Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 700. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
There's a sell wall of exactly 53000 at 39499sat (21BTC), and one of 50012 at 39998sat (20BTC).

They've been there for days, the market isn't yet willing to buy through those amounts - they are directly causing the price to stay bouncing around in the 34-38k-ish levels.

When the walls of a few bigger holders set the parameters of the market for all, that's whale manipulation as far as I'm concerned.

It will take new money but it will happen soon don't worry. We had the same issues breaking 10k for days. Perhaps it will take a fresh pump but people selling at 40k thinking of exit will soon be counting their "BTC if I waited".
You are losing the rocket to reach whitecoin (WC) to the moon  Cheesy

I don't feel like losing money so I didn't buy/mine/whatever you guys. Please GTFO from this thread.

Made this for fun.  Grin

+1.

BC king. WC shitty 3rd world country rural town.
Activity: 249
There's a sell wall of exactly 53000 at 39499sat (21BTC), and one of 50012 at 39998sat (20BTC).

They've been there for days, the market isn't yet willing to buy through those amounts - they are directly causing the price to stay bouncing around in the 34-38k-ish levels.

When the walls of a few bigger holders set the parameters of the market for all, that's whale manipulation as far as I'm concerned.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 126
You are losing the rocket to reach whitecoin (WC) to the moon  Cheesy

Activity: 140

Made this for fun.  Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
when all the other coins get some love, there is nothing much else happening in terms of buy pressure. Pot, WC, Sun, Hiro and Flt have some decent volume today. We cant have it all... Steady pressure towards them damn 40k is good. I just wished there would have been some movement...

Yesterday's low was 12k, i'm real happy with 36k holding today.

Big gains are great, but the slower they occur the better.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when all the other coins get some love, there is nothing much else happening in terms of buy pressure. Pot, WC, Sun, Hiro and Flt have some decent volume today. We cant have it all... Steady pressure towards them damn 40k is good. I just wished there would have been some movement...
I'm all for Blackcoin.

The massive manipulation using large walls will have to end soon, though.

People saying the walls are natural constructions formed of many small sellers are not correct. Several times the sell walls of approx 20BTC near 40k have been to exact thousand amounts, e.g. clearly the wall of one person.

Someone high up is using brute force to ensure the price doesn't do another drastic pump-and-dump. For whatever reason, altruistic for the coin's sake? or self-serving prep for their own purposes e.g. a later pump and dump under their own control? who knows.

Most likely just bigger players trying to make coin trading in larger amouts because the volume is so big. There was/is a guy making exit before 40k but other than that I'm pretty sure there's no big bad whale conspiracy.

If there is a big bad whale conspiracy, at least they're buying at 35k+ satoshi level Cheesy
I'm all for Blackcoin.

People saying the walls are natural constructions formed of many small sellers are not correct. Several times the sell walls of approx 20BTC near 40k have been to exact thousand amounts, e.g. clearly the wall of one person.

Someone high up is using brute force to ensure the price doesn't do another drastic pump-and-dump. For whatever reason, altruistic for the coin's sake? or self-serving prep for their own purposes e.g. a later pump and dump under their own control? who knows.

Most likely just bigger players trying to make coin trading in larger amouts because the volume is so big. There was/is a guy making exit before 40k but other than that I'm pretty sure there's no big bad whale conspiracy.
I'm all for Blackcoin.

Someone high up is using brute force to ensure the price doesn't do another drastic pump-and-dump (yet). For whatever reason. Altruistic for the coin's sake? or self-serving prep for their own purposes e.g. a later pump and dump under their own control? who knows.

If someone wants to buy up several hundred BTC worth of BlackCoin, let them. They won't be willing to sell at a loss so it helps hold price at the 35k+ level and removes BC from weak hands.
Activity: 249
I'm all for Blackcoin.

Someone high up is using brute force to ensure the price doesn't do another drastic pump-and-dump (yet). For whatever reason. Altruistic for the coin's sake? or self-serving prep for their own purposes e.g. a later pump and dump under their own control? who knows.

But when whale(s) have such grip on a market it has to be a concern. The market has to evolve to a fair distribution free of manipulation, or else there is no market, in the end.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Hello,

I don´t want to tell you about my biggest mistakes in the last 4 days, I just want to start all over again and bought me a Gridseed Dual Miner.

This baby will bring me about 10 GH/s SHA only mode.

So my question: what´s the estimated BC/day with this hashrate? I read something about 80 per 1 GH/s.

Thanks so far

Bout 170ish a day
Hello,

I don´t want to tell you about my biggest mistakes in the last 4 days, I just want to start all over again and bought me a Gridseed Dual Miner.

This baby will bring me about 10 GH/s.

So my question: what´s the estimated BC/day with this hashrate? I read something about 80 per 1 GH/s.

Thanks so far

Yo, depends on the price it was bought at but BTC value is easier to determine, check poolpicker.eu
Made some bad trades today, lost 3k BC. Re-bought at a loss, fuck this, I'm with you BC. Till long.

I tried daytrading BC, I would win 4 times out of 5, but my loss would be greater than all my gains. Now I just hold. Welcome aboard the strong hands club!

I'm holding from 1300 sat, sadly got addited to day trading. Still in the green but it's more a lottery than anything else. Sold thinking this was a pump, shortly after that BC multipool news were dropped and it went up from there. You can't control shit and unless it's super obvious the best action is to stay the fuck out and hold. I'm holding with you.

Yeah i've been here since the start. When I add up all my "small" losses weeks ago, they are now serious money lol
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Hello,

This baby will bring me about 10 GH/s SHA only mode.

Thanks so far
Made some bad trades today, lost 3k BC. Re-bought at a loss, fuck this, I'm with you BC. Till long.

I tried daytrading BC, I would win 4 times out of 5, but my loss would be greater than all my gains. Now I just hold. Welcome aboard the strong hands club!

I'm holding from 1300 sat, sadly got addited to day trading. Still in the green but it's more a lottery than anything else. Sold thinking this was a pump, shortly after that BC multipool news were dropped and it went up from there. You can't control shit and unless it's super obvious the best action is to stay the fuck out and hold. I'm holding with you.

Activity: 140

Pretty shy what they talk about, they could talk about the BlackCoinCard for example.... and about the POS features. Looks like the coindesk owners don't hold many BlackCoins...
Jump to: