Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 586. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Coinswap BC/DOGE exchange just opened : https://coin-swap.net/market/BC/DOGE
thanks.
people can't be serious there though, highest offer is less than 20% of current price.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Why all buy orders are gone?

You were the guy I told several pages back to cut the shit about only complaining about 1 data point and got mad at me for it. Markets are very complex to be so narrow minded.

Its like you (and some others here) need a constant drip of positive news every 10 minutes or you immediately start crying to whomever will listen. (trolls too but w/e)

Get offended, it doesn't make you right, it makes you entitled.

For the rest that are in BC by luck, chance, or just being a little risky with your money(we all are) and want to learn, I suggest you check out http://stockcharts.com/help/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis

This coin is no longer a standard alt. It is a venture capital possibly for returns beyond your wildest dreams. This coin is what bitcoin was 3 years ago, but its not a straight line to the finish and that is something you will deal with or miss out on.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
more cheap coins for me nom nom nom!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Investors probably got spooked by the pump announcement. You know - tone at the top says much about any company. Investors might see "management" as supporting pump and dumps. Investors don't like that. Lets hope this thing blows over and let the previous good work carry on.
Activity: 546
Coinswap BC/DOGE exchange just opened : https://coin-swap.net/market/BC/DOGE
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
i thought bitcoin & co are the answer to this overheated and out-of-control "business and investments, speculating with food and print more money for that"-world....if cryptocurrencies are part of this game and not an alternative, then im out. Dont hope that one of the cryptocurrencies will be the one-world-currency for the one-world-order/NWO....

LOL, yeah... bitcoin is a devilish NWO propaganda.  Tongue

"Revelation Chapter 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."
Activity: 140

Patience, Blackcoin! The Blackcoin developers and community have the spirit of innovation. We have already proven it. We will continue to prove it. This is how you build long-term value. Look at how much has happened for Blackcoin in TWO MONTHS! You can run around desperately trying to double your money overnight on coins with no future or you can bet on Black. We hold all the cards here. Black will go as far as we take it.

One simple way you can help is to join the Blackcoin subreddit. I see new users, merchants, and ideas to build value for Blackcoin every day! With activity comes innovation. We will never stop.

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

1,134 strong and growing FAST.

50 new subscriptions overnight! Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I miss the chaos trading.  What happened to the massive back and forths of +/- 10% every few minutes we had the other week.

BlackCoin is currently +11% today - i'm more than happy with that Smiley
Activity: 238
I miss the chaos trading.  What happened to the massive back and forths of +/- 10% every few minutes we had the other week.
Activity: 700
Why expect us to have magic crystal ball?
Activity: 140
Activity: 168

You do realise that most people are hoping that wall street will bring the next big pump to bitcoin?

+1...obviously not. Nor does he/she realize that if WC could kill BC they would do it without hesitation.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I do not hold whitecoin I was waiting to hit 600 to buy but it never happened, still waiting tough, I have BC, it was Iconic the one buying WC when the price was 1500+ LOL :p.

Yes I bought WC around 1300 sat and dumped it all the way down to 900 sat to kill it.  I said that numerous times publicly...

I do not think you understand the joke is on you. Every time you post you just make BC more popular and at the same time you make yourself look more and more like an idiot. I understand some people do not care how they carry themselves online, but you take being a clown to a whole new level.
You wanted to kill whitecoin? Why? I know its a cheap copyclone, but we are one cryptoworld. We should not kill each other. The good coins will rise in price and the bad ones not. Maybe a bad one rises or a good one failes. I think every manipulation is harmful for a coin, regardless of up or down-manipulation. But to kill a coin is poor. i like blackcoin but i dont want to kill the blackcoin-clones because of that. People invested money in it !!!

Welcome to the world of business and investments. You think Microsoft or Apple care about which of their competitors they crush?  Wink
i thought bitcoin & co are the answer to this overheated and out-of-control "business and investments, speculating with food and print more money for that"-world....if cryptocurrencies are part of this game and not an alternative, then im out. Dont hope that one of the cryptocurrencies will be the one-world-currency for the one-world-order/NWO....

You do realise that most people are hoping that wall street will bring the next big pump to bitcoin?
Activity: 611
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I do not hold whitecoin I was waiting to hit 600 to buy but it never happened, still waiting tough, I have BC, it was Iconic the one buying WC when the price was 1500+ LOL :p.

Yes I bought WC around 1300 sat and dumped it all the way down to 900 sat to kill it.  I said that numerous times publicly...

I do not think you understand the joke is on you. Every time you post you just make BC more popular and at the same time you make yourself look more and more like an idiot. I understand some people do not care how they carry themselves online, but you take being a clown to a whole new level.
You wanted to kill whitecoin? Why? I know its a cheap copyclone, but we are one cryptoworld. We should not kill each other. The good coins will rise in price and the bad ones not. Maybe a bad one rises or a good one failes. I think every manipulation is harmful for a coin, regardless of up or down-manipulation. But to kill a coin is poor. i like blackcoin but i dont want to kill the blackcoin-clones because of that. People invested money in it !!!

Welcome to the world of business and investments. You think Microsoft or Apple care about which of their competitors they crush?  Wink

Blackcoin has had this mentality since day one. Kill all the other coins, we're all going to be rich, screw everyone else. Is it only becoming obvious now?

Huh Undecided Crypto is big business...anytime millions of dollars are involved this will happen. Why do you think pools are DDosed every day? Why do you think a new coin is released every day?
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
DOGE buy support has started but no sell orders yet? Price: 27.1 DOGE

BC/DOGE market
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
wow what a person misses when going to work Smiley

I'm glad the community pump is not happening ... I felt also a little bit responsible, cause I was and still am positive about clever usage of the blackpool to fight the whales.... After such a pump a huge dump will be inevitable.

There's a fine line between protecting your investment and manipulate the market. As community we should not manipulate the market, that's just bad publicity. For BC to mature we need new investors from the major league and not scare them away.

The DOGE/BC alliance looks cool! May I suggest another alliance... DRK.... imagine if we could implement darksend in BC.

+1

Went to bed and woke up to all of this. I'm also against the pump...sorry if I wasn't clear in my ramblings but I was more thinking along the lines of taking down obviously whale manipulation with a pool of buys just to eat an obvious fake sell wall, since a lot if us don't have the btc to do it alone (say buys are at 40k and suddenly a whale puts up a 20 btc sell wall for less...say at 38k, obviously trying to manipulate. That causes people to panic and sell lower...whale removes wall and buys up the cheap coins). I think the discussion started because we were tired of watching them grow bigger and bigger and not because anyone wanted the price to double or something...the last thing I'd want is to create artificial gains as obviously it would then just crash again.

My thoughts were more along the lines of since Black Shield would have buy floors set, this would instead attack a fake buy wall when it came up (and stop there...NOT keep buying up more coins). If the whale gets his big wall eaten once when trying to manipulate, maybe he'd be less willing to try to do it again knowing he might get burned again.

But movng on...love the new Doge/BC pairs as well and am also signing up for CoinKite today to see what it's about. Also not sure but were we ever added to Moolah yesterday?

Sorry but I do not subscribe to that way of thinking. WhiteCoin was a blatant copy of BlackCoin and it needed to go...period. I will not lose sleep for what I did and if another coin blatantly copies BlackCoin I will do it again.... BlackCoin is now a multi-million dollar "business", and it needs to be treated as such.
Jump to: