Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 609. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
ehh buy support ? Huh
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

It could be huge if we could coordinate it correctly and a lot of people joined in. If we could get at least 400 people and everyone spent a minimum of 0.5 btc, it could stop the games some sellers are playing. However, I am sure there will be people who will be against this kind of tactic. Although this tactic is exactly the same thing the multi-pool is doing but on a larger scale.
[/quote]
im in
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1163.0.html

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

+ 1

man is right, funny thing is that yesterday I went for a coffee with my friend and explained to him what is happening with this coin and that I've lost tons of money because some dumb fuck is selling everytime and shitting on ur lives everyday and he told me that this community is stupid because of putting those walls, those market price walls just feed dudes who want to crash this coin to the ground... and than he explained all about it to me (smart motherfucker, I was too drunk to follow him in his story)... and he also said that it's probably some dude with shit full of miners like dude from middlecoin or someone like that who converts values into one than sells to distibute to others who are not in this community... because he can control this whole community if he want's hour by hour... while jerking off to our ip adresses...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
the top 100 BC wallets have over 30million BC

sub exchanges and you get about 10-15m Tongue haha
You know we have 2.5m $ volume day... and coinmarket cap 11m Tongue

Yeah, was gonna say. There's 15 million in the top 10 addresses, and most of those are exchanges.

Other then the Top 2, how can you tell the other addresses are exchanges.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I'd rather focus on its uses rather than price:)
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I would be in for that ,too!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....

+1

+ 1

I'd be in as well!

It could be huge if we could coordinate it correctly and a lot of people joined in. If we could get at least 400 people and everyone spent a minimum of 0.5 btc, it could stop the games some sellers are playing. However, I am sure there will be people who will be against this kind of tactic. Although this tactic is exactly the same thing the multi-pool is doing but on a larger scale.
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Thats ok just dont have a weak hand. When the pool gets their money, the coins will disperse well. Also I think Bitcoins distribution is much, much worse. How much does that pos karpeles have? And i did not mean proof of steak with butter on it.

Lol ... Bitcoin distribution is much worse?  yeah Blackcoin's lengthy 6 days of mining really gives you a healthy distribution
Activity: 96

+1

+ 1

+ 1
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I sold. at 38000. will but on the down lo
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010
I do believe my prediction is coming into effect.  BC going to 32000-33000.  Buy support has vanished, next stop 33,000 and then downward.

Strato
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

BC at Coin-Swap.net
Online Wallets are now active. Auto-Sell orders behave like the previous system.

Markets
BC/BTC
BC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

Excellent, you guys beat me too it. Though you might want to target your marketing better, we don't want payouts in BTC.

Roger that, payouts in BC, DOGE, BTC, whatever you need Smiley
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

+1

+ 1

I'd be in as well!
Activity: 126
WARNING

Exchanges running dafuq coin may be at risk. See

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6343245
Activity: 70

+1

+ 1
Activity: 196
Let me tell you why price is not going up:

Some whale is eating all buy orders above 18 cents, once this whale is gone, expect the moon.

NO MOON!! let other coins talk about the moon!! Be different it's about to be a BLACK OUT!! It's All Black Everything!!

Agree.

Forget this Moon lark.

We are heading towards a BLACK OUT!
Activity: 308
thrasher.

yup that idiot pisses me off as well..... again we should all mine for the blackshield...accumulate in stead of direct payout (6btc a day doesn't do a lot) so BS can buy these sells at once and distribute among the miners...... whale-shares.....  

Why not just use it as an opportunity to get cheaper coins like everyone else does? People who complain tend to have all of their eggs in one basket, if you are diversified it becomes an opportunity when there is a forced devaluation by a large player.

I have to agree

Indeed.

Ive learned not to resist it, just buy lower when they force it down. Could have made a lot more money trying not to hold up buy walls and just waited to buy in cheaply and benefit from it. If your in it for the long game like me, it doesn't matter either way, overall we are raising in price. I buy regularly though so I appreciate these downturns to get extra coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

Yeah, was gonna say. There's 15 million in the top 10 addresses, and most of those are exchanges.
Activity: 140
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDW5yMbWd_E

Meet Blackcoin @ MadBitcoins

SUBSCRIBE UP!

^^ This is very, very important and it's an easy way for anyone to help build value in Blackcoin. A large subscriber base will show the strength of our community and foster more innovation as activity increases. It's already active, so I'd advise that if you support Blackcoin, you should check it out.  Smiley

Here's the recent growth on r/blackcoin:

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

Thats ok just dont have a weak hand. When the pool gets their money, the coins will disperse well. Also I think Bitcoins distribution is much, much worse. How much does that pos karpeles have? And i did not mean proof of steak with butter on it.
Jump to: