Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 62. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ok so I received my first "mining bonus," and it moved the coins into the "staked" part of the wallet. Now my "weight" went down to the 400 coins I just moved, and it says it will be 2 weeks until another bonus. What about the 40k I have in the staked portion? They don't count anymore?
I can't speak for exact time frames, but I have about 40,000BLK and my coins just "matured," and it says it will mine in 6 hours.

Depending on the network weight, coin age and the total amount of coins in a wallet can speed up proof stake mining process. Normal staking period takes about less than 500 blocks or 8 hours to mature.

Thanks for the info. I'm fairly ignorant. Some might say "shouldn't you know all about something you invested $10,000 in?" Yes, I should. But I don't!  Grin

I just saw they were fairly low, and thought now might be a good time to snatch some non-ICO coins at 19 cents. I'm sure I've doomed Blackcoin now, if my previous history is any indicator. Now that I bought in, I fully expect 1 cent BLK  Cheesy
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
I can't speak for exact time frames, but I have about 40,000BLK and my coins just "matured," and it says it will mine in 6 hours.

Depending on the network weight, coin age and the total amount of coins in a wallet can speed up proof stake mining process. Normal staking period takes about less than 500 blocks or 8 hours to mature.
Activity: 54
Is there only client staking possible or are there also masternodes? If so, how much coins are needed for a masternode? If not, what is the daily return for staking?

Blackcoin maybe needn't something like masternodes.  It's running on Proof of Stake static reward.

what does that mean exactely? for example: i hold 1000 coins in the blackcoin wallet. how much reward will i get a day?

does it have to be online all the time or is it like claming gas in NEO ?

It does have to be online all the time. You get around 6% compound interest per year at the moment, inflation is only 1% per year though.
Activity: 44
Is there only client staking possible or are there also masternodes? If so, how much coins are needed for a masternode? If not, what is the daily return for staking?

Blackcoin maybe needn't something like masternodes.  It's running on Proof of Stake static reward.

what does that mean exactely? for example: i hold 1000 coins in the blackcoin wallet. how much reward will i get a day?

I don't know about NEO.   I don't mind any coin that has running less than two years very well because of now there are so many coins in the market LOL.
Blackcon's PoS3.0 need wallet online to get reward. Many guys are doing this thing.  Current the price of  blackcoin is much cheaper than two months ago:)
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

Blackcoin maybe needn't something like masternodes.  It's running on Proof of Stake static reward.

Blackcoin has fixed inflation of 1.5 new BLK with a block time of roughly 64 seconds. That's approx 739,631.25 new BLK per year. Nothing anyone does will change that.

You will only ever receive 1.5BLK for staking a block (+ tx fees from transactions in the block).

Your chance of staking is dependent on the amount of coins you hold and stake proportionate to how many the whole network is staking. It's like a lottery. The fewer coins are staking across the network, the more, %-wise you will receive per year on your coins if you stake 24/7. Yes you have to keep it on. BLK will work fine on a Raspberry Pi or similar device which costs approx $3 a year to run.

With 1000 coins, expect to stake about once every 10 days.

Activity: 44

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Hello, who can upload last blocks for dekstop wallet please?  Sad

Here's a bootstrap to up to block 1,631,800:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/6b3imq/blackcoin_bootstrapdat_up_to_block_1631800/

Just in case that's what you're looking for.
It's better, then nothing, thanks a lot, buddy  Wink

Here's a bootstrap to up to block 1,631,800:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/6b3imq/blackcoin_bootstrapdat_up_to_block_1631800/

Just in case that's what you're looking for.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
 Grin team members goto china
and china if you have not vpn  you can not use bitcointalk
Thank you.
Tell me please what% per annum?
What can you expect to have, say 1000 coins?

The overal inflation at 0.95% together with the average net weight of ~10-12 million recently would realistically give you about 6-7% a year.

Is the wallet needs to be open all the time?

Yeah.
Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!
Thank you.

The overal inflation at 0.95% together with the average net weight of ~10-12 million recently would realistically give you about 6-7% a year.

Is the wallet needs to be open all the time?
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Good afternoon. Where can I download Blockchain in order not to wait a week until it loads?
Thank you in advance!

Activity: 602
The Icocalypse is here. This is great news for coins that never got involved with ICO's. BLK is one of the very few coins that are still supported. This is huge. 
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Thank you.

Activity: 602
0.97% inflation per year which gets dispersed to the coins that stake. IE the fewer people stake the more you get, the more people stake, the less you get.   

At current network weight 1000 coins stake once (1.5BLK) every 3 days on average. 
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Thank you.
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Remember!

https://i.imgur.com/zdbwQ1y.jpg

edit: can't be wrong to have that twice Cheesy
but how is it possible that it does not display the exact same image when using the exact same link with img tags??
Pages:
Jump to: