Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 588. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I do not hold whitecoin I was waiting to hit 600 to buy but it never happened, still waiting tough, I have BC, it was Iconic the one buying WC when the price was 1500+ LOL :p.

Yes I bought WC around 1300 sat and dumped it all the way down to 900 sat to kill it.  I said that numerous times publicly...

I do not think you understand the joke is on you. Every time you post you just make BC more popular and at the same time you make yourself look more and more like an idiot. I understand some people do not care how they carry themselves online, but you take being a clown to a whole new level.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
To all those who are sad now, dry your tears with this towel.
http://imgur.com/TQt3lPb

Woa. That's some awesome photoshopping or either you are sending me one right this minute Cheesy

Agreed, that would look very nice on my golf bag  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And ignored! (+Reported)

Activity: 154

The pump has been called off since the community has expressed their concerns.

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you are trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley

Do me a favor...stop fighting the urge to go into the forest and be one with your other troll friends. Turn your computer off and go be free...

You have been warned Smiley.
LOL
i reported your posts now, you have not been in here for anything else but imputing base motives to IconicExpert or plain and simple insulting him.
We do not need such input from whiny Whitecoin losers.

I do not hold whitecoin I was waiting to hit 600 to buy but it never happened, still waiting tough, I have BC, it was Iconic the one buying WC when the price was 1500+ LOL :p.
Activity: 140
Black Whale Community Pump (4/25/2014 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time)

The BlackCoin community are once again about to make history!!! Never in the history of crypto has a community rallied together to pump the price of a currency in an attempt to break the control of unscrupulous whales!!! A global pump with hundreds of people working in unison will be nothing less than epic!!! We will become the "Black Whale".

On Friday 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time we will begin buying massive quantities of BlackCoin to stop the blatant manipulation of some holders who are purposely suppressing the growth of BlackCoin. This community will pump over 300 BTC into the BlackCoin ecosystem to consume the low priced sell walls.

We as a community will have to pledge to each other to follow some basic guidelines.

1.) You will only trade on Mintpal @ 4/25/2013 - 8 PM EST - NYC Time.
2.) You will buy at market price and not buy on dips.
3.) You will not use this opportunity to sell off the coins you already hold.
4.) You will not sell any of the coins you buy for 3 days after the community pump.

I would like to formally ask the multi-pool operators to hold off buying coins for the next two days and join us on this epic event!!!

I want to make it clear that I do advocate adding value to BC and natural growth. But it is clear that BC price is being manipulated to remain at lower levels. We can do nothing and hope eventually we can break the suppression, or we can be proactive and buy up the artificially low sell walls. Whether you agree with the idea or not, if everyone joined in it will work. If appropriate measures are taken we can minimize the sell off that will be sure to follow. The goal here is to establish a floor high enough the makes it too expensive to keep playing these silly games. I would like to remind everyone that a few people vowed to destroy BC and it seems they are trying to keep their promise.

What kind of idea it is?

Personally I've read almost everything u posted in BlackCoin topic and I thought u are with BC,not against. But first felling about u lie were during @95k sat BC pump. I remember exactly that this day at the morning(big pump were evening) u wrote to NOT dump any coins and even buy more cuz this evening(it was some hour NYC time right?) u got smtf to say, what going to be BIG REVOLUTION for BlackCoin. Big pump started then, and 1 hour after price was dumped to ~@50k satoshi u writed a shit "news" that "In may there cming a big revolution for BC that wasnt seen before in any other cryptocurrency and you cant say more at this moment". Sorry but it looked like u and some friends were doing pump&dump basic on ppl trusted you , after dump u posted shit news, not revolution at all.

And now you doing this What I quoted ?

Sorry but I dont believe you anymore, I think the only thing you want is make big money with BC - take this money from other ppl basic on they trusting you.

Sorry for my English but I quess you can understand.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Woa. That's some awesome photoshopping or either you are sending me one right this minute Cheesy
Very sorry to disappoint you but this was indeed me and some photoshop work.  Undecided
If I had the knowledge & equipement to create real towels one would have already been sent on it's way to you Tongue

++++

Quite impressive!
Activity: 168

Very sorry to disappoint you but this was indeed me and some photoshop work.  Undecided
If I had the knowledge & equipement to create real towels one would have already been sent on it's way to you Tongue

Man you are good at photoshop. Thumbs up.

Yea...I thought that was real!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
http://cryptoalts.com/stats/?miner=BJ8Jx2Z18tDtsFALRDtuqs2xSrt6VGiAtC

10,000+ BC mined in a month. I wonder how much I'll get in the next month. Tongue
Activity: 868
I see BC staying at 40000 today. if i'm wrong then it's a first
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

Man you are good at photoshop. Thumbs up.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Whales like BC because BC have a great volume and it is still a new coin so we dont know exactly his real price
That´s why they can play to dump and pump
Things gonna be fixed after the first june naturally
Thanks to Iconic for this idea we need more ideas, more project, more leader, more people and always move on
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Fuck the pump and dumps. I want stable currency.

I'm on 50/50 on this blackshield, it seems like it's preventing from whale to dump their coins on market to distribute to other (new) shareholders. Sure, it sounds great but it has huge effects than a lot of people think. It encourages them not to sell, but when they need to sell for particular reasons, blackshield prevented from that happening. Then I'm sure they would be pissed, I would be too. Some people need money for survival asap and blackshield are preventing from happening. Or what if they want to sell and get other coins?  He may lose interest in coin, and will dump it every three days, just like everybody else.

Plus, so far the market are doing it's job and I'll tell you what, it's still stable. It's been hovering at 20 cents. I don't think we need blackshield. It's doing what it supposed to do since there are limited amount of supply. Pump and dumps will become harder as more players invest into blackcoin.

Can you explain to me how black shield would prevent you from selling?  I don't get it.  You can still sell into the wall.  Nothing is stopping you from doing it.  
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hi all,

I am blackcoinprophet on reddit  Tongue I've posted a topic about a $500 marketing campaign I will be running across reddit targeted at people interested in cryptocurrencies (or maybe just investments).

This should garner us half a million views.

My biggest problem is finding enough subreddits that are taking adverts - r/Bitcoin and r/Litecoin are both fully booked for months. Can anyone suggest other subreddits that could be fruitful to target? I think marketing will be a key part of our early growth. Btw you can see my subreddit topic here: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23rdc1/need_help_coordinating_a_paidfor_advertising/

I'll be posting the results of the campaign in this weekend.  Cheesy
Activity: 294

It's great work.
I might render a beer cloth later if I get a chance.

...avec slogan.
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
I'm a bit relieved it's called off. I'm still in favor for buy walls though.

That being said, let's do some good old fashioned marketing à la Soepkip  Wink
Activity: 249

Activity: 476
An Easy way of supporting BlackCoin:

Check out their product, the webwallet is really good. Be prepared for when Coinkite adds us Smiley

Also, check out the Merchants -> Revenue Sharing section. You can make a passive income by referring shops!

Upfront Hardware Commission
5% of terminal price.
Terminal Revenue
10% of all revenue generated by terminals which you sold.
Membership Fee
10% of each new user's first invoice (monthly/annual plans)
plus 5% each month/year for as long as they are members

+ You'll get another 500 BC for any shop you refer (100$ value right now) from the Accept BlackCoin Bounties!

right on soepkip !
Focus people. Time to spread the good word of coinkite.

Yes focus. I can bet you we'll add another 500sat to the price for every coinkite retailer we add. Seriously, getting in the real world is a HUGE vote of confidence.
Activity: 476

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

The pump has been called off since the community has expressed their concerns.

I don't believe you, I think this was your idea and that you are trying to dump on the stupid people that trust you I will kindly ask you to STFU from now on, do not reply my message I have a copy of your message trying to manipulate the market and if you post anything that smells even remotely fishy, (like some big news you will post tomorrow). I will report you to the fincen.

Cheers! Smiley

Do me a favor...stop fighting the urge to go into the forest and be one with your other troll friends. Turn your computer off and go be free...

You have been warned Smiley.
LOL
i reported your posts now, you have not been in here for anything else but imputing base motives to IconicExpert or plain and simple insulting him.
We do not need such input from whiny Whitecoin losers.
Jump to: