Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 61. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I warned everyone that I had bought.

The moment I invest in something, everybody better get out because it's going to crash  Cheesy

Same here Grin

I wonder where the heck blackcoin devs gone hidden in china? What have they done thr? There's no news after they went to China.

I definitely wish the devs had a bigger public presence. That being said, Blackcoin is a great coin functionally. I'm excited to see where they take it.
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
China government conspiracy they want cheap btc and blk,released bad news to create panic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

The moment I invest in something, everybody better get out because it's going to crash  Cheesy

Same here Grin

I wonder where the heck blackcoin devs gone hidden in china? What have they done thr? There's no news after they went to China.
Activity: 10

The moment I invest in something, everybody better get out because it's going to crash  Cheesy
Activity: 44
cheap again Grin
Smiley when china exchange delist all altcoins ...
maybe can see the new cheap...
fuxk that gov

Don't so mind this, they seem only delist shit coin. But blackcoin does so depend on CNY market and so weak on BTC market or other fiat market.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
cheap again Grin
Smiley when china exchange delist all altcoins ...
maybe can see the new cheap...
fuxk that gov
Activity: 44
cheap again Grin
Activity: 23
blk = blockcoin , hoho  ,blackcoin –> blockcoin 
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Seems this coin is going down the toilet  Cry
Wait and see for 1k
Activity: 470
Merit: 251
Bitbay is the Future!!!
Seems this coin is going down the toilet  Cry
Activity: 54
Gritt and Janko are over in China at the moment doing various meetings too.

I am extremely interested to see the outcome of this.
Any ideas on a timeline or itinerary ? When might they be expected to return with news ?

With the current sentiment in China about ICO's, there could be a big shake-up coming.

Yeah, being one of the few non-ICO coins trading in China could end up being really interesting, if Chinese exchanges have to remove ICO related projects this will be one of the few coins left standing.
Activity: 220
Merit: 101

I am extremely interested to see the outcome of this.
Any ideas on a timeline or itinerary ? When might they be expected to return with news ?

With the current sentiment in China about ICO's, there could be a big shake-up coming.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I think the reason people are asking it so dramatically is the github is pretty inactive. Combined with the drop from a top 60 coin to top 180 in marketcap, people are probably assuming this is outright dead ^^;
Hope we wil see blk jump to 19k again
what is up lately with this project ?!? any development on the way ? partnership ? there is a big community right ? so what's going on ?
Thx

Hop on slack, that's where all the information is. The 0.15.0 codebase update is coming out next month, it's being rewritten in Javascript.

There's also work being done on an updated web design.

Lots of cool stuff happening at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
what is up lately with this project ?!? any development on the way ? partnership ? there is a big community right ? so what's going on ?
Thx
Why blk dump so hard?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Ok so I received my first "mining bonus," and it moved the coins into the "staked" part of the wallet. Now my "weight" went down to the 400 coins I just moved, and it says it will be 2 weeks until another bonus. What about the 40k I have in the staked portion? They don't count anymore?

It takes 8 hours to mature after coins have been moved, also after staking a portion of coins (as well as the newly created 1.5 blk) will be immature for 8 hours before those coins will begin staking again.

With 40,000 blk you should stake around 4-5 times per day at the moment, on average.

It will also automatically split your 40k stake into smaller stakes until they are down to around 125 BLK per stake.

This way, not your entire stake will move into the immature pile Smiley Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is how it works and make you more efficient over time.
Ok so I received my first "mining bonus," and it moved the coins into the "staked" part of the wallet. Now my "weight" went down to the 400 coins I just moved, and it says it will be 2 weeks until another bonus. What about the 40k I have in the staked portion? They don't count anymore?

It takes 8 hours to mature after coins have been moved, also after staking a portion of coins (as well as the newly created 1.5 blk) will be immature for 8 hours before those coins will begin staking again.

With 40,000 blk you should stake around 4-5 times per day at the moment, on average.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
There are so many coins to be mined. What is your value proposition?
Pages:
Jump to: