Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 674. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 13
favours the true

I Have a blackcoin paper wallet with funds on it,

How can you access theses funds? Do you have to add the private key to a wallet? If so.. How?

Get the wallet software, go to the console and type: importprivkey

I've been thinking exactly this, how can one spend funds from a paper wallet? I'm interested in grabbing one of these woodwallets for safe-proofing my Blackcoins https://woodwallets.io/ 

maarx are you saying that if I include my private key in that string and input it into the console, then it will generate the public address/private key in my Blackcoin wallet?

Many Thanks!
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

How can you access theses funds? Do you have to add the private key to a wallet? If so.. How?

Get the wallet software, go to the console and type: importprivkey

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
how many black coins are needed to get from PoS at least something every day?

I think that with 36.5k blackcoins you get 1 blackcoin per day. Linear scaling..

Sounds about right to me. Basically every day (365 [days] * 100 [needed to get 1% or 1 BC]) = 36.5K

Also you can let your coins age before staking. Your coins are more likely to be staked the older they are. Coin age (time since transferred) is calculated in staking weight.
Activity: 253

Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io

I think that with 36.5k blackcoins you get 1 blackcoin per day. Linear scaling..
thrasher.
Maybe doing skywriting would be effective as well if you are considering crop circles.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
More Hashpower and Awesome Shirts!

Welcome BlackCoin Community. My name is SSRC. I have been an active supporter of this coin for quite some time. Im in IRC everyday and I hear all the amazing ideas community members have come up with to boost our coin and our community. So I thought to myself what it something that I can do to help? The answer.....BlackCoin T-Shirts!!!! But I didnt stop there....All proceeds from this campaign will be put directly to either africanos ASIC share program to support the multipool and/or my own ASIC contribution! So not only do you get a shirt to sport our coin but you are assisting in boosting the price and power of BlackCoin!

*The only thing I wish we could do that would be the icing on the cake would be to purchase these shirts with BlackCoin, so I call upon the community to petition Booster.com into crypto-acceptance. I sure will!

You can visit the campaign here  https://www.booster.com/blackcoin

For any questions or updates please visit my thread at BlackCoinTalk here http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1989.0.html

So if we buy a t-shirt you don't actually have to make, you get to keep some of the profits and promise to spend that money on your own mining gear for personal BC gains? Wow what a deal!

Roll Eyes

No if you read the campaign page all funds raised are going to either africanos asic purchases or a seperate asic to be donated to blackcoin multipool. Gritt-n-Auld will detail in the next community update along with the rest of community driven projects going along. Im just trying to give something back....I was hacked for all my coins and the BC community helped me get back on my feet. As well I believe strongly in the coin and if my actions can help it then I am all for it.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Agreed. Anything that has the ability to go viral = win for the coin and for all involved. I think that, or something kind of 'out there' like that, could grab a lot of attention.

Yesterday I suggested in IRC that we make some crop circles of the Blackcoin logo all over the world, and then let the news figure it out. Crop circles can be made by a few people in one night. Everyone seemed to like the idea.

Okay, maybe that's not a serous suggestion...  Cheesy But I think if everyone tried to think creatively about promoting Blackcoin then we'd come up with some awesome ideas.

Crop circles are a great idea  Grin
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

1 BC = 1 Bugatti BlackBess  Grin

If this happens to be the case... what im buying a island? =P
Activity: 210
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
More Hashpower and Awesome Shirts!

Welcome BlackCoin Community. My name is SSRC. I have been an active supporter of this coin for quite some time. Im in IRC everyday and I hear all the amazing ideas community members have come up with to boost our coin and our community. So I thought to myself what it something that I can do to help? The answer.....BlackCoin T-Shirts!!!! But I didnt stop there....All proceeds from this campaign will be put directly to either africanos ASIC share program to support the multipool and/or my own ASIC contribution! So not only do you get a shirt to sport our coin but you are assisting in boosting the price and power of BlackCoin!

*The only thing I wish we could do that would be the icing on the cake would be to purchase these shirts with BlackCoin, so I call upon the community to petition Booster.com into crypto-acceptance. I sure will!

You can visit the campaign here  https://www.booster.com/blackcoin

For any questions or updates please visit my thread at BlackCoinTalk here http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1989.0.html
Activity: 490
Couldn't agree more. The BC community is full of arrogance. I think it was the same during the heydays of MINT (and we still have some, but much less than before - stupid people leave when the money leaves and the one who stay are of a much more agreeable company). I guess money makes people crazy, they don't even respect each other (how many times did I read "full of shit, idiot, dumbass" and other nice name -and no, it was not directed at me).

I start with BC since was announced, that was first coin with 0 negative comments up to almost 100 pages. AMAZING!

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
Woooot!

I love it when a plan comes together Grin

Good job Hannibal!
Activity: 171
Woooot!

I just bought '5200+ KH/s Gridseed ASIC Blade Miner INCLUDES 1 YEAR OF FREE HOSTING *Active 4/23/14*' on GAW Miners
https://www.gawminers.com
Introducing the New Gridseed Blade - The world's most advanced Scrypt ASIC miner.  Turbocharge your Litecoin mining with more power efficiency and faster mining speed.

And you know were its gonna be pointed!

I love it when a plan comes together Grin
Activity: 210
Guys send this to mintpal [email protected]

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.
a
Thanks,
XXX

And join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io
If you did something like crop circles we would have to compensate the farmers or it wouldn't give off the classy image we are trying to build.

Haha I'd love to see a BC crop circle, we could easily 'buy' that acreages production for the season.   Get permission first, do it in a place close to a major highway near a major city Wink
thrasher.
If you did something like crop circles we would have to compensate the farmers or it wouldn't give off the classy image we are trying to build.
Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
Agreed. Anything that has the ability to go viral = win for the coin and for all involved. I think that, or something kind of 'out there' like that, could grab a lot of attention.

Yesterday I suggested in IRC that we make some crop circles of the Blackcoin logo all over the world, and then let the news figure it out. Crop circles can be made by a few people in one night. Everyone seemed to like the idea.

Okay, maybe that's not a serous suggestion...  Cheesy But I think if everyone tried to think creatively about promoting Blackcoin then we'd come up with some awesome ideas.

Grin That is seriously so awesome. Really, something random like that would be perfect. Make the media be like, wtf!?!? and get exposure for not just this coin, but crypto's as a whole. I think the crazier the better...obviously the Nascar thing was great, but besides stories that play on emotions, the unique ones are the things that tend to go viral the most, which in turn, opens up new conversations with a wider audience (even if only temporarily as a first touch - thinking back to the "Rule of 7" marketing adage).

I remember last year a group of people dropped dollar bills (wrapped with the company's logo) from the top deck of our baseball stadium promoting a 5k race or something. It made not only local news, but got tons of national press (that wasn't even needed). Just something unexpected that turned heads. I love the crop circles, lol!!

How, typically, does the process work to get these things off the ground? Maybe start a Reddit thread to brainstorm? Then escrow to gather coins?  
thrasher.
I'm very concerned about scrypt asics. Knc titan will deliver 250mhz of scrypt which basically kills gpu mining. Is the any way we can prevent this from destroying the BC pool?

GPU miners on the pool will be able to mine x11 and probably other algos soon. We'll have our own KNC titans on there before too long.

+1. Those who made profit should also consider getting ASIC scrypt miners and pointing them at the pool. That is what I'm doing.
Jump to: