Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 716. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
How many BC is buying Blackpool every day ?
20-40 BTC depends on day.
But with volume like this 3000+BTC it don't realy affect price so much

It will go up maybe not 10x now but i for me BC under 1$ is dirty cheap in long run.

Eg. month ago BC was mined in price 3000-5000
now 30000...
3-6 months later can be it 100 000-200 000 sat

That sounds purely awesome. The funny thing is, it is completely perceivable and believable.  Cheesy

All must work hard to increase our coin count everyday.  I know I am Cheesy
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
^  cryptrader.com
Even with the whale's sell wall there is more buy support ... come on ... lets push trough this... let the whale eat his own shit...

What program is this? Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

MORE INFO COMING SOON, GET READY!

I'm ready for the info coming soon!  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
BC allready DIE why you people still talking shit about this coin ??

Now IS the WC timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bro and sis

BC = DIE
WC = Rise

Thanks
Ok bro mark my words here. after 7-10 day of mining white you will have massive price drop.
Look like similar Blitz was driven.(people like to jump other trains when they missed 1st orginal mostly is a trap, look at Doge clones it was 10+ of them all are in litoshi lvl now Cheesy)
Myby it will recover when next BC trainn up will come but there is more BC clones Dynamic,Blitz,BlackBlackcoin... ah and now your Whitecoin

Anyway stop talking about that premine coin here...we wont pump it for you.

mark your word too, lets see 7 days more.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
BC allready DIE why you people still talking shit about this coin ??

Now IS the WC timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bro and sis

BC = DIE
WC = Rise

Thanks
Ok bro mark my words here. after 7-10 day of mining white you will have massive price drop.
Look like similar Blitz was driven.(people like to jump other trains when they missed 1st orginal mostly is a trap, look at Doge clones it was 10+ of them all are in litoshi lvl now Cheesy)
Myby it will recover when next BC trainn up will come but there is more BC clones Dynamic,Blitz,BlackBlackcoin... ah and now your Whitecoin

Anyway stop talking about that premine coin here...we wont pump it for you.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
For anyone who has any doubts about the seriousness and intent of the people behind the multipool:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/23arp9/call_for_economists_and_math_nerds_to_do_some/

Activity: 364
but many people are doing a lot of work to price go up.

the point is they are just dumping into those buys and they have millions
Activity: 294
Things look fairly tidy this morning should be an interesting couple of days. People seem to be interested in holding onto their btc at present, so there's an excellent support to stop a dump as well.

Yes under $1 is cheap, though there are some tricky waters ahead.
legendary
20-40 BTC depends on day.
But with volume like this 3000+BTC it don't realy affect price so much

It will go up maybe not 10x now but i for me BC under 1$ is dirty cheap in long run.

Eg. month ago BC was mined in price 3000-5000
now 30000...
3-6 months later can be it 100 000-200 000 sat
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Even with the whale's sell wall there is more buy support ... come on ... lets push trough this... let the whale eat his own shit...

legendary
the fact remains it's a bubble because the price shot to almost 100K and then crashed, none of that makes a difference when big holders are dumping millions of BC that they either mined or got for practically nothing.

the real floor is where those guys bought in, so they will dump until it is reached

When something is jumping 10x in week it needs correction ^^.
Anyway this is how you move market.
Now BC is flor lvl for BIG fishes not only smal investor like me and you who are sitting on forum.
This big guys don't bother what is going on here so much.

Same is with every coin you need to deal with resistance on every lvl.
At the and BC under 1$ is still real cheap for long run.
Nowdays prices can be bit unstable but many people are doing a lot of work to price go up.
And all with 0% premine. ^^
Activity: 311
the fact remains it's a bubble because the price shot to almost 100K and then crashed, none of that makes a difference when big holders are dumping millions of BC that they either mined or got for practically nothing.

the real floor is where those guys bought in, so they will dump until it is reached
legendary
the big holders will keep dumping as long as it is profitable to do so

quit buying and let the price get back down to it's true floor and that will stop

this coin was way over hyped and like all bubbles it popped, don't throw good money after bad
Oh...
At the of your story BC brings something new to crypto:
-pure POS experyment on BTC base // rat4 is GOOD dev he prooved that
-multipool
-blackcoin creditcard
-PR campagain
-1st alt added to coin payments in 2 hours people donated 25BTC  //price then was ~9400

Do you really think that is just bubble people have their minds they see what is going on and seeing BC progress this is narutal growth.
Big holders selling is allso good in long therm because weak-hands crash market in long run that crashes makes only better dystrybutions
and opportunity for people to join.

Ah one more last time with 10m$ coinmarket cap we had 5m$ volume i am sure that most free 500sat coins were sold Tongue
so stop bullshit all over again here

You know to grow hgher we shouuld sold those 500sat and it was mostly sold at 30000-60000 range
Activity: 140
I guess if you think saying the truth is trolling

those big holders mined/bought millions of coins when they were practically free

selling millions of coins for anything over that is big profit for them and all that profit comes from the pockets of people who are buying while they dump

Post history filled with MINT?

Hmm.

I guess if you think saying the truth is trolling

those big holders mined/bought millions of coins when they were practically free

selling millions of coins for anything over that is big profit for them and all that profit comes from the pockets of people who are buying while they dump

Activity: 140
the big holders will keep dumping as long as it is profitable to do so

quit buying and let the price get back down to it's true floor and that will stop

this coin was way over hyped and like all bubbles it popped, don't throw good money after bad

Post history filled with MINT?

Hmm.

Jump to: