Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 702. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hello

so i checked how much car wraping costs at us...

its 5btc or do the math in bc at the current value:)

if we can collect any donations i would wrep my car like famouse lambo in here Smiley

Hopefully it would get us more atenttion in public and on the network by putting it in adds, press...

i know im youg here, but i will proof you that i am for real

here u can donate

BKqQvQJvuYXJ3F1xYkDmcjWRE5eQyePPQJ
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
Such boring market today, only poor people trading. Come one fucking whales, BUY it up.

This market is trading well. Still top 3 volume day consolidating at 48 hour highs. breakout could come anytime or it could hang out for another day or 2. Just let it do its thing.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
The ease of using BC has been already done (BlackCoin Card). And being able to buy BC and sell BC more easily is being worked on behind the scenes.

I'm a bit confused on how the card works. How do you transfer BC to it?

plug it into a computer and go, its just a usb, preloaded with the blockchain.

Make sure you make a backup of your wallet.dat as always.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Such boring market today, only poor people trading. Come one fucking whales, BUY it up.

The big players need the regular people in order to play with. In the western world Easter vacation started, so most of regular people enjoy the vacation with their families. So, I do not expect to see any real action till Monday-Tuesday. But, you never know ...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

For it to crash again? Slow and steady is better.
Activity: 210
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
The ease of using BC has been already done (BlackCoin Card). And being able to buy BC and sell BC more easily is being worked on behind the scenes.

I'm a bit confused on how the card works. How do you transfer BC to it?
1 slot left!!
those who wants to join pump and dump elite group..
add me on yahoo messenger [email protected]

Yeah for only 10BTC I can join your gang...

Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 506
hey guys, do you think 10$ per bc is an realistic price within one year? Shocked

Why not? We are on the right track but we tend to lose ourselves when price goes down. BTC and LTC had many falls. BC is very young but future looks bright.
Activity: 51
hey guys, do you think 10$ per bc is an realistic price within one year? Shocked

Should be much higher than that. 10 USD per coin I would expect to see much sooner. IMO but i could be wrong.
Why don't we ask MadBitcoins.com to do a promo for BC? He has a huge following and an entire network. I can ask him if he is interested and what would it take.

@ IconicExpert - what do you think? I am even sure he would be more than happy to except BC

Yes people like him are perfect because his audience are already familiar with crypto-currencies. Good idea!!! Contact him and let us know what you find out.

Pretty sure MadBitcoins would just cause a mini pump and dump.
Activity: 384
Merit: 117
Why don't we ask MadBitcoins.com to do a promo for BC? He has a huge following and an entire network. I can ask him if he is interested and what would it take.

@ IconicExpert - what do you think? I am even sure he would be more than happy to except BC

Yes people like him are perfect because his audience are already familiar with crypto-currencies. Good idea!!! Contact him and let us know what you find out.

I am going to give him a call now... hopefully he isn't recording  Grin

+1 Smiley

I might not be able to catch him till later though. He does do "The Bitcoin Group" every Friday. I'll get a hold of him today and let you know what he says.
Activity: 210
Guys send this to mintpal [email protected]

Dear Mintpal Team,

please consider to add Blackcoin markets to support and facilitate the further development of this coin which is responsible for >50% of your daily volume. Blackcoin needs to be more decoupled from Bitcoin prices to become #1 coin in the future. Please start with a BC/DOGE market and if this works out for you (volume) you could add more markets as needed.

Thanks,
XXX

And join reddit!

SUB HERE: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 168

+1 Smiley

Activity: 168

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Pretty sure whales are purposely moving the value, And keeping below 40.
Hoping people see this as and jump in at 39k assuming the value will rise and then they force the drop again

Activity: 51
You guys are focusing on the wrong things.

I don't give a shit which celeb does what.

If a celeb talks about blackcoin, great, but I don't want to hear about us paying them to do it. It's fucking retarded and cheapens blackcoin.

I care if a company adopts blackcoin for payment. << If you care about this coin talk to your friends/family about cryptos.

The only thing that will get friends and family into this is making it simple. Right now cryptos biggest issue, is it takes a tech nerd just to understand it. The platform on which you can buy/sell and spend BC needs to be revolutionized. When I tell my customers about BC they look at me like im trying to sell them swamp land. Hate to sound like a jerk but the average consumer needs push button simplistic ways of doing stuff.

This means a direct method to buy BC cash to BC, as well as wide company adoption, and biggest of all crypto education to ease peoples worries, and lack of understanding.

Good point, but the education, and also being able to buy BC with cash directly with almost one click is what will help the masses get into this. More importantly how will we convince people the need to buy BC? Why buy BC so they can buy things when they can just cut out the middleman (Blackcoin) and buy said item with cash?
Jump to: