Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 703. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You guys are focusing on the wrong things.

I don't give a shit which celeb does what.

If a celeb talks about blackcoin, great, but I don't want to hear about us paying them to do it. It's fucking retarded and cheapens blackcoin.

I care if a company adopts blackcoin for payment. << If you care about this coin talk to your friends/family about cryptos.

The only thing that will get friends and family into this is making it simple. Right now cryptos biggest issue, is it takes a tech nerd just to understand it. The platform on which you can buy/sell and spend BC needs to be revolutionized. When I tell my customers about BC they look at me like im trying to sell them swamp land. Hate to sound like a jerk but the average consumer needs push button simplistic ways of doing stuff.

This means a direct method to buy BC cash to BC, as well as wide company adoption, and biggest of all crypto education to ease peoples worries, and lack of understanding.

The ease of using BC has been already done (BlackCoin Card). And being able to buy BC and sell BC more easily is being worked on behind the scenes.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

If a celeb talks about blackcoin, great, but I don't want to hear about us paying them to do it. It's fucking retarded and cheapens blackcoin.

I care if a company adopts blackcoin for payment. << If you care about this coin talk to your friends/family about cryptos.

The only thing that will get friends and family into this is making it simple. Right now cryptos biggest issue, is it takes a tech nerd just to understand it. The platform on which you can buy/sell and spend BC needs to be revolutionized. When I tell my customers about BC they look at me like im trying to sell them swamp land. Hate to sound like a jerk but the average consumer needs push button simplistic ways of doing stuff.

This means a direct method to buy BC cash to BC, as well as wide company adoption, and biggest of all crypto education to ease peoples worries, and lack of understanding.
Yeah but all it would take is a huge celeb to talk about Blackcoin to make massloads of players come out of the woodwork.  That's how it works.  Most products/brands/companies/etc that get celeb endorsement end up turning into something significantly huge.  Celeb endorsement is big business and common practice.

Right, so far i have introduced 10 complete crypto noobs into crypto and now they love every second of it. THIS IS THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION.

Celebs are not the answer, they target the WRONG audience and sends the wrong message. The people we should be wanting to adopt crypto are the majority of people that don't give a shit what celebs say.

Crypto is a Peer to peer currency, that means you talk to people face to face. Do no let corporate hollywood tell you how to use your money.

Also charities are fine, but they will never be officially endorsed. Blackcoin is a CURRENCY, not a catch all for charitys so we can pump our coin. Its bullshit.

You are looking at it all wrong. There is a reason why Capital One and other card companies use celebrities, it creates brand awareness. BlackCoin currently has two challenges, brand awareness and usability. We have to work on both at the same time. No sense being accepted everywhere if no one knows we exist. What a celebrity brings to the table is a fan following. "If XYZ celeb says this product is good it must be good". It also give the brand more credibility.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0

Activity: 238
Yeah but all it would take is a huge celeb to talk about Blackcoin to make massloads of players come out of the woodwork.  That's how it works.  Most products/brands/companies/etc that get celeb endorsement end up turning into something significantly huge.  Celeb endorsement is big business and common practice.  It wouldn't cheapen the coin in the slightest.  Not even a milligram.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
legendary
Guys, over at http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/ people are discussing pooling together to buy Wu-tang album once upon a time (http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23cx9b/lets_pool_together_and_buy_wutang_album_once_upon/)

"The wutang is releasing and album only one copy will be made. Let's buy it!! The press would be insane and you may get some notice in the hip hope community. That's very influential! So who's with me?!?! If not it's cool just curious as to why??"

Could be a big marketing buzz.

smart idea! lets do it

lets put Iconic on this

For far less...around $50,000 - $100,000 we could get a celebrity to do a one time BlackCoin endorsement. For 5 million dollars we could have dozens of celebs and relality TV stars endorsing BlackCoin. 5 Million for an album is not good business.

I didn't know it was 5 million  Cheesy

I still think we should try and think of an endorsement or sponorship that we can collectively agree on though. And is affordable.

Leveraged correctly we could get a ton of exposure.

I promise you the event we have planned for May is going to be epic! It is on the level of a celeb endorsement...but in some ways it is better Smiley

Can't wait mate!  Grin

Anything you can reveal now or is it hush hush for the time being?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

Also charities are fine, but they will never be officially endorsed. Blackcoin is a CURRENCY, not a catch all for charitys so we can pump our coin. Its bullshit.

WE have to DONATE to schools, animals, healthcare….so on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley

AND that will be HUGE!

Imagine all the people that would attract.  Massloads
WE have to DONATE to schools, animals, healthcare….so on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smiley

AND that will be HUGE!

Especially schools. That is the future for everyone..

Scholarship programs are great. You know I dont hold much BC (600 to be exact) but none the less I am excited to what this coin can do!

Smiley

AND that will be HUGE!

Especially schools. That is the future for everyone..
Activity: 5

Smiley

AND that will be HUGE!
Lupe Fiasco for representative of BlackCoin!  Cool
Guys, over at http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/ people are discussing pooling together to buy Wu-tang album once upon a time (http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23cx9b/lets_pool_together_and_buy_wutang_album_once_upon/)

"The wutang is releasing and album only one copy will be made. Let's buy it!! The press would be insane and you may get some notice in the hip hope community. That's very influential! So who's with me?!?! If not it's cool just curious as to why??"

smart idea! lets do it

lets put Iconic on this

For far less...around $50,000 - $100,000 we could get a celebrity to do a one time BlackCoin endorsement. For 5 million dollars we could have dozens of celebs and relality TV stars endorsing BlackCoin. 5 Million for an album is not good business.

I still think we should try and think of an endorsement or sponorship that we can collectively agree on though. And is affordable.

I promise you the event we have planned for May is going to be epic! It is on the level of a celeb endorsement...but in some ways it is better Smiley
Activity: 210
So perhaps I should break the old rule and go all in  Roll Eyes

Is it good time to jump in with my 2,5btc? All I have. Or is it too late and I should wait for the price to drop?

How much I expect BC to go up (I got a lot of BTC in BC as well)  it's probably never a good idea to go all in with everything you got

THIS.  Diversify yo' portfolio.  % here % there.  Strong coins to consider this weekend:  BC, FLT, FAC, POT.   Wink

Ok then, I will go with these ones...

Don't tell people to buy FAC it's far from fair. It's a BS coin that most don't even understand. RUN from that coin.
legendary

smart idea! lets do it

lets put Iconic on this

smart idea! lets do it

lets put Iconic on this

Did not pay attention 5 mill can definitely be better spent. Seriously though why cant we get together and get Robert Downey Jr to endorse us.
Activity: 406
hheeyeyyyy, what are you going to do Huh

Do NOT dump this coin under the 10k ! Are you nuts ? You're gonna kill this coin for good.
It looks like it may break 40k very soon.

It's like a pressure cooker about to explode. When it gets through that resistance at 40k I expect fireworks

+1 This reminds me of the 10k days. Once we break 40k things will get very interesting.

smart idea! lets do it

lets put Iconic on this

Man if you guys did this, Blackcoin would fly so high
Jump to: