Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 680. (Read 2509934 times)

legendary
Activity: 968
Merit: 1000
einc.io

I have the PSD file for anyone to make it better, more direct anything. If anyone want to put this out there let me know,  I will help fund any advertising!
Activity: 778
Anybody here plan to invest in this coin for a long term? From what I read so far it seams like most people are looking for a short term and will dump this coin like a cheap whore once it reach $1 or $2. I think if this goes well it could go $100 - $300 in the long term, or any amount more than LTC and BTC but not surpass BTC because the code depends on BTC. Unless the dev somehow invent something novel (not just implementation of some existing algo like kecchak or groestl).

I really think finally POS will beat BTC. Looking at the dev-team and the community, I think; Blackcoin has no competition. So, it will be very difficult for someone to buy my BC.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
To those supporting BC, don't forget to register at blackcointalk.com

BC has grown bigger than a single Bitcointalk thread can handle. Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Buying more blackcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
HEY!
If you want to respond to the annoying shortsighted pumpers, shitcoin promoters, copycat P&D (shit)coin promoters, obvious FUD distributors, and other clear idiots,
DO IT IN PM!

We need to see a higher ratio of signal to noise here, and we have PLENTY of good things to post about.
Don't give them any traction here, please.

PLEASE, reread the above suggestion and consider it!

Thanks, folks - we will all benefit if we can shore up the professionalism a bit...
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
You all sound like drunk on success. Stop discussing WC, it only shows your insecurity. I want BC to take a major hit just to see all of you calling other coins shitcoin etc. get flushed.
But Whitecoin is by definition a shitcoin.

It's premined. I laugh at the poor noobs who buy into it not aware that premined coins never make it in this community. Why else has MINT struggled to go anywhere despite lots of marketing and other efforts.
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
You all sound like drunk on success. Stop discussing WC, it only shows your insecurity. I want BC to take a major hit just to see all of you calling other coins shitcoin etc. get flushed.
But Whitecoin is by definition a shitcoin.
...and what will happen when this guys will dump all their BC ?  Huh

1   BKamGtcg6Cwe6f3zy2AmFsaxN1PwNSF2Cv   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
2   BKYCpC6yttWiJ8fk6fHbQvLoqC6oc1Q4rb   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
3   BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh   2 236 983.22656154 bc (969.73 btc / 477 885.01 usd )
4   B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb   1 915 523.39053670 bc (830.38 btc / 409 211.79 usd )

Not that those are exchanges addresses, but the same thing would happen if the top guys decided to dump their BTC, LTC, PPC, and etc.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Anyone know if our multipools were mining Whitecion at anytime?

I heard they were and possibly are right now, but they have crazy hash raping it right now.

That is what they get for pumping shitcoins o this forum..  he he

The Death Star spares no coin Smiley

it would great if we were to show this copycat who's boss!

Before BC pretty much all alts were based on hype. WC is entirely based on hype. When the hype deflates, so does the price. Good for short term play to get BTC to get more BC though.

...and what will happen when this guys will dump all their BC ?  Huh

1   BKamGtcg6Cwe6f3zy2AmFsaxN1PwNSF2Cv   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
2   BKYCpC6yttWiJ8fk6fHbQvLoqC6oc1Q4rb   3 000 000.00000000 bc (1 300.50 btc / 640 887.70 usd )
3   BJ2y2twPhc1taeuJcQrjdxjuz7qDZGQzAh   2 236 983.22656154 bc (969.73 btc / 477 885.01 usd )
4   B7nvWE1M7prrVpoC5ddkQ1kv3TFSKmYsEb   1 915 523.39053670 bc (830.38 btc / 409 211.79 usd )
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
And one more thing.... Who else gives away a KNC TITAN miner to their community? So many Alts, so many pretenders of community that want your money and your hide and yet, through it all, one has stood up and said "This is our time, this is your community, this is your prize!"

+1 and done with no premine or IPO. Not supporting BC is like not supporting crypto, period.

A large portion of the crypto community wanted something a bit more serious than DogeCoin, and it has arrived. It's here now. And it's called BlackCoin. Smiley

Blackcoin is being supported by real investors, that's why a premine is not needed. Premines are a way of identifying the weak coins that do not have investor support.
Activity: 700
And one more thing.... Who else gives away a KNC TITAN miner to their community? So many Alts, so many pretenders of community that want your money and your hide and yet, through it all, one has stood up and said "This is our time, this is your community, this is your prize!"

+1 and done with no premine or IPO. Not supporting BC is like not supporting crypto, period.

A large portion of the crypto community wanted something a bit more serious than DogeCoin, and it has arrived. It's here now. And it's called BlackCoin. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
haha are we mining whitecoin on the multipool to dumb that on the mintpal exchange and buy blackcoin, that is so hilarious Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
thrasher.
keep pumping WC, then sell out when its time. then buy BC for better Smiley

This is not the thread for this, please stop.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Activity: 700
I spoke with the owner of the exchange Bitpay.pl and would be larger if the response from the community is the possibility of introducing Blackcoin (if the most votes to enter the currency - mail massage to admin of bitpay). I do not know how the currency, but it certainly is a possibility of blackcoina for the Polish zloty, BC / PLN.

In all fairness, I believe now Blackcoin has its own critical mass. Any exchange thats hasn't already added or is asking the community to pay for it to be hosted is now firmly out of the game and clearly looking to scalp free money. Not good business, just opportunistic chancers that didnt have the vision to get on board earlier.

Paying to get BC on any exchange now would be, IMO, pointless and counter productive. Exchange owners are no fools, they see the money being made on a daily basis and drool.

As always Blackcoin finds its equilibrium and continues forward and steadily upwards. You can either be part of the party or a spectator.... its your call, but remember, time's passing and Blackcoin just gets bigger and bigger, the longer you take scalping or waiting ... the more you're losing....

And just in case youre really struggling and think this is all new an breaking territory.,... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUPPYzzZrI

so, seen it all before, you're either IN and happy or you're not. If you're not, are you missing out? Are you happy? Remember....  we've only just begun...

+1

Not to mention there are exchanges dishing their own money out to help promote BC!

I'll do free votes, but no payments!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
For weeks up until recently, I spent a great deal of my time trying to educate people why BlackCoin is going to take us places and why its foolish to sell at any price.  I have cut down my posting and have instead been trying to get more donations for the DEV's and working behind the scenes in my own ways to make BC stronger.  

I am no longer frustrated at dumpers and sellers:  
I will take your coins.  
I will take ALL of your coins you want to sell.
Your selling will make BC stronger and help me get what I want out of life.

PM me for bulk sales,  If not we will meet on the exchanges.  When I am exhausted a hundred will take my place.

This Is BlackCoin!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
keep pumping WC, then sell out when its time. then buy BC for better Smiley
Jump to: