Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 705. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
While I think the multipool idea is indeed a landmark in the cryptoworld, it's all BC has that it's trully original or innovative.
The question here is: Is that enough to push BC to spot number #2 defeating Litecoin? BTC is the guaranteed #1, because it started everything.

With all do respect you have no clue what you are talking about. The BlackCoin card and the pre-loaded software is innovative. The infrastructure my team is currently working on is innovative. The partnerships being established behind the scenes will be groundbreaking when the particulars are hammered out. And yes the hush hush event that we are planning is also groundbreaking and we will grab the attention of the world.

Dude I have no doubt this coin has massive potential and will reach 1USD no doubt, i was talking about that 100USD in a year goal.
The technology (what we have now) like the multipool is what's tangible. Every dev ever makes promises about investments and so on, that isn't.
Again just being realistic. If this really reaches 100USD or so in a year I will donate 1000 USD to the devs for puting me on early retirement.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
1350 is 60% higher than it was last night.

true but it's been swinging violently all day.  It's much smaller volume and much smaller value and people that messed up on the BC rollercoaster want a second chance but WC is super finnicky with it's blink of an eye 30-40% swings.

lol the dev of whitecoin is a joke, it wont be around for more then a week or 2. halted on bittrex, they wont say why...

It's pre-mined rubbish.

It's going to be another MINT that goes nowhere.
Activity: 364

While I think the multipool idea is indeed a landmark in the cryptoworld, it's all BC has that it's trully original or innovative.
The question here is: Is that enough to push BC to spot number #2 defeating Litecoin? BTC is the guaranteed #1, because it started everything.

If you think the BMP is all BlackCoin has, then you didn't do any due diligence at all.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I will day trade it, but I will take my profits and buy more blackcoins. Cheesy

If you watched the 2 on mintpal the past hour that's what a lot of people are doing.  It's the btc-BC up/down loop but on a quicker lesser scale.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I will day trade it, but I will take my profits and buy more blackcoins. Cheesy
Activity: 308
not much to loose on WC for me, I've mined the coins, so all rise in price will be direct profit for me. I'll take the $$

true but it's been swinging violently all day.  It's much smaller volume and much smaller value and people that messed up on the BC rollercoaster want a second chance but WC is super finnicky with it's blink of an eye 30-40% swings.

lol the dev of whitecoin is a joke, it wont be around for more then a week or 2. halted on bittrex, they wont say why...

yeah, how can a coin survive when its dev doesn't care about it and just want to make money ?

Never was advocating for it or even think it will survive long term just saying the same haters that got burned on not understanding BC are about to do it again on WC.
Activity: 406

yeah, how can a coin survive when its dev doesn't care about it and just want to make money ?
Activity: 168

With all do respect you have no clue what you are talking about. The BlackCoin card and the pre-loaded software is innovative. The infrastructure my team is currently working on is innovative. The partnerships being established behind the scenes will be groundbreaking when the particulars are hammered out. And yes the hush hush event that we are planning is also groundbreaking and we will grab the attention of the world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I love what your doing to blackcoin. Love it!! I have a suggestion to the blackcoin shield that will beneficial to both parties, the miners and holders. Instead of receiving donations for the shield. How about adding a 1% pool fee to be strictly for the shield and as the shield gets bought the purchased BC get givin back to the miners, the more they donate during the mining the more they reseive when the shield gets bought out.

What do you guysthink

any thoughts?

problem.. pool is mining other alts and buying bc with btc. if we use a pool fee method then itd mean that the pool fee has to acquire btc from selling bc back to the market. a waste of money. unless the pool fee is calculated and taken in btc after selling alts mined and before buying bc to distribute to miners.

the donations would work well i think. we have a strong community. buy walls should act as catch nets for each level up rather than being the top bidder. reinforcing the market as it moves up with investor confidence.

cons: it would mean alot of btc just stored on exchanges for the purpose of buy walls only. in many cases not getting sold to unless we move them up the order list occasionally.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

where could they buy their WC, then ? It just got on Mintpal today.

bittrex

And poloniex.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Activity: 154

bittrex

true but it's been swinging violently all day.  It's much smaller volume and much smaller value and people that messed up on the BC rollercoaster want a second chance but WC is super finnicky with it's blink of an eye 30-40% swings.

WC is still a baby grasshopper

Yup and haters in general are going to get burned and bitch regardless of the coin's color.
Activity: 406

true but it's been swinging violently all day.  It's much smaller volume and much smaller value and people that messed up on the BC rollercoaster want a second chance but WC is super finnicky with it's blink of an eye 30-40% swings.

WC is still a baby grasshopper
Activity: 322
Professional Analysis - Unexpected Good News

2. If the fundamentals remain the same without change, and we continue to grow at our current rate, we will be trading higher than $100 within 12 months. Past results do not predict future results. However, in BlackCoin's case proof of stake gives a constant we can use to make reasonable predictions. Unlike with Bitcoin we do not have to estimate how many coins will be mined and dumped onto the market.

[...]

I just explained everything in layman's terms so everyone can understand. This is not an attempt to pump the value, I wanted everyone to be armed with the info I have. I am more bullish on BlackCoin than I was before and I will continue holding until we are #1.

Does your analyst have good references ? A 100000% increase in a year is a serious statement. Was this announcement taken in account in his calculations ?

Putting your sarcasm aside. What was taken into account was the amount of new "users" per week, and the supply of coins taken out of circulation because of people wanting to "save". Less supply and higher demand will force the price up exponentially once we get past the sell off phase. Bitcoin, Litecoin, and Dogecoin have a fresh supply of coins being dumped onto the market everyday. The dumps can easily satisfy the demand which keep the price down. These coins are mostly mined not purchased, so miners have no problem dumping at a lower price. However, BlackCoin is not mined anymore and many of the people who had mined BlackCoin have already dumped their coins at different price levels. The remainder of the people who still hold a significant amount of coins will also sell off around the $1.00 mark. After the rest of the people who are holding from the mining phase and the low price phase sell off, the price will shoot up faster because there will be nothing to keep the price down.

I am willing to bet 5 BC That the price will be less than $100 by 18 April 2015 Cheesy. Do you agree ? .

Jump to: