Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 612. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
i see 40000 very soon. lets keep it over 40k
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
GREAT NEWS

Vault of Satoshi ‏@vaultofsatoshi  7 min
@sonician Won't confirm anything yet, but we are examining a shortlist of coins that we might add next update, Blackcoin is on the radar.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I own 18 BC. I know, its peanuts. But I am glad to be a part of this awesome community no matter how small that part may be. You guys are awesome!  Smiley

So in a year that is 18 * $100 = $1800. Not bad at all. It makes me think of the guy that remembered he bought $27 BTC years back and was surprised that he could buy himself an apartment with it at its peak. I wonder how many stories like these will be made of BC in years to come.

http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/1pgr6p/man_buys_27_of_bitcoin_forgets_about_them_finds/
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I own 18 BC. I know, its peanuts. But I am glad to be a part of this awesome community no matter how small that part may be. You guys are awesome!  Smiley

Welcome.  Based on the math we have been showcasing today:

18 BC X .015 X .15% + 2 standard deviations / dogecoins = instant millionaire

Congrats Bro!

thats the spirit! good you are on board!  Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
mintpal made $28,500 just on BC in tast 24 hours.

3790BTC x 500 = 1,895,000 x 0.015

No. $5685

They take 0.15% and not 1.5%

So in fact to be correct it's 3790BTC * 0.15% = 5.685 BTC or around 2842 USD

And don't forget withdraw fees as well Smiley

But they deserve it for their great service!

so they make about $5000 a day there overall x 365= 1.825 million

theres the winner
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Currently in the process of making:

1) Betarigs type site that will only payout and accept blackcoins.

2) Unique switch pool which will pay out in blackcoins

3) Gaming keys, time cards and gift cards site which will give a % off if paying with blackcoins.

I have 3 different developement teams working on each site.  Along with everything that the devs are currently working on, we should be in a for a great month of May. =)
Activity: 98

Lets lol some more at BTC-E with their Feathercoin,novacoin,peercoin,namecoin shitcoins
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I don't think these dumps are finished.

Anyone think otherwise?

I think it will go up and down a little bit at this rate, but we really need to retest 50k quickly and bash through it and say FU!...otherwise we can strap ourself again for the rollercoaster ride down.

Why do we really need to retest 50K? It's a marathon not a sprint.

In the normal world on a real stockexchange, yes, I agree with you.

But in Cryptoland we have no time for this slow bullshit. We need momentum to get exposure and to isolate any copycat. In my opinion everything in Cryptoland goes 10 times faster than the real world. You sit down and stagnate, you will burn. Smiley

What BC is doing right now would take the stock market months. It is moving at appropriate speed in cryptoland. Smiley
Activity: 168

Time for us to start bugging mintpal about trading pairs for BC, in fact we as a community have made them so much money we should almost expect them to do so for us. They are making a ton of $$$ on this coin.

+1

I agree with you 100%. They are making a lot of money off of BC trades, and the least they can do is give us one BC pair to start. BC/Doge.
thrasher.

BC at Coin-Swap.net
Online Wallets are now active. Auto-Sell orders behave like the previous system.

Markets
BC/BTC
BC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian

Excellent, you guys beat me too it. Though you might want to target your marketing better, we don't want payouts in BTC.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253

BC at Coin-Swap.net
Online Wallets are now active. Auto-Sell orders behave like the previous system.

Markets
BC/BTC
BC/DOGE

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Attention Pool operators: Easier order management
Want to offer your payouts in BTC? Want less headache managing your orders? Contact us for more information and special rates.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Activity: 409
Is there a Freenode Irc Channel for BlackCoin ??
thrasher.

Time for us to start bugging mintpal about trading pairs for BC, in fact we as a community have made them so much money we should almost expect them to do so for us. They are making a ton of $$$ on this coin.

Yeah at this rate over a million dollars a year on BC alone!

Wow!

You realize that they make more money if they don't provide trading pairs.  You have to filter all of your coins through Bitcoin, and they get twice the fees.

+ don't they actually get 0.15% from the seller AND from the buyer?

Yes
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Wow!

You realize that they make more money if they don't provide trading pairs.  You have to filter all of your coins through Bitcoin, and they get twice the fees.

settle down, that is totally incorrect. mintpal has only made  2800

math, you guys suck at it.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow

Wow!

+ don't they actually get 0.15% from the seller AND from the buyer?

Wow!

Activity: 196

Wow!
Activity: 210

Jump to: