Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 610. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1163.0.html

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

I think your idea is good and I suggested something like this before. We could implement this tactic without the pool. Everyone interested can either mine for a week on other pools and pledge to buy on a certain day at a certain time on Mintpal. If you are not a miner just buy at the specific time and date set. People would have to pledge to buy at the current market price(not wait for a dip) and not to sell for at least 3 days after buying. If a large percentage of this community joined in the outcome would be epic Smiley...I am in if anyone else is interested....
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
the top 100 BC wallets have over 30million BC

sub exchanges and you get about 10-15m Tongue haha
You know we have 2.5m $ volume day... and coinmarket cap 11m Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
Who is the moron with the 45 bitcoin wall? Does he realize hes devaluing his own coins just to pick up a few BC? The community is patient for an eventual price swell but its moves like these that discourage new miners. Price increases will make new miners want to join and thus make adoption happen even sooner. Lets try to get more miners to punish them for this kind of thing. Day-trading this coin only slows that process.

It is most likely multiple people. If two or more people place the same sell order, Mintpal combines them together. So if I have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 and you have a sell order for 10BTC @ 40000 it will be displayed as 20BTC @ 40000.

This puppy whale just want to buy your cheap Blackcoins, this pile of garbage needs to be wiped out faster, I already suggested some weeks ago to create a superbuy the pool, it would be perfect to break off these walls.  

Do you want a recipe for success on blackcoin ? Then implement now (poolsuperbuy + blackshild ) it will end with this shit.

By the love of god stop putting large sale walls, stagger your sales to have higher profitability and a smoother output....

What we need is more miners. Blackcoin can hit a new high if we get more miners. I'm making a commercial now. I will try to release it in a little bit. Nothing fancy but I think you guys will like it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
the top 100 BC wallets have over 30million BC

Activity: 210
Join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDW5yMbWd_E

Meet Blackcoin @ MadBitcoins

SUBSCRIBE UP!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
let them do! I´m so relaxed now! (after all what happens!i´m in since 2K Sat and learned a lot! Smiley )
BC will go ON!  Cheesy
Activity: 140
These idiots dumping, they will all regret in 6 months when 1 coin is worth $10.

Dump now, regret later
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

yup that idiot pisses me off as well..... again we should all mine for the blackshield...accumulate in stead of direct payout (6btc a day doesn't do a lot) so BS can buy these sells at once and distribute among the miners...... whale-shares.....   

Why not just use it as an opportunity to get cheaper coins like everyone else does? People who complain tend to have all of their eggs in one basket, if you are diversified it becomes an opportunity when there is a forced devaluation by a large player.

I have to agree

Indeed.
Activity: 238

yup that idiot pisses me off as well..... again we should all mine for the blackshield...accumulate in stead of direct payout (6btc a day doesn't do a lot) so BS can buy these sells at once and distribute among the miners...... whale-shares.....   

Why not just use it as an opportunity to get cheaper coins like everyone else does? People who complain tend to have all of their eggs in one basket, if you are diversified it becomes an opportunity when there is a forced devaluation by a large player.

I have to agree
I've got used Sapphire 280x and 7970s for sale.  Lots of them.  Great condition and comes in retail box.  1500 Blackcoins for each.  PM for info.  Escrow is fine.
Activity: 112
Fun Fact:
When i google search for Blackcoin Pics weeks ago (2K sat region) there was only one or two Pics from the logo and this Movie:

Look now how many ther now!  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Currently in the process of making:

1) Betarigs type site that will only payout and accept blackcoins.

2) Unique switch pool which will pay out in blackcoins

3) Gaming keys, time cards and gift cards site which will give a % off if paying with blackcoins.

I have 3 different developement teams working on each site.  Along with everything that the devs are currently working on, we should be in a for a great month of May. =)

It stuff like this that makes BlackCoin great. The awesome community efforts!
Activity: 70

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Market in the wait and see phase. It appears people seem very content to hang onto their coins at this level.
Activity: 294
That definitely happens.
Activity: 168

Activity: 564
Merit: 500
Let me tell you why price is not going up:

Some whale is eating all buy orders above 18 cents, once this whale is gone, expect the moon.

NO MOON!! let other coins talk about the moon!! Be different it's about to be a BLACK OUT!! It's All Black Everything!!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
It's only when you need bitcoin to top up your Mintpal account that you realise how good and fast BC is.;

30 minutes and still 0 confirmations out of 3 for my btc
Let me tell you why price is not going up:

Some whale is eating all buy orders above 18 cents, once this whale is gone, expect the moon.
Psychological games to make the weak sell.. and have Technical indicators fail.. now we have more tools and more volatility too.
Activity: 140
trading in the shadow's shadow
I agree it is an opportunity (I have a lot of baskets... this just happens to be my biggest basket, because I believe in this coin)... but if the whale uses this sell wall to get more coins for himself he keeps control over the market... I don't mind fluctuations, but dumps like last tuesday causes BC investors a lot of stress.... This cannot happen if the coins are more evenly distributed and not one person has 100's of BTC worth of BC to dump in minutes.....
Jump to: