Author

Topic: [ANN] Blacknet | IBO for BlackCoin | New code | PoS | No ICO - page 717. (Read 2509934 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
the big holders will keep dumping as long as it is profitable to do so

quit buying and let the price get back down to it's true floor and that will stop

this coin was way over hyped and like all bubbles it popped, don't throw good money after bad
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Community building was no small part of the gains in the past few days. If we keep it going we'll achieve more. We need to show everyone that the BLACKCOIN community can never be shaken, never be stopped!

The subreddit is at the start of something great. Building this community will bring in new support and show our strength to the world!

JOIN THE SUBREDDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

We're at 824 864 subscribers. We need to break 1k and beyond!

If you're not into Reddit, don't worry! It's very easy to get yourself started. Reddit is anonymous in nature, you don't even need an email address to create an account!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Biticoin can not grow naturally, Even with a bitch pumping BTC it does not grow, look at the depth chart BTCE, its so sad, the future is POS.

"THE FUTURE IS BLACK, THE FUTURE IS BLACKCOIN"

The walls support the purchase of BTC are falling every hour that goes, just look at the depth chart, BTC will fall again, Blackcoin already proved that grows in crises of BTC, the supporting walls of purchase are moving to U$ 475.00, I believe that the BTC will return to U $ 400.00 in 1 or 2 weeks, and this can actually be very good for Blackcoin.
THIS.  Diversify yo' portfolio.  % here % there.  Strong coins to consider this weekend:  BC, FLT, FAC, POT.   Wink

Hope you're right, that's half of my mining list for the last few weeks. Grin Except for FAC. No holdings there, don't really like manual distribution.

Thanks dude thank you very much, (BC, FLT, FAC, POT) but at the moment we are not interested in shitcoin here, you can buy them all, LOL Grin

Activity: 294
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
more or less my list as well. I did check out colbert coin but only grabbed a couple.
THIS.  Diversify yo' portfolio.  % here % there.  Strong coins to consider this weekend:  BC, FLT, FAC, POT.   Wink

Hope you're right, that's half of my mining list for the last few weeks. Grin Except for FAC. No holdings there, don't really like manual distribution.
Activity: 182
So perhaps I should break the old rule and go all in  Roll Eyes

Is it good time to jump in with my 2,5btc? All I have. Or is it too late and I should wait for the price to drop?

How much I expect BC to go up (I got a lot of BTC in BC as well)  it's probably never a good idea to go all in with everything you got

THIS.  Diversify yo' portfolio.  % here % there.  Strong coins to consider this weekend:  BC, FLT, FAC, POT.   Wink

Ok then, I will go with these ones...
Activity: 138
Is it good time to jump in with my 2,5btc? All I have. Or is it too late and I should wait for the price to drop?

How much I expect BC to go up (I got a lot of BTC in BC as well)  it's probably never a good idea to go all in with everything you got

THIS.  Diversify yo' portfolio.  % here % there.  Strong coins to consider this weekend:  BC, FLT, FAC, POT.   Wink
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
blackcoin is the black sheep of the crypto-world

we don't follow rules, we make them
- Iconicexpert
trading in the shadow's shadow

yes

yes what?  Huh
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip

yes
Damn these whales and there massive buy and sell walls. They place a 30BTC buy wall at 3550 and then remove it to put a 24BTC sell wall on 36500 - scumbags

This is not a whale he is just an idiot wanting to earn a measly coins, I want to see when the sharks to devoured this 30 BTC in a only bite.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
It's good for the market to have a slow even price for a bit...
Not to mention this has happened in black coin a few times already and every time it was followed by a mad rush after someone bought the sell wall forcing the manipulator to stack buys to get back there bc
Activity: 154
Damn these whales and there massive buy and sell walls. They place a 30BTC buy wall at 3550 and then remove it to put a 24BTC sell wall on 36500 - scumbags
Activity: 308
Price value will drop, don't buy now ...

What a coincidence, you posted the exact same thing in the FLT forum...

looking at his post history it seems almost the only thing he says everywhere lol
Activity: 126

What a coincidence, you posted the exact same thing in the FLT forum...
Activity: 308

it usually does early morning indeed
Jump to: