blackshield.

It will disrupt the market forces, and create artificial prices.

i tend to agree. just buying at random times with the multipool is good enough.

Hi y'all,  new to register but have been lurking on the forums for a few months. The recent discussions have finally spurred me to get in on the discussio tho!

Just to play devil's advocate here a bit regarding the last posts but imo by saying "disrupt market forces" it sounds like you mean disrupting whales from creating panic with deliberately placed sell walls.

Imo it's as if whales (or coordinate p&d groups) who manipulate prices are just a normal part of the everyday crypto market but an effort to stop that is somehow unnatural. So instead of accepting thie manipulation as normal, the blackshield is fighting fire with fire. The whales who create fake sell walls are the ones creating artificial prices by causing panic, not the ones trying to stop em. If someone wanted to sell into blackshield's wall then would that then in fact be the true market value?
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
What do you think about BC.
Can BC hit 100 Dollar 2014???
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I pumped mazacoin the last week of march go check my posts, since this is no mazacoin we are going to do this together, i messaged some big cryptotraders and they are in
Must have been a giant success given the fact that MazaCoin hasn't made a significant move since around march 16.
Nice try though.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I said I woud not post here again but exceptional circumstances lead to exceptional measures (cross-posted on the Cynosure thread).

You boast yourself as a great community? So prove it: ask vehemently two of your community members, mr_random and alphaminer21, to stop harassing the mintcoin community.

We sticked by our word and the gentleman's agreement we agreed upon some weeks ago: no mintcoiners trolling/fudding/bashing on blackcoin thread anymore. No we ask you to remember your part of this commitment and to act as a community.

Thank you.

People can read my only post in the Mintcoin thread today here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6359013

Dramatic much lol.

You guys were fudding this topic 10 times more than we ever did in yours. Now MINT is on it's last legs you want to be best friends. Sorry pal, best friend status went to doge.  Cool

lol... I agree I am not really in the mood to sing kumbaya with the MintCoin community. They spread FUD about BlackCoin for weeks until we steamrolled over them and left them in the dust. However, if they all want to collectively dump their Mint and trade it in for BC I am okay with that Smiley

This is not about the past. This is about the present.
IconicExpert: some restraint is expected from someone representing a community as you are.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
DO NOT DO A PUBLIC PUMP

Official statement from BlackCoin devs and holders:

For the past 55 days we have all been building on the next big thing, and a lot has happened. We went from a measly 500 sat price point to trading daily in a 40-50k range. Some people here seem to be nervous about manipulation by whales and other things, from 'less progression' and 'attacks on BlackCoin' as a whole.

If you haven't noticed yet. We are still here, we are working daily, a team of over ten persons, 16 hours a day, putting in a hell of an effort to get this coin beyond what it is currently, and with this team we have had many successes so far.

We have support from actual investors, that have, besides investing in the coin itself, given upwards of 50,000$ in support to projects that have either been done already are ongoing and releasing in the future. In the past day ALONE we have been added to BitCoinWisdom, to BitcoinBazaar and to Pock.io. We are sponsoring DogeCON SF and working hard on getting our name out there in the world.

Those that are impatient and want the price pumped: Stop.
Stop it with the instant gratification you guys all seem to be after. If you really want to get 'rich' or get a good profit out of BlackCoin then you WILL have to support it. Tell your friends, tell your neighbours. Build a product for BlackCoin, start convincing merchants that they need to add Coinkite to their mix.

Things you can do to help BlackCoin:
- Find new holders, convince your friends to invest in BlackCoin
- Add buy support to the current price. If everyone here instead of pumping the coin, adds actual buy support, AND KEEPS IT THERE, you'll see a lot more interesting things happening.
- Convince Merchants to accept BlackCoin, convince merchants to start using Coinkite
- Have patience.

A lot of things are coming in the near future:
- 2nd of May - KNC Miner give away starts
- Start of May - The first BlackCoinCard will be send out.
- The BlackCoin team will be visiting conferences all over the world
- Version 2 of the BlackCoinPool will launch.
- June 1st - Coinkite will add us.

We have a lot going on. Support us and help us build BlackCoin. You won't regret it if you do.

Also: If you have questions about BlackCoin, the devs, or anything related. Come join us in #blackcoinpool. You can speak with me, maarx, gritt-n-auld about anything you wish. We are honest, transparant and want to make this the best damn coin out there.

+1000 Just buy,hold and let the devs do their shit Smiley Make something useful for the community.It can be as little as small donation to some good cause.

Thank god for the development team
Activity: 182
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
By changing our Profile pictures and Banners (e.g. FB banner) into Blackcoin logo and banners. There are many different banners now so enough choice ;-)

hehe done that more then a month ago!  Grin

Great, keep it that way  Smiley Yeah, some of us already did it, now the rest of us.
Activity: 168
I said I woud not post here again but exceptional circumstances lead to exceptional measures (cross-posted on the Cynosure thread).

You boast yourself as a great community? So prove it: ask vehemently two of your community members, mr_random and alphaminer21, to stop harassing the mintcoin community.

We sticked by our word and the gentleman's agreement we agreed upon some weeks ago: no mintcoiners trolling/fudding/bashing on blackcoin thread anymore. No we ask you to remember your part of this commitment and to act as a community.

Thank you.

People can read my only post in the Mintcoin thread today here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6359013

Dramatic much lol.

You guys were fudding this topic 10 times more than we ever did in yours. Now MINT is on it's last legs you want to be best friends. Sorry pal, best friend status went to doge.  Cool

lol... I agree I am not really in the mood to sing kumbaya with the MintCoin community. They spread FUD about BlackCoin for weeks until we steamrolled over them and left them in the dust. However, if they all want to collectively dump their Mint and trade it in for BC I am okay with that Smiley
Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS ANYWAY, EITHER YOUR IN OR YOUR OUT !

I pumped mazacoin the last week of march go check my posts, since this is no mazacoin we are going to do this together, i messaged some big cryptotraders and they are in

SOME WARM UP MUSIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE

PUMP IT UP

100K YES WE CAN
Activity: 154
+1 I agree NO PUBLIc PUMP. BlackShield was cool. Antiwhale funds are cool so we can take whales by surprise... but a public pump is kind of stupid. If it happens I'm sure everyone here will be trying to sell into it. (Who benefits?) Please lets make the shield or we can all invest in a mining farm for the multipool or something.

My opinion is that any kind of market manipulation is bad, even the shield if it is public because it can also be manipulated and dumped into it.

The shield will not be visible! The multipool can hold the shield in reserve! This way it adds to support. Dumping will be impossible without dropping the small sell orders.

If it is not visible then it is ok, but I read in the ann from the pool that they were going to make it visible for everyone to see where it is.
Agreed specially in the market part Smiley.

Do you actually hold BC? I am not convinced you hold BC...

How can I prove it to you ? do you want remote access to my computer ?  Roll Eyes.

Again please read my post history if you have any doubt that I have been here since the beginning, what would I be doing here if I am not interested in this coin ?.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
+1 I agree NO PUBLIc PUMP. BlackShield was cool. Antiwhale funds are cool so we can take whales by surprise... but a public pump is kind of stupid. If it happens I'm sure everyone here will be trying to sell into it. (Who benefits?) Please lets make the shield or we can all invest in a mining farm for the multipool or something.

My opinion is that any kind of market manipulation is bad, even the shield if it is public because it can also be manipulated and dumped into it.

The shield will not be visible! The multipool can hold the shield in reserve! This way it adds to support. Dumping will be impossible without dropping the small sell orders.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Thank you.

Dramatic much lol.

Activity: 210
JO€¥ B⃦udd$
Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I WOULD LIKE TO DO THIS ANYWAY, EITHER YOUR IN OR YOUR OUT !

SOME WARM UP MUSIC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45_vgTv7_xE

PUMP IT UP

Activity: 168
Agreed specially in the market part Smiley.

Do you actually hold BC? I am not convinced you hold BC...
Activity: 192
Merit: 101
What do you think about BC.
Can BC hit 100 Dollar 2014???

Activity: 140
Why all buy orders are gone?

Investors probably got spooked by the pump announcement. You know - tone at the top says much about any company. Investors might see "management" as supporting pump and dumps. Investors don't like that. Lets hope this thing blows over and let the previous good work carry on.

I'm an investor and I like that
Jump to: