Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 677. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Why do you insist on comparing BlackCoin to MintCoin? MintCoin is a slowly dying currency with a community that seems to focus on what the BC community is doing instead of trying to resuscitate MintCoin.
Why do feel the need to write in bold? Emotion control?

If you replied to my PM, I would not feel the need to write publicly. We both know that public writing get misinterpretated because of pathos.

I truly hope that you will crush the 48k barrier (after all, I have some BC too, remember?). I have few doubt you will, the question is just how long it will take  Smiley

Oh: one last thing; could we just bury this hatchet? Is there something the mintcoin community can do to show you that we are as tired as you are of this squabble? I'm asking, really. If you don't want to expose yourself to insults and injury you (by you, I don't mean just Iconic but anyone) you can send me a PM if you prefer.

Have a pleasant, black, day.

And get some white so you can use it to pump BC with the earnings!

happy easter!

B/W Mint and Flutter they all will prosper long. get a bit of each, dont put all your eastern eggs in one place Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Art of War guys

Excellent image, and even better reference to the Art of War...

Cheesy

Kudos...
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Why do you insist on comparing BlackCoin to MintCoin? MintCoin is a slowly dying currency with a community that seems to focus on what the BC community is doing instead of trying to resuscitate MintCoin.
Why do feel the need to write in bold? Emotion control?

If you replied to my PM, I would not feel the need to write publicly. We both know that public writing get misinterpretated because of pathos.

I truly hope that you will crush the 48k barrier (after all, I have some BC too, remember?). I have few doubt you will, the question is just how long it will take  Smiley

Oh: one last thing; could we just bury this hatchet? Is there something the mintcoin community can do to show you that we are as tired as you are of this squabble? I'm asking, really. If you don't want to expose yourself to insults and injury you (by you, I don't mean just Iconic but anyone) you can send me a PM if you prefer.

Have a pleasant, black, day.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Mint community are welcome here if they are fed up of their coins

Don't be too offensive with them

Art of War guys

We need troops and allied

Hope Mintpal will add a exchange BC/DOGE

I really hope Doge community join us

The coin who attract the Doge community have the greatest chance to win at the end

I don't like the word Operation so call it the Black Dog team

Do what you can to get them here  Cool
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Just ordered my public only key from www.woodwallets.io >> will get more once the encryption thing is fully operational.

and 5x blackcoin card wallets from www.blackcoincard.com
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Couldn't agree more. The BC community is full of arrogance. I think it was the same during the heydays of MINT (and we still have some, but much less than before - stupid people leave when the money leaves and the one who stay are of a much more agreeable company). I guess money makes people crazy, they don't even respect each other (how many times did I read "full of shit, idiot, dumbass" and other nice name -and no, it was not directed at me).

Believe my experience from Mintcoin: the next days will be the harshest ones. Then your morale will rise again because you will find yourself a new goal. Look at the Kubler-Ross model on the five stages of grief. Blackcoin for now is somewhere between Denial and Bargaining. The next days will be Depression - that's the harsh part. Then I have a good news: the final stage of Acceptance will make you feel better. Some will move on to other things and the hardcore community will find itself a new goal.

+1. MINT is pre-mined rubbish and is lucky to pull 50 BTC trading volume on a good day. The price has barely moved for weeks. And it's been nowhere near BC's market cap.

The irony is there was 5 times more people spreading FUD in the blackcoin topic then there were of people spreading FUD in the MINT coin topic.
Activity: 168
Iconic, good to see you again. Just placed an order for two BlackCoin cards.  Smiley

Thank you Smiley...It is the holiday weekend and I usually spend time with my family over the weekend. I will be back being active Monday morning...  Smiley
HEY!
If you want to respond to the annoying shortsighted pumpers, shitcoin promoters, copycat P&D (shit)coin promoters, obvious FUD distributors, and other clear idiots,
DO IT IN PM!

We need to see a higher ratio of signal to noise here, and we have PLENTY of good things to post about.
Don't give them any traction here, please.

PLEASE, reread the above suggestion and consider it!

Thanks, folks - we will all benefit if we can shore up the professionalism a bit...

use bigger font because no one saw that. now piss off troll.

Doing it in the open sends the message to them but others who would also do it.

I disagree, but appreciate your enthusiasm.

Ignoring them gives them no fuel.

Anyway, too many idiots called me a troll, so I guess I shouldn't think, since worthless emotion trumps all.
I expect either we stagnate and then die out like so many other alt coins
or we test the 90k barrier again where we will see a sell off but in doing so we will validate bcs higher worth and we will consolidate in the 60k range until we are ready to find a new worth in the moon range.

Except, BC is being opened up to the real world on June 1st, so it's not like many other alt coins. Tongue

Sideways trading != stagnation. In fact, this is the most boring BC has been in a while yet we are still #4 in trading volume right behind DOGE.

People also not taking into account it is the holiday weekend around the world. Monday we will see upwards movement again.
Tell me this isnt funny!!!!

That is the best thing you've ever posted.

Even if that isn't saying much...
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Iconic, good to see you again. Just placed an order for two BlackCoin cards.  Smiley
Couldn't agree more. The BC community is full of arrogance. I think it was the same during the heydays of MINT (and we still have some, but much less than before - stupid people leave when the money leaves and the one who stay are of a much more agreeable company). I guess money makes people crazy, they don't even respect each other (how many times did I read "full of shit, idiot, dumbass" and other nice name -and no, it was not directed at me).

Believe my experience from Mintcoin: the next days will be the harshest ones. Then your morale will rise again because you will find yourself a new goal. Look at the Kubler-Ross model on the five stages of grief. Blackcoin for now is somewhere between Denial and Bargaining. The next days will be Depression - that's the harsh part. Then I have a good news: the final stage of Acceptance will make you feel better. Some will move on to other things and the hardcore community will find itself a new goal.

It's all about marketing.

Blackcoin community, I highly suggest you do a better job marketing your coin. If your volume isn't high enough then do something which makes news, grabs attention, and makes people want to buy Blackcoin.

Before posting asinine comments you should really take the time to do your research first. No other community besides the Bitcoin community has spent so much time and money promoting the coin. If we wasn't doing a great job promoting BlaclCoin we would not be the 9th top coin in only two months.

Activity: 700
Please Join us at #blackcoinfarm on irc. Big Things are coming
My machines are all about Servers/Virtualization and Coding/Development, best GFX card in one of them is a GTX 660 LOL
Can you recommend some good scrypt cloud mining service? might rent some power and point it to the pool if there is a service this would make sense with.

Why Scrypt mining?  There are a lot more SHA/Bitcoin Cloudmining options at competitive prices.  They won't let you mine directly on Blackcoinpool though.  But just sell your bitcoin and buy Blackcoin on an exchange.

Yes, and cheaper than renting a rig as well.
yeah, one of the reasons i am considering the multipool is that i am sure that more people will kick in when they see the overall hash rate grow. even if we can get more money into BC mining "on our own", the multipool allows us coordinated actions and that might be important at some points...?
Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
Mintpal just updated so you can scroll the whole order book. I like this.

I'm going to put sell orders up with the guy who has his at 1000 BTC per BC. Smiley

nice I'd be willing to sell mine for 10/btc though lol
well.... the most optimistic order so far is
Code:
PRICE (BTC)	BC		BTC
1000.00000000 1000.00000000 1000000.00000000
Grin
lucky guy if someone fill that order Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
My machines are all about Servers/Virtualization and Coding/Development, best GFX card in one of them is a GTX 660 LOL
Can you recommend some good scrypt cloud mining service? might rent some power and point it to the pool if there is a service this would make sense with.

Why Scrypt mining?  There are a lot more SHA/Bitcoin Cloudmining options at competitive prices.  They won't let you mine directly on Blackcoinpool though.  But just sell your bitcoin and buy Blackcoin on an exchange.

Yes, and cheaper than renting a rig as well.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

Why Scrypt mining?  There are a lot more SHA/Bitcoin Cloudmining options at competitive prices.  They won't let you mine directly on Blackcoinpool though.  But just sell your bitcoin and buy Blackcoin on an exchange.
Activity: 210
Anybody here plan to invest in this coin for a long term? From what I read so far it seams like most people are looking for a short term and will dump this coin like a cheap whore once it reach $1 or $2. I think if this goes well it could go $100 - $300 in the long term, or any amount more than LTC and BTC but not surpass BTC because the code depends on BTC. Unless the dev somehow invent something novel (not just implementation of some existing algo like kecchak or groestl).

Holding most long term, some I'll consider selling 10 upward a coin, which will happen if this is new BTC, and if it is the new BTC, long term this coin is gonna get all that investment money from wall st. and bypass bitcoin all together. So why sell if it's money? Buy stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

I'm going to put sell orders up with the guy who has his at 1000 BTC per BC. Smiley

well.... the most optimistic order so far is
Code:
PRICE (BTC)	BC		BTC
1000.00000000 1000.00000000 1000000.00000000
Grin
Activity: 700
Remember we are 15% up from yesterday.

After a Blackcoin crash, the upswing is always more patient and comservative... 10% here, 20% there. The next mega epic pump will come when we break the 100k barrier. But quite frankly I am delighted to just continue plodding along making 10% gains. It skips the panic dumps that always happen if you go up too fast.

That said I expect the pace to pick up once we break 60k... a lot of the people who panic dumped last time are still sitting on the sidelines watching I bet. When we go back up to that height they will rush back in and there will be some panic buying imo.
can only be good for us who are in since the "early days". We don't need to panic buy but can set little sell orders on the way from 90-120k and buy back 2-3 times as much once the panic sells come in. I'd rather see no big pump at all, but if it has to be i'll be happy to benefit from it.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

Jump to: