Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 587. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Please do not implement the blackshield.

I am highly against this scheme.

You need to explain why you're against a buy wall.  It promotes growth by enabling confidence in the market.  The opposite of a sell wall. 
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
I do not hold whitecoin I was waiting to hit 600 to buy but it never happened, still waiting tough, I have BC, it was Iconic the one buying WC when the price was 1500+ LOL :p.

Yes I bought WC around 1300 sat and dumped it all the way down to 900 sat to kill it.  I said that numerous times publicly...

I do not think you understand the joke is on you. Every time you post you just make BC more popular and at the same time you make yourself look more and more like an idiot. I understand some people do not care how they carry themselves online, but you take being a clown to a whole new level.
You wanted to kill whitecoin? Why? I know its a cheap copyclone, but we are one cryptoworld. We should not kill each other. The good coins will rise in price and the bad ones not. Maybe a bad one rises or a good one failes. I think every manipulation is harmful for a coin, regardless of up or down-manipulation. But to kill a coin is poor. i like blackcoin but i dont want to kill the blackcoin-clones because of that. People invested money in it !!!

Welcome to the world of business and investments. You think Microsoft or Apple care about which of their competitors they crush?  Wink

Is that the same world where you put outright lies in bold print and paste them everywhere??  Roll Eyes
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
What kind of idea it is?

Personally I've read almost everything u posted in BlackCoin topic and I thought u are with BC,not against. But first felling about u lie were during @95k sat BC pump. I remember exactly that this day at the morning(big pump were evening) u wrote to NOT dump any coins and even buy more cuz this evening(it was some hour NYC time right?) u got smtf to say, what going to be BIG REVOLUTION for BlackCoin. Big pump started then, and 1 hour after price was dumped to ~@50k satoshi u writed a shit "news" that "In may there cming a big revolution for BC that wasnt seen before in any other cryptocurrency and you cant say more at this moment". Sorry but it looked like u and some friends were doing pump&dump basic on ppl trusted you , after dump u posted shit news, not revolution at all.

And now you doing this What I quoted ?

Sorry but I dont believe you anymore, I think the only thing you want is make big money with BC - take this money from other ppl basic on they trusting you.

Sorry for my English but I quess you can understand.

1. Why would I announce a pump in public if I wanted to take people money? I would do it privately with a group of people.
2. When BC went from 95k to 50k that was NOT an organized dump. It was greedy people cashing out...period. If someone had over 500000+ BC they had a lot of money in front of them and greed took over.
3. If I benefited from a P&D why am I still around? Why I am here? Wouldn't I move on to the next coin? There are 2 dozen coins launched every week, why stick around here?

You accusations are ridiculous and without merit. If you look at the previous posts I wasn't even the one who came up with the idea to do the public pump. I could care less if BC is at 14,000 sat or 140,000 sat. I am not selling until we take the top spot. I could sell right now and walk away with a very nice ROI. I do not need a P&D to make money.

And for the record...Cheating people is against everything I stand for. I understand some people here are not doing well financially and they are scammers, but not everyone here is looking for a way to scam people. I am here to help this coin grow and be part of history...period. I have no other motive. When the community clearly said no to the organized public pump I called it off.

FYI: I do very well with my software. I am not going to risk my reputation or my integrity for a few BTC. As I have stated before I have a product that is downloaded over 400,000 times a week on just one site. I have a pay per install deal in place...so do the math and you will understand that a few BTC is not worth it for me...  http://www.baixaki.com.br/download/music-chow.htm

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I do not hold whitecoin I was waiting to hit 600 to buy but it never happened, still waiting tough, I have BC, it was Iconic the one buying WC when the price was 1500+ LOL :p.

Yes I bought WC around 1300 sat and dumped it all the way down to 900 sat to kill it.  I said that numerous times publicly...

I do not think you understand the joke is on you. Every time you post you just make BC more popular and at the same time you make yourself look more and more like an idiot. I understand some people do not care how they carry themselves online, but you take being a clown to a whole new level.
You wanted to kill whitecoin? Why? I know its a cheap copyclone, but we are one cryptoworld. We should not kill each other. The good coins will rise in price and the bad ones not. Maybe a bad one rises or a good one failes. I think every manipulation is harmful for a coin, regardless of up or down-manipulation. But to kill a coin is poor. i like blackcoin but i dont want to kill the blackcoin-clones because of that. People invested money in it !!!

Welcome to the world of business and investments. You think Microsoft or Apple care about which of their competitors they crush?  Wink
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Please do not implement the blackshield.

I am highly against this scheme.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 2433
Merit: 1642
An Easy way of supporting BlackCoin:

Check out their product, the webwallet is really good. Be prepared for when Coinkite adds us Smiley

Also, check out the Merchants -> Revenue Sharing section. You can make a passive income by referring shops!

Upfront Hardware Commission
5% of terminal price.
Terminal Revenue
10% of all revenue generated by terminals which you sold.
Membership Fee
10% of each new user's first invoice (monthly/annual plans)
plus 5% each month/year for as long as they are members

+ You'll get another 500 BC for any shop you reffer (100$ value right now) from the Accept BlackCoin Bounties!

Get a Coinkite account here     https://coinkite.com/fr/w678254n
Activity: 140
Anyone who's keeping a list,  please add this merchant:

http://www.thetrufflemaestro.com - Truffle oil/aromas

Previously accepted Bitcoin and Dogecoin, now accepts Blackcoin as well. Grin I don't know what I'd do with truffle oils but I like seeing new merchants every day.
Activity: 700
What kind of idea it is?

Personally I've read almost everything u posted in BlackCoin topic and I thought u are with BC,not against. But first felling about u lie were during @95k sat BC pump. I remember exactly that this day at the morning(big pump were evening) u wrote to NOT dump any coins and even buy more cuz this evening(it was some hour NYC time right?) u got smtf to say, what going to be BIG REVOLUTION for BlackCoin. Big pump started then, and 1 hour after price was dumped to ~@50k satoshi u writed a shit "news" that "In may there cming a big revolution for BC that wasnt seen before in any other cryptocurrency and you cant say more at this moment". Sorry but it looked like u and some friends were doing pump&dump basic on ppl trusted you , after dump u posted shit news, not revolution at all.

Sorry but I dont believe you anymore, I think the only thing you want is make big money with BC - take this money from other ppl basic on they trusting you.

Can you also explain why someone who wants to make quick money told people NOT to send him Bitcoins for preparing any kind of pump or buywalls? Would have been a pretty easy way to make money by accepting such suggestions, eh?
It may have been a bad idea (i did not like it myself), but i am pretty sure that's it.

Beacuse they would not send bitcoins directly to IconicExpert anyway? Would you do it? Stupid question.
What a nice person you are... Am i stupid or did you probably mis this:
1. I am honored and humbled that I have gained the trust of this community. That being said one person being in charge of that much BTC is not a good idea for many reasons.
a) That person will immediately be targeted because it is publicly known how much BTC he/she is in control of.
b) Keeping track of who sent funds and then redistributing the funds will be a nightmare.

c) Lets address the elephant in the room, theft. That is a lot of BTC for one person to control and some people will not feel comfortable having me or even the pool in charge of that much BTC.

2. I do not think we need to have one entity in charge.

legendary
Hi all,

I am blackcoinprophet on reddit  Tongue I've posted a topic about a $500 marketing campaign I will be running across reddit targeted at people interested in cryptocurrencies (or maybe just investments).

This should garner us half a million views.

My biggest problem is finding enough subreddits that are taking adverts - r/Bitcoin and r/Litecoin are both fully booked for months. Can anyone suggest other subreddits that could be fruitful to target? I think marketing will be a key part of our early growth. Btw you can see my subreddit topic here: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23rdc1/need_help_coordinating_a_paidfor_advertising/

I'll be posting the results of the campaign in this weekend.  Cheesy

Maybe pick some popular PC game subreddits?

That's a good idea. I guess you mean, PC games that require high graphics cards and not something like minecraft?
legendary
What kind of idea it is?

Can you also explain why someone who wants to make quick money told people NOT to send him Bitcoins for preparing any kind of pump or buywalls? Would have been a pretty easy way to make money by accepting such suggestions, eh?
It may have been a bad idea (i did not like it myself), but i am pretty sure that's it.

Beacuse they would not send bitcoins directly to IconicExpert anyway? Would you do it? Stupid question.

I sent him $100 of bitcoin when he was an unknown on here and was fundraising for his first press release.
Activity: 196
KNC Titan Group Buy

Some shares have been bought today for the KNC Titan Group Buy, still 83 shares available.

Go grab your part of KNC's Awesome ASIC Scrypt miner NOW!

Full information can be found HERE!
trading in the shadow's shadow
heck ... i will just free some BTC and buy me some more BC!
What kind of idea it is?

Activity: 83
An Easy way of supporting BlackCoin:

Check out their product, the webwallet is really good. Be prepared for when Coinkite adds us Smiley

Also, check out the Merchants -> Revenue Sharing section. You can make a passive income by referring shops!

Upfront Hardware Commission
5% of terminal price.
Terminal Revenue
10% of all revenue generated by terminals which you sold.
Membership Fee
10% of each new user's first invoice (monthly/annual plans)
plus 5% each month/year for as long as they are members

+ You'll get another 500 BC for any shop you refer (100$ value right now) from the Accept BlackCoin Bounties!

right on soepkip !
Focus people. Time to spread the good word of coinkite.

Done! https://coinkite.com/rs/xmuw85qa  Grin
trading in the shadow's shadow
wow what a person misses when going to work Smiley

I'm glad the community pump is not happening ... I felt also a little bit responsible, cause I was and still am positive about clever usage of the blackpool to fight the whales.... After such a pump a huge dump will be inevitable.

There's a fine line between protecting your investment and manipulate the market. As community we should not manipulate the market, that's just bad publicity. For BC to mature we need new investors from the major league and not scare them away.

The DOGE/BC alliance looks cool! May I suggest another alliance... DRK.... imagine if we could implement darksend in BC.

Activity: 98
I rather see this slow steady rise of Blackcoin all the way up to over a dollar. Instead of a massive big pump like Auroracoin. Now people don't see this as a pump and dump coin.
Activity: 154

Yes I bought WC around 1300 sat and dumped it all the way down to 900 sat to kill it.  I said that numerous times publicly...

I HOLD a lot of BC Smiley I am glad that my posts are making BC popular, should I keep posting then ?

You can look my post history if you want. You will see that I am here holding for a long time now (even before pow ended).

Cheers!
Activity: 700
What kind of idea it is?

Activity: 840
Merit: 516
Hi all,

I am blackcoinprophet on reddit  Tongue I've posted a topic about a $500 marketing campaign I will be running across reddit targeted at people interested in cryptocurrencies (or maybe just investments).

This should garner us half a million views.

My biggest problem is finding enough subreddits that are taking adverts - r/Bitcoin and r/Litecoin are both fully booked for months. Can anyone suggest other subreddits that could be fruitful to target? I think marketing will be a key part of our early growth. Btw you can see my subreddit topic here: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23rdc1/need_help_coordinating_a_paidfor_advertising/

I'll be posting the results of the campaign in this weekend.  Cheesy

Maybe pick some popular PC game subreddits?
Jump to: